rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shape shifting

Shape shifting

This seems like a huge part of fucking lizards unless you want to stick with one type. I have a pretty diverse background and have been told I'm different and hard to label. Did this come natural for everyone? Is there anything to do to be able to switch in the blink of an eye once its obvious what type of girl you're dealing with?

I used to think just being myself was the best thing to do. Yes, that works great with young hispanic and black girls but I'm trying to hit all the markets now [Image: banana.gif] I noticed most guys I know have their own fishbowls (types of girl they always hit a home run with) but always mess up when they try to fuck with a different breed.

Shape shifting

As I tried to fit into different social groups in college, I learned to become a social chameleon by emulating my peers. After that, it just kind of stuck. I can blend in and mesh into any crowd (latino, black, asian, rocker, country, sports fans, meatheads, nerds, etc.). It's a huge boost to your game if you can pull it off regularly in any situation. The only problem is a lot of times you need to dress the part beforehand unless you have a universal look going for you.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Shape shifting

A tool that I have in my arsenal is the ability to fake just about any accent well.
I've been doing it my whole life. I approach in British most the time to a large group of girls..heres my list:
British
New york
Baaston
West coast mexican gangsta
Russian
Indian (needs work)
Chinese
Southern US
Arab
Black guy
Wigger
Some weird fabio hybrid
Scot (needs work)
Swede (I kill this one)
Trucker (I sing convoy at country kareoke)
Long island jewish lady (my sis kills this one)
Puerto rican (kill it)
Polish ( worked with poles for years)
Canadian (Mckensie bros style)
Greek (My best)

Shape shifting

Quote: (08-24-2011 03:07 AM)houston Wrote:  

This seems like a huge part of fucking lizards unless you want to stick with one type. I have a pretty diverse background and have been told I'm different and hard to label. Did this come natural for everyone? Is there anything to do to be able to switch in the blink of an eye once its obvious what type of girl you're dealing with?

I used to think just being myself was the best thing to do. Yes, that works great with young hispanic and black girls but I'm trying to hit all the markets now [Image: banana.gif] I noticed most guys I know have their own fishbowls (types of girl they always hit a home run with) but always mess up when they try to fuck with a different breed.

this is what im currently trying to get better at so i can approach more women with confidence.

Shape shifting

Or instead of blending in everywhere, you can just become one awesome mother fucker.

A cool guy is a cool guy wherever he stands.