rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This was really satisfying today.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2017_03_02_at_5_25_01_PM.png]

Quote: (03-02-2017 05:30 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

[Image: Screen_Shot_2017_03_02_at_5_25_01_PM.png]
image uploader

Good move, it will do your self-esteem wonders, too, since you're setting boundaries for unacceptable behaviour on women; I only wish more men would act accordingly. I recently deleted all of my online dating accounts - Badoo, OKC, the lot - on account of the flaking and disrespect of women towards men on there. If a woman's going to be a cunt, she going to have to be one to my face from now on.

Translation:

You: You want me as a beta orbiter. I'm nobody's beta orbiter.
Her: Oops. You caught me! (tee hee!) Guilty as charged!

0/10 thread title.

Would not click again.

I got a deepthroat blowjob this morning.

It was really satisfying.

Agreed. If more men stopped being penpals and emotional tampons, women would have to meet up for a drink to get the attention and validation they crave.

Quote: (03-02-2017 05:58 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Agreed. If more men stopped being penpals and emotional tampons, women would have to meet up for a drink to get the attention and validation they crave.

Yep. If people just want to hear kiss and tell, go read Penthouse forums. A little red-pill justice is worth hearing about.

Quote: (03-02-2017 05:58 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

One of the many, many negative side effects that social media culture has on the dating market and social climate.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Clickbait thread title and low-energy content.

Good on your for telling her off, though. I agree that more men should be firm with their boundaries and lay them out short and succinctly. No faggy guilt tripping, just to-the-point.

She didn't even deny it. Wow... what a cunt.

It's interesting how incensed she was that you deleted her off a lame social media platform when she had no desire to take it further.

Girls take great joy in collecting orbiters, and any perceived rejection rattles them like nothing else.

Attention is king, and in this age of extreme-FOM, any little bit of perceived mini-fame is like gold.

Sad thing is that this girl has few enough people on her snapchat that she notices (and cares) when some dude she has barely talked to and never met or had any intention of meeting deletes her.

But you have her number? I don't get it.

Also, guys can tend to have a special snowflake mentality when it comes to asking a girl out they've never met over social media (i.e. thinking they're the only one, or the best one and their request should met with great enthusiasm).

Guess what, unless you're successfully separating yourself from the herd with ample Game, in her mind you're just like every other guy out there she doesn't know, trying to get into her pants.

It's usually taken as disrespect or rudeness, but this is merely projection of the frustration.

Work out why your requests are being ignored and lift your game.

^^^^^^^This Right Here^^^^^^^^

Quote: (03-02-2017 07:26 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Attention is king, and in this age of extreme-FOM, any little bit of perceived mini-fame is like gold.

Orbiting is an epidemic. The post may be low energy and not offer any anal advice but I think its useful to prove a point for orbiting newbs who do this religiously and are ruining it for the male species. I have seen it with the girls, up close. They are addicted to it now. I think its a real psychological condition. Its everywhere. Especially with hot girls 25-30. I think the game response to this now is locking down your social completely, to maintain an air of mystery. Not opening it to any of them. Maybe Snapchat. You either have to go all in like Dan Bilzarian, or lock it down completely with one solid profile pic and no additional information. Let these bitches dig for you, if you prove high enough SMV out of the gate. It drives them nuts, when I successfully do that.

Quote: (03-02-2017 07:26 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Sad thing is that this girl has few enough people on her snapchat that she notices (and cares) when some dude she has barely talked to and never met or had any intention of meeting deletes her.

Her and I have been texting for a year. She DM's me every day. She lives in another city 1000 miles away, and I go there about once every two months. I met her on Tinder, we connected. She's sent me nudes on Snapchat. Shes hot. She friended me on Facebook. Last night I was in her town, I told her a week in advance, and she wanted to meet up, then last night totally flaked on me. I disconnected from her on snapchat, facebook and Insta.

