rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Warning to guys using tinder in Poland

The craziest thing happened to me this week, so i have been living in Warsaw for the past 6 months and have been using Tinder non stop to the point where i now have around 1900 matches.

And for the past 3 days i have been receiving lots of new requests on Instagram, and so i started talking to one of the girls who asked to follow me, and it seems like there is a group just for girls in Warsaw with about 9000 members where they post screenshots of conversations with guys from tinder/snapchat/facebook/Instagram.

And so that girl sent me screenshots of the posts and girls having been talking about me for the past 3 days posting conversations and private information like where i live.

It is now clear to me that online gaming in Warsaw is to dangerous comparing to other countries.

So be careful with who you talk to.

They do the same in Thailand and according to some poster they do the same in the Philippines as well. I don't see why it would be dangerous to be honest, unless you send a bunch of stupid shit around.

Ridiculous that a group like this is around but I can see why you are alarming guys to be careful. Just shows you where things are going. 9000 sluts that are tired of having been pumped and dumped by the sounds of it. [Image: laugh5.gif]

Quote: (02-25-2017 01:20 PM)Satoshi Wrote:  

They do the same in Thailand and according to some poster they do the same in the Philippines as well. I don't see why it would be dangerous to be honest, unless you send a bunch of stupid shit around.

That's crazy. But do you guys have the name of the groups? it would be great to see how the average tinder slut looks in those countries [Image: banana.gif].

What a bunch of dumb cunts all going to a forum to talk shit about men. The fucking nerve of some people.

I'm curious now. How does one get access to this group?

Where are these groups hosted?

"Player king" - I got