rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hitting on Poker Room Cocktail Waitresses

There is an endless supply of smoking hot 22 year old cocktail waitresses at my local card room. They are dressed up like Hooters girls - although unlike Hooters, the girls are not the main attraction. Most guys barely even pay attention to them since they are so focused on the game.

The girls are very friendly, but the poker room is huge and the girls are very busy with work. Any conversation beyond a "can I get a coffee?" has to be done with 9 other guys listening in, so a blatantly flirtatious conversation is socially awkward. They take breaks behind closed doors, so the only time you can really talk to them is when they are taking drink orders.

What do you think is the best way to go about building rapport and getting the digits?

Handing her a note when you tip her?
Cracking jokes around her for the whole table to hear?
Get your favorite dealer to put in the good word for you?

Eddie, I'm guessing a lot of this happens without you even seeing it. Personally, it would be like stripper game for me, I make the girl feel special through eye fucking her and making her think we have this "connection". Pay her special attention, eye fuck her, request her service only, etc, etc. You have to isolate in a crowded room. Once you work on her then you find a way to covertly exchange info, without direct clown game or approach. Its cloak and dagger stuff but it could be fun. Or, you're just a high roller and the house hooks you up with one you pick, which I'm guessing is the part thats not so obvious..