I did this more for my sake than hers. I put her on a pedestal for over a year. She even said she was coming to my town to see me. But I've unfollowed plates before and they always react like this. Except she wasnt a plate..... Sometimes I let them come back and reconnect. This one pissed me off last night.

Quote: (03-02-2017 07:35 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

The post may be low energy and not offer any anal advice.

Yes, we've been in short supply of those threads lately.

Here's a theory - women actually like attention from men more than they like sex.

Quote: (03-02-2017 07:53 PM)MaceTyrell Wrote:  

Here's a theory - women actually like attention from BETA men more than they like sex WITH BETA MEN.

Fixed it for you

Newb question. I've never used Snap(chat). Vaun, how do you use it to pull chicks? Also, i thought it was for young people - teens and early 20s.

Quote: (03-02-2017 08:13 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

Newb question. I've never used Snap(chat). Vaun, how do you use it to pull chicks? Also, i thought it was for young people - teens and early 20s.

I love it. If I am using online I usually connect with a girl on Tinder, then ask for her Snapchat. Its a good way to show SMV and social proof. You will get random nudes from the girls you match with. I never send nudes, ever. I dont ask or anything. I let them ask, but I dont go sexual because its obvious. If she wants to see it she will ask. I let them feel comfortable sending DM's with light reactions. For your plates its a fun way to stay in touch and stay flirty. Except when they start keeping tabs on you with it. It helps with girls you meet in other cities and you want to stay flirty with and keep them on a line.

Quote: (03-02-2017 07:17 PM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

Sad!

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

I think snapchat has something to do with betas and homosexuals.

OP: Don't ever give her a direct answer to a question like that. The fun for her in the game is obsessing over the reason for the deletion. Let her hamster away, and gossip with her friends, where she gets to be the centre of attention whilst they all try to analyse previous conversations and guess at what went wrong, then she'll either come back and try harder, or move on. You're not losing out on anything by letting her wait for an answer, if you've already reached the 'cut all contact' stage, which she can read as you being butthurt.

Quote: (03-02-2017 05:57 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

I got a deepthroat blowjob this morning.

It was really satisfying.

My Biker mate Bill and I were discussing dick transplants this morning, since the guy leaves John Holmes for dead, and I'd jokingly-asked him to leave it to me in his will.

"I've taught a tonne of sluts over the years to give head and to deep throat," he said. "No matter how well you train them, at some point it stops being a challenge for them, then, being bloody women, they're going to go off and try to find a bigger one that is."

I told him how when blokes I know had asked me in the past "What do woman want?" I always answer "More."

"That's it. Moral of the story, mate: be happy with what you've got."

Quote: (03-02-2017 08:20 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

I love it. If I am using online I usually connect with a girl on Tinder, then ask for her Snapchat. Its a good way to show SMV and social proof. You will get random nudes from the girls you match with. I never send nudes, ever. I dont ask or anything. I let them ask, but I dont go sexual because its obvious. If she wants to see it she will ask. I let them feel comfortable sending DM's with light reactions. For your plates its a fun way to stay in touch and stay flirty. Except when they start keeping tabs on you with it. It helps with girls you meet in other cities and you want to stay flirty with and keep them on a line.

I'm a complete newb. What's the etiquette on Snapchat if any? Am I supposed to basically take selfies and send them to chicks at different points throughout the day? Can I just create an account and not send anything at all but receive their pictures? Can i send my old pictures? How does it work?

Quote: (03-02-2017 07:17 PM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

I was thinking that too, fucking shameless.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (03-02-2017 07:53 PM)MaceTyrell Wrote:  

Here's a theory - women actually like attention from men more than they like sex.

Cardguy (older member, now banned) actually had a theory along these lines. Women are more interested in the fantasy of sex than the reality of it. Beta or Alpha, she still sees the seduction process as work, and let's face it women are lazy as fuck by nature. But dudes fawning over her are like quick dopamine hits that will get her through her sex drought.

If a chick wants to fuck, she'll find a way to fuck. 90% of the time they're just looking for attention though.