rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl wants me to pay for her "morning-after pill" - Should I?

Got a bit drunk and had sex with a young 19 y/o something (pretty tattooed) chick at 4 AM last Friday.

Yeah, I already know it was stupid - but some of the seed came inside even though I tried to pull out as fast as my drunk self could. Same shit later but it wasn't nearly as bad (and then I sat and jerked off on her tits... but hey, I guess women don't get pregnant by that?).

ANYWAY - Asked her later if she was on something which she wasn't. She was a bit anxious about it all, but thought it would be fine...

Then I forgot about the whole shit until Tuesday and I thought that it probably wasn't the best idea to have a hoe as your baby mama. Did some research and found out that there are "morning-after pills" out now that lasts for 120h. We were unaware of it, but I told her where to go buy it and all that.

Also told her I would use some mobile payment-app to give her the cash for it. And now she asks me for the money...

Ok, I don't give a damn if I see her again but I will pay all the $ 33 for it.
It's not as much money for me as I guess it is for her, I'm a bit older.
But I'm just curious if you guys would/do/or have done the same in a situation like this?

One part of me thinks we should split since we've both been irresponsible not protecting ourselves, gender equality no?
And fuck do I know? But maybe I make society a lil favour teaching her a lesson instead of just letting her have zero consequences giving it up for guys on the 1st night?

And if it depends, what factors are you taking into account then? Her age vs. your age? Her financial situation? Perceived level of promiscuousness? [Image: smile.gif]

It's $33. Be grateful she's willing. I'd buy her two at that price. And next her.

David took his men with him and went out and killed two hundred Philistines and brought back their foreskins. They counted out the full number to the king so that David might become the king's son-in-law. Then Saul gave him his daughter Michal in marriage. 1 Samuel 18:27

Fuck yes you pay for it. Gender equality has nothing to do with it.

The courts will make you pay through the nose for child support for at least 18 years. You're a guy so you lose already.

Buy that pill, drive it over to her, and watch her take it is my advice.

Your future retirement fund will thank you later.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

You want to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for a kid or $33 for a pill? It's $33 fuckin dollars.

Dude, it shouldn't even be a question, buy the pill, watch her swallow it.

It's retarded to think you don't have any responsibility.

If I've ever nutted in a girl or worried, I always go with her and buy the pill and she swallows in front of me.

There are no factors, no gender equality, no teaching her a lesson, that's retarded and flawed thinking.

I found a new troll type:

"Is it beta to buy Plan B guyz? Maybe I'll teach her a lesson !"

OP, you've already started threads on how to make beta apologies to girls, going back to girls after 8 months and advice to girls on getting a boob job. Are you sure you are in the right forum ?

[Image: troll.gif]

Do you even have to ask?

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

Not only do you buy the damn pill, you have her take it in front of you and stick around a while to make sure she doesn't try puking it up.

Nah man. What the fuck are you thinking? Don't buy that goddamn pill. Have a kid with a tattooed trashy hooker.

The answer to this is staring you in the goddamn face. HAVE THAT KID WITH A TRASHY PIECE OF SHIT WHORE.

Get your answer to this absurd fucking question?

Is this thread a joke?

In case your calendar is broken, it's March, not April. Still too early for an April Fools "gag"...

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (03-02-2017 03:43 PM)LeoneVolpe Wrote:  

Do you even have to ask?

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

Not only do you buy the damn pill, you have her take it in front of you and stick around a while to make sure she doesn't try puking it up.

^^GODDAMNED RIGHT!!!!!!

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (03-02-2017 03:52 PM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

Is this thread a joke?

In case your calendar is broken, it's March, not April. Still too early for an April Fools "gag"...

I've been wondering the same about a lot of similarly poor quality posts recently.

Is there a ban on banning?

LOL.

Maybe I should have added that she have already taken the pill. So the danger is pretty much already out of the way now (well, according to the midwives at least), 120h have passed anyway.

Quote: (03-02-2017 04:01 PM)BrunoCasanova Wrote:  

LOL.

Maybe I should have added that she have already taken the pill. So the danger is pretty much already out of the way now.

Troll status now offically confirmed by OP.

Pay for the pill.

Then pay for a vasectomy for yourself.

You are too stupid to risk procreating.

Don't take this as an insult, stupid people often don't realize how stupid they are until the consequences of their stupidity have set their lives on unfortunate, irreversible paths. Even then, some still don't realize their stupidity and think the world is conspiring against them.

You are one of these people.

This may be the best advice anyone will ever give you in your entire life, as most average people or higher, once they wise up, tend to simply avoid people like you. They do this because they don't want to risk offending you, and because having people like you around them lowers their quality of life.

As the years go by, the average people you randomly happened to connect with will disengage themselves, little by little, until you're left with only folks at your level or worse around you. This is unfortunate for you, as these folks, being as stupid as you are or worse, will have a negative impact on your life, and vice versa. This effect will snowball as the years go by.

There may not be much you can do about this, other than to attempt to save yourself from yourself.

It won't be easy, your stupidity is profound, but getting a vasectomy would be a good start.

That's my PSA for the day.

Godspeed.

Yawn.

Point was that she have already taken the pill and it would make no difference watching her swallowing it at this point since the pill wouldn't work anyway (120h). Hence, why I asked.

[Image: f46.gif]

Don't give in OP she can buy her own pill or have the kid who cares. Deny it's yours and move to another country, change your name and assume a new identity.

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Quote: (03-02-2017 04:48 PM)Oz. Wrote:  

Don't give in OP she can buy her own pill or have the kid who cares. Deny it's yours and move to another country, change your name and assume a new identity.

Boom.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

I wish they made these pills in breath mint form. I would stock a jar at my place.

Quote: (03-02-2017 04:15 PM)BrunoCasanova Wrote:  

Yawn.

Point was that she have already taken the pill and it would make no difference watching her swallowing it at this point since the pill wouldn't work anyway (120h). Hence, why I asked.

Goodbye BrunoCasanova

[Image: tumblr_m5msi8wLRR1r8rr38o1_500.gif~c200]

+1 more for BUY THE PILL YOU IDIOT.

Actually there's a lot to be said about young men getting the vasectomy at age 12.

They can always get a swimmer syringed out if they want to make a baby a few times in life.

Imagine the stress, drama, ruined lives that could be prevented!

Quote: (03-02-2017 06:02 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Actually there's a lot to be said about young men getting the vasectomy at age 12.
I have a better solution. When I was 15 I had really bad acne on my face. So my mom took me to see Doc Stone to get Acutane. Doc Stone wouldn't prescribe me that shit because he said, "That stuff will make you sterile, son."

We went to Doc Stewart and he gave me Acutane. I don't know for sure, but I MUST be sterile from something. I have not been careful at all and no fuck trophies to this day.

So yeah, get Acutane. It clears up zits and unwanted babies.

Quote: (03-02-2017 06:33 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2017 06:02 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

I have a better solution. When I was 15 I had really bad acne on my face. So my mom took me to see Doc Stone to get Acutane. Doc Stone wouldn't prescribe me that shit because he said, "That stuff will make you sterile, son."

We went to Doc Stewart and he gave me Acutane. I don't know for sure, but I MUST be sterile from something. I have not been careful at all and no fuck trophies to this day.

So yeah, get Acutane. It clears up zits and unwanted babies.

Be right back, need to buy Acutane.

No need to ask. Just do it. $33 to avoid having to pay a 20-year mortgage for something you won't get to enjoy.

33$ is a pretty nice trade off for 18 years