rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nigel Farage Video on EU Communism

Make sure to watch the whole thing haha

Farage is one of the politicians that made me change my political views regarding Europe.
He should have his own thread over here by now. Can't barrage the Farage!

He is having a go at the House of Lords now because they're attacking the Brexit Article 50 bill. The quislings cannot be unseated in the Lords and should be done away with.

It is literally a shell of what it once was and is merely given to epople who do not deserve it and were favoured by a regime. Theres so many of them they need extra seating!

The man has scientifically perfected the "shit eating grin".

Would drink beer with.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Nigel Farage is the Man!

The Iron Lad is Pepe IRL, dat smile [Image: biggrin.gif]

The EU will collapse and reform into a Europe of nations and freedom. One cannot try to square a circle indefinitely.

There can only be organic solidarity which the EUSSR is opposed to. I don't see any money building a militarized Fortress Europa.