rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh and forum members appreciation thread

NO HOMO [Image: confused.gif]. But I just think Roosh deserves some props. Hell, all the guys around here do. Y'all are the reason I got back into school and finally figured out what I want to do (travel). I had to re evaluate my life but it's always better late than never. Thanks everyone for teaching me not to settle for less with girls and life. It's amazing what can be done when you give it 110% and stay determined.

[Image: grouphug.gif]

Good Luck man! Glad you see the light, and can plan a path to obtain what makes you happy. I'll never regret the day I took the unconventional lifestyle of a traveling player. I did it 10 years ago, and never looked back with any regrets at all.

Mixx

Agreed, this website has been a lot of inspiration for me and I've meet some really cool people on here.

This site was a lifechanger for me as well. Along with Roissy, Roosh's work was the first contact I'd ever made with game. I'd still be a blind, simping beta without it. This site finally helped me swallow that red pill.

+1 Roosh, you're an inspiration.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

This was the first place where I could write "I want to go to country X to bang the local women" without being judged and ridiculed. Before that people used to almost make me feel like a sick pervert.

MiXX and Roosh have been a great inspiration. Because of MiXX I have started working out again and have lost weight and gained muscle over the last couple of months.

Even though I don't work my ass off, I have been consistently working towards achieving a location independent lifestyle. Inspiration, Roosh.

Thanks for creating the best forum on the internet.

EDIT: What am I saying, almost everyone here has inspired me and taught me something, even the young guys here have taught me a thing or two.

Who is gonna run the forum when Roosh becomes white bearded?

I'd like to give a thanks to Roosh for helping me discover baking soda for the armpits and for introducing me to Tuthmosis who confirmed that white vinegar is an amazing natural cleaning source for keeping the gaff tidy.

This is a unique forum indeed and I think the style of moderating (keep the lizards out!) and the different characters in here is great.

I like the fact that practically anyone from any background can come in here and ask about how they can game lizards in different countries of the world.

Huge bigups for Roosh, the bearded one.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Completely agree! Great site...nuff said!

Jarocho

Thanks a lot Roosh.

This is a really fucking good forum.

I have to say, I'm in complete agreement. I've made so many positive changes in my life over the past 6 months, I've become a better man and its because of Roosh, and all the guys I've "met" through these forums and through the manosphere.

I still think its funny, all because I googled "best bars for single guys in washington DC" I never intended to be here, it just happened.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

This site has completely changed my life (travel forum in particular)

Big props to Roosh and the community!

I would like you to see this...

May 2011: I was writing this --> http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6153.html

- 4 months later -

September 2011: I am writing this --> http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6408.html

[Image: biggrin.gif]
Thanks all!

Thank you Rooshv to letting me be around.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Roosh - I see your vision, I share your vision...don't deny your destiny.

I know you know what I'm talkin about, brotha.

Maybe 4 or 5 years ago I was searching google for information about Bolivia. I had long dreamed of taking a backpacking trip across S. America. I came across a link that led me to one of Roosh's blog posts on his experience in Bolivia. I then emailed him some questions and he was very cool about replying with solid information. After that I started reading his blog and found it different from most the travel blogs in that it mixed travel with game and lifestyle stuff and philosophy, things I was very interested in too. And it was funny too.

It's now 2011 and I must say the blog and forum as well as the other guys here have completely changed my mind about so many things. I've swallowed not one but many red pills. Some of the changes:

1) While I'm not opposed to the ideal of marriage and it's not a foregone option for me in the future if I met a truly amazing woman, I no longer feel any pressure about it and I don't idealize it all. I rarely even think about it. I've realized that most men are conditioned to think they are losers if they aren't married by a certain age. And by 35 they can look forward to a wife that's getting fat, nagging, a couple of kids waking you up early, a big mortgage to pay and hardly any leisure time. Then there's a 50/50 chance that you will divorce and she'll be taking a huge chunk of your paycheck. Nothing wrong with marriage if that's what you want, but I now have a more realistic view of it.

2) The Alpha/Beta dichotomy is now burned into my thinking. When I walk into a room full of strangers, I almost can't help but instantly recognize who the alphas are and who the betas are. I'm acutely aware of beta behavior when I see it in men. I'm now annoyed by extreme beta men and have no desire to spend much time around them. It's like with gay men, nothing against them per se, but their effeminate mannerisms would get on my nerves so I prefer to keep my distance. Seeing a guy kissing some girls ass who isn't giving him the time of day now makes me nauseous. I notice people's body posture, how they hold their drink, the way their carry themselves and my brain automatically places them somewhere on the alpha/beta continuum. I'm much more aware of how I carry myself too. I know my old beta ways still come out at times when I let my guard down, but I'm much more vigilant about it and self aware of how I project myself.

3) American women, and this is probably where Roosh alone has had the most influence on my thinking and was the biggest red pill I swallowed. Before this blog, I had no concept that there was anything wrong with the women in this country. I have an uncle who travels a lot and was always telling me, "Man...once you date a Thai woman you'll never want an American woman again, they let the man be the man." I pretty much ignored him and thought he was talking out his ass. I started paying close attention to the things Roosh and others were saying about the femininity of foreign women and the masculinity of American women. Just as I said above that my brain now automatically puts men I meet on the alpha/beta continuum, I also can't help but put every woman I meet on the feminine/masculine continuum from the second they open their mouth. If she comes across as masculine in any way, I am not interested in her. The other week I was at a bar, I started chatting with a girl who was pretty, but as soon as she opened her mouth she sounded like a tomboy. Cussing left and right, wildly gesticulating her hands around as she spoke, sitting with her legs wide open like a guy. I was like fuck that. 5 years ago I would've still been interested. Her mannerism were a boner-killer. I now realize how the culture of feminism had created an androgynous society where the women are more like men and the men more like women and where I am chastised as a sexist for even lamenting it. I'm not saying feminine women don't exist in the US, of course they do. But when I had a Latvian woman tell me that she and her fellow country women would put on skirts and makeup just to go grocery shopping, it makes me feel like I'm missing something here. Between that and the obesity rates, this is just not the greatest place to look for quality women.

4) Baking soda. For the first time in my life, I now stock baking soda in my apartment thanks to Roosh. The shit does everything. Cures nausea, exfoliates my skin, cleans the bathtub and sinks, gets burned in grease off the stove, deodorant, brightens my teeth. Where would I be without baking soda??

Before finding this site, I thought that I was the only guy wanting to work in some countries just for getting local pussy. One of my daily reads and although it sounds kinda weird, this site in some ways changed my life. Probs to yall!

I gotta also give major props to both Rooshy and the entire community. This place is a truly special one.
I wish more and more guys would see this site so they too can see the light and wake up from the nightmare that most of them around in.

Prior to finding this site (which I stumbled upon by total fluke!), I was already travelling the world and into foreign women. But while reading the countless threads in here that opened my eyes to the world elsewhere, in place I was not much familiar, such as Asia. In more than ways, I owe it to this site and the tremendous community to have helped me make the leap of faith last fall to finally go for my own mini retirement. While I had read a few years ago the 4HWW and this was the inital place where I got the fire and inspiration to leave the conventional way for the more rewarding, fullfilling yet unconventional way, it was through reading the countless reports of guys travelling the world either for a few months than indefinitely that gave me the inspiration, courage and belief that I too can do it. And after having been on one extend journey in Asia, where I got a real taste of the good life, now I'm totally committed to making sure to make the permanent move to the good life in more greener pastures as they say, where women are women and men men.

Over the past 1.5 years I've been on this site, I've met both online and in real life some awesome guys. I've made some good contacts and started some good friendships with some here. Hoping to do with more like minded guys from here in the future as well. Gotta say that this site and community is where I start my days and end them and in between too, I frequently take a quick peak whenever I have a moment.

Perhaps this site should become THE BROTHERHOOD of men who refuse to settle for less, to settle for a mediocre, boring and predictable path/life; who refuse to settle on fat, masculine lizards, and the complete scam that is the legal system towards men here in North America. This site has been showing us what's possible outside the confines of P.C filled feminazi controlled NA and how the real world is, wehre the good life is, where the women are women and men men, where the women are sexy, charming, fun, FEMININE and strive to make their men happy.

Don't settle for mediocrity, go for gold and dare to break free from the shackles of life in NA.

Thanks Roosh!

VP - I like the line about Brotherhood mate, in fact I like alot of what you said. How you making out in the Tdot?

I agree there are like minded people on this site, it is not all about women but getting the most out of life.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

A big thank you to Roosh, and the community here. This place is a haven where people don't look at you funny for wanting to throw it all away to go teach English and hunt strange.

Speakeasy, you made an excellent point about marriage. It used to be a source of anxiety to me, always trying to think about how I would score the perfect wife, whether the marriage would survive, whether she would meet my family's expectations, etc. Reading other people's experiences about the constraining realities of marriage killed my desire for it and lifted a huge burden off my shoulders. It's as if a foregone conclusion has been erased and replaced with freedom. Like knowing for years in the back of your mind that you only get a few years after college to party and be free, and then realizing you can be free your whole life if you want.

Hey Rudeboy, how's going man?
I've been very busy in here with things and to settle a few things before leaving this place for good next spring. The more time I spend here, the more I realize how f-up this place is and how bad we as guys have it here. And what amazes me is the insane amount of betas here licking asses of fat and fugly masculine girls. Ridiculous. Not to mention the crappy weather. How about you? How's Boretown treating you?

Quote: (10-18-2011 08:19 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Thanks Roosh!

VP - I like the line about Brotherhood mate, in fact I like alot of what you said. How you making out in the Tdot?

I agree there are like minded people on this site, it is not all about women but getting the most out of life.

Just saying hi to my 2nd family. I hope everyone is doing good out there and enjoying life [Image: wave.gif]

Where the hell is Chad Daring!?? The last thing I remember him saying was he got a black girlfriend [Image: popcorn3.gif]

[Image: ttlBigHug.jpg]

I'm just chilling. Job hunting as usual, but I'm doing good with the parents.
Now all I need now is more money to capture these Pokemon!

Nope.

Joining this forum helped me drop the weak links in my life and meet newer, like-minded people.

Thanks, Roosh!

Quote: (02-11-2013 03:13 AM)houston Wrote:  

Where the hell is Chad Daring!?? The last thing I remember him saying was he got a black girlfriend [Image: popcorn3.gif]

I asked about him some time ago in a random thread. Do any of the D.C. RVFers have his number?

Maybe we could check his blog and send him an email from there...

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.