rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White girl throws drink on black man wearing pink shirt, gets knocked out

Judging by the beards, it looks like some type of Mardi Gras party.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi...G66PhJkUZB

I don't think she will ever throw a drink at a man again.

Edit: Beads, not beards

I'm disappointed that the term "worldstar" was not yelled repeatedly during the video.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

Bitch got what she deserved. When you throw drinks, spit ect, no matter what sex you are, expect getting knocked out

she should've known better than to hang around ghetto blacks.

I repeat: GHETTO blacks.

Is it still called "white knighting" if the simp doing it is black?

HSLD

He could have just slapped her like a pimp. People get nervous easily nowadays.

Pink shirt guy not only swings his patriarchy to smack a bitch, he also decks a whiteknight for good measure.

Who bitch this is?

As much as disagree with punching women (he could have just smacked her) dude in the pink shirt threw hands pretty well against the guy who jumped him from behind. Even though he was on the ground getting pounded initially, he got up and got with that dude and got the best of him.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Ouch...that is a brutal hook punch coming from behind. At around the :20 seconds mark, one can see the girl's bloody mouth as her friend turned her over.

There's a saying where I'm from: don't start shit, won't be shit.

That said, this is a pretty dramatic overreaction to what that girl did. Ordinarily, I wouldn't have a problem with this dude being arrested but in this climate of almost complete female impunity I'd prolly just cut him loose.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

You'd have to be a fucking idiot to smoke a girl like that. You'd also have to be a fucking idiot to throw a drink in the face of a man's who could drop you in a second. Hopefully shes brain damaged and he gets incarcerated so neither procreate.

That ghetto ass hoodrat shit is one of the most significant reasons that we are forced into a situation where we have to Make America Great Again. Fuck everyone in that video.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Pink Shirt for Breast Cancer awareness and treating this woman equally by punching her as hard as he would a man.

Finally men are becoming feminists. I think those heforshe campaigns worked!

Pussy pass doesn't kick in if the other party doesn't agree to it. Women of all races are far too protected from the fallout of their own behavior in the West. Tossing a drink on a man might work 9 times out of 10 with the dude walking away, but that every 10th man with a temper....look out! The dude will be lucky if he isn't charged with assault.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

I'm all about equality. Equal rights , equal lefts. The fact a white girl thought that throwing a drink in the face of a black man would sit well with him is beyond me. It has nothing to do with being "ghetto" , like the out of touch think. It's about a woman challenging someone's manhood publicly cause she feels someone else will save her or orchestrate the chaos she wants if you retaliate (ex: police, whiteknights, her male bff orbiter who's been waiting for a chance to 'prove' his worth to her). Expect more of this as women get braver and braver under the guise of feminism.

Why would you hope for the guy to be put in jail?

This is what equality looks like.

If a man threw a drink and didn't get knocked out, I'd be disappointed. It sets a precedent for shit behaviour.

The quick to ban, no dickheads policy on this forum proves the benefit of setting standards.

The woman in the clip should feel liberated and hold her head high. Men are treating het as an equal.

Stupid has no color...but if it did the whole spectrum was represented

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Comment section on the video is based. Dropping the "equality" word a lot on there in what happened to the girl.

Quote: (03-07-2017 06:46 PM)T and A Man Wrote:  

Why would you hope for the guy to be put in jail?

This is what equality looks like.

If a man threw a drink and didn't get knocked out, I'd be disappointed. It sets a precedent for shit behaviour.

The quick to ban, no dickheads policy on this forum proves the benefit of setting standards.

The woman in the clip should feel liberated and hold her head high. Men are treating het as an equal.

In no way does being hit with cold liquid authorize that type of response. He could of killed her. Even if a man did that to me I'd walk away, no way am I risking my life, livelihood and career that I've dedicated my life to achieving on some bitch ass faggot who probably works at Starbucks and goes to pussy marches. Case and point: Roosh getting the same treatment but being the bigger man and getting out of the situation... protecting his livelihood and avoiding a situation he knew the courts would make him lose.

With that said, I did take satisfaction on her getting KTFO'd.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

A massive right hook is not a reasonable retaliation for a few ounces of soda tossed in your face. Yeah the girl will learn a valuable lesson, hopefully she's okay, but the dude should absolutely be charged with assault.

Quote:Quote:

he beat the victim and the hero up ..with a pink belly shirt on..
[Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif]

Girls attacking men in bars has become fairly common. A Slap, drink thrown, etc... They rarely face repercussions and they know it. How many bar fights happen every week where a guy gets clocked and no one thinks twice about it.

When I was a kid in like 7th grade this big red headed broad who was in high school dumped a Sunkist soda on my head. I didn't retaliate... the story is a lot less embarrassing the way it ended had I retaliated an that big bitch beat me up and made me say Uncle....

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Clean hit, but nothing will top the Slap of Truth™

The Slap of Truth™ hahahah yeh that shit was alltime classic [Image: icon_razz.gif]