rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Transgender candidate running for Conn. governor

Stop the world and let me off. I give up understanding this.

Quote:Quote:

Jacey Wyatt from Branford, who grew up as John Christian Pascarella before undergoing gender reassignment surgery in 2003, is running for governor as a Democrat.

Jacey Wyatt doesn’t conform to labels the way most politicians do.

She has run for local office in Branford, Conn. as a Republican and a third-party petitioning candidate.

Wyatt, who grew up as John Christian Pascarella before undergoing gender reassignment surgery in 2003, is running for governor as a Democrat.

“I don’t care if people are wondering what I have under my pants,” Wyatt told Hearst Connecticut Media on Monday. “My body obviously does not look like a typical politician.”

But Wyatt, 46, a former model who was born an intersex person, said she is not running to be the face of transgender rights. Nor is she looking to take sides in the ongoing clash between Gov. Dannel P. Malloy and President Donald Trump’s administration over restroom laws, she said.

“I’m not just going to be the advocate,” Wyatt said. “I’m running to be the solution for all people.”

Making Connecticut more friendly to businesses so companies such as General Electric don’t move their global headquarters to Boston is her primary objective, said Wyatt, who registered her candidate committee Friday with the State Elections Enforcement Commission.

“This state deserves a lot better,” said Wyatt, who has worked in retail and architecture, but is now the primary caregiver for her mother, who suffered a stroke,

Malloy’s office declined to comment Monday on Wyatt. Malloy, a Democrat, is undecided about making a 2018 re-election bid.

Malloy has been a strident critic of Trump and Vice President Mike Pence on LGBT matters. Last month, he blasted the White House when it rescinded guidelines set by the Obama administration directing public schools to let transgender students use the bathroom of their choice.

The White House maintains policies like the North Carolina bathroom bill, which prohibits people from entering bathrooms that do not match the sex on their birth certificates, should be left up to states to determine. Malloy has called Trump’s stance discriminatory.

Wyatt disagreed, saying she supports protections for the LGBT community, but Malloy shouldn’t be meddling into the policies or cultural norms of other states.

“Don’t worry, me and Trump will be fine together,” Wyatt said. “Because I’m transgender, I’m not allowed to support Trump? They need to focus on this state. They’re not the president. They’re not running North Carolina. There’s different moral issues in the South.”

In 2011, Wyatt ran unsuccessfully for tax collector in Branford, which is east of New Haven, as a Republican. In 2013 and 2015, she ran for first selectman as a third-party petitioning candidate, but did not get elected.

This time, Wyatt said she reached out to both state party chairmen, J.R. Romano of the Republicans and Nick Balletto of the Democrats, to inform them of her plans to run for governor. She will try to qualify for public funding under the state’s clean-elections program, which requires gubernatorial candidates to raise $250,000 in small contributions.

“As someone who’s dealing with multiple candidates, I can certainly understand why so many Democrats are unhappy with Dan Malloy as their standardbearer,” Romano said. “I said, ‘Welcome to the race.’”

A state Democratic Party spokesman declined to comment.

Wyatt said she born with “both sexes,” but has always identified as a woman.

“I grew up with Barbies,” Wyatt said. “I didn’t go to the bathroom at the school. I went home.”

Wyatt said she was fortunate to have the money and support to undergo gender reassignment surgery at the University of Connecticut, including breast augmentation and hormone therapy.

“I’m a legal female,” Wyatt said. “I will never, ever, ever have a situation that I can’t go to the bathroom in North Carolina. (But) there’s somebody that maybe can’t afford what I had done.”

[email protected]; 203-625-4436; http://twitter.com/gettinviggy

I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters all the same. They love being dominated.
--Oscar Wilde

I don't live in CT, however familiar with the politics there. I'd vote for the tranny over Malloy, who is running the state into the ground. Can't be worse. Doubt she has a chance of winning, but it can't be worse than the sitting governor.

I suspect many people don't hate trannies per se, but rather hate the constant in-your-face promotion of transgender people (which are a tiny fraction of the population) and allowing minors to "choose" to be another gender. The odds of you interacting with a transgender person are vanishingly small, unless you seek out or frequent the communities they tend to be a part of. I can only remember one instance of interacting with one, and it was in a Nordstrom in San Francisco. However, the media would have you believe they're on every corner.

Running on a platform of a bottle of lotion in every basket, and a fat girl in every basement hole.

Quote: (03-08-2017 11:53 AM)Menace Wrote:  

I suspect many people don't hate trannies per se, but rather hate the constant in-your-face promotion of transgender people (which are a tiny fraction of the population) and allowing minors to "choose" to be another gender. The odds of you interacting with a transgender person are vanishingly small, unless you seek out or frequent the communities they tend to be a part of. I can only remember one instance of interacting with one, and it was in a Nordstrom in San Francisco. However, the media would have you believe they're on every corner.

The democrats have become a coalition of misfits. Every little group is encouraged to be an extreme, cartoonish version of itself - and the media is constantly presenting these degenerates as the new normal.

It goes beyond simple identity politics.

She was intersex and she transitioned to female.

This isn't like M2F, she is becoming more normal not less.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Had to google what ''intersex'' means and came up with nothing cogent by way of it being a valid medical deformity.

What's the world coming to?

And people wonder why more people dislike the Democrats. Every lunatic, ''oppressed muslim'', gay, illegal, mentally ill and degenerate is given a pity and protest platform.

Connecticut is in a fiscal hole right now due to years of Democratic irresponsibility. That doesn't bode well for a "transgender" (mentally ill) candidate.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Quote: (03-09-2017 12:57 AM)El Padrone Wrote:  

Had to google what ''intersex'' means and came up with nothing cogent by way of it being a valid medical deformity.

It's another term for hemaphrodite.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Goodness! The whole thing just went over my head. Can't wrap my head around it.

I think I want it to remain that way. To hell with freaks!!

I can sympathize with this person. She is genuinely an "it" and is one of the token true hemaphrodites that the left loves to parade around. Above all this type of deformity is incredibly rare.

Regardless, if I was in its position I would not broadcast my medical deformity which is precisely what it is doing. Change my name and everything else and give these rare individuals the ability to do so with a medical reason.

The current crop of gays who decide to wear dresses and then decide to chop of their fully formed male genitals are mentally unstable and shouldn't be allowed to do this.