rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Intense stare?

Intense stare?

Hello fellow players.

First post in the forum, but I've been following this site for about 2 years ( soon after I broke up with my long term and first gf.. what a surprise lol). Anywho, lately I've been hearing from girls that I have intense eye contact. Am I making too much eye contact? Is this a bad thing? Mind you some of these girls I've ended up fucking, but I wonder if others have slipped because of this? thanks

Intense stare?

Likely a compliment. If it's not hurting you then keep doing what you're doing. Having a laser death stare is creepy and borderline psychotic/scary. Just try not to weird anyone out.

Intense stare?

That's fine unless they delivered it in a way that made it seem like it creeps them out. Since they went on to fuck you it's a pretty safe bet that that's not the case and that it's just a compliment.

Intense stare?

Quote: (03-08-2017 09:06 AM)Robtormar Wrote:  

Hello fellow players.

First post in the forum, but I've been following this site for about 2 years ( soon after I broke up with my long term and first gf.. what a surprise lol). Anywho, lately I've been hearing from girls that I have intense eye contact. Am I making too much eye contact? Is this a bad thing? Mind you some of these girls I've ended up fucking, but I wonder if others have slipped because of this? thanks

It's a good thing and the reason being that it's so rare. Walk around a crowded place like the mall sometime and make it a duty to make eye contact with virtually everyone you see. At least 80% of the time people will immediately look away. 15% of the time people will hold eye contact for a second or two and then break away relatively quickly. Only about 5% of people, in my opinion, will hold eye contact for 4+ seconds.

What happens with this experiment (which I still do every day) is that you come to understand how weak the vast majority of men are. Often times they break eye contact much quicker than women do.

Whoever maintains dominant eye contact owns the frame. Women know this and test men consistently. Hold eye contact and always make her break away first.

[Image: image-title1.jpg]

Intense stare?

Also...

Quote: (03-08-2017 09:06 AM)Robtormar Wrote:  

Hello fellow players.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Intense stare?

My problem with maintaining long eye contact with Men is I think it's gay frankly. Or unless you want to signal you want to battle why provide more than a glance to a Man?

It's not a sign of strength unless you follow through, speak up that you want to fight me and then we can rumble. Just don't be a pussy and take out knives or guns.

Men state at me a lot in public but I've learned to ignore it over time I do not pay them any mind. I don't have time and lawyer's fees to beat them all down this is a civilized society and I have work and other errands that need to be completed.

Who has the energy to engage or acknowledge every person you see on the daily basis especially in NYC. It is sensory overload and I find that the brokest bums with the easiest days typically lounge around looking gayly and with envy at other Men instead of focusing on building their empire.

This could be a big city vs. rural thing as culture and social dynamics are different in both. Also in Black/Latino urban culture excessive eye contact gets you killed. This is also true in some other countries. You don't know who you are looking at, what type of day they had and what organization they belong to.

Have self-respect and respect from others. My visual acuity is at Japanese level (Very difficult to catch them looking at you) and I feel most Americans are barely above Chinese or Korean levels (will stare shamelessly at you for an hour long train ride then get mad when you call them out on it)

Rant over...

Intense stare?

It is a compliment but we canot know if you overdonit at times. Results ratio will tell you the truth

Intense stare?

Intensity is usually a sign of power and confidence.

Just keep it in check. If you feel comfortable in a situation, usually the others around you will be comfortable too.

It's a dangerous rabbit hole to start trying to constantly interpret how other people think about you and perceive you. Just do you.

Nobody has ever said "I really wanted to sleep with him but his eye contact is intense so I stopped responding to his texts."

Intense stare?

If you're going to play the eye contact game avoid homeless people and bad parts of town, otherwise it can be quite fun. Almost everyone looks away. I've only had one girl that held eye contact for 2+ minutes and to this day I still have no idea what it was about as we never spoke. Probably should have though.

Intense stare?

Eye contact is different to men and women because of the gender dynamics. Holding eye contact with a male who is a stranger will most likely be seen as a challenge, where as with a female who is a stranger will be seen as interest. It will be easier for a woman to hold eye contact with you than a man because it is less confrontational and more intimate.

Intense stare?

[Image: 66mt9ft.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Intense stare?

I feel like some men just want to prove to themselves they are tough shit so they tend to stare. I don't even bother with this because honestly I never look at men. However is interesting how much you can tell from a persons stare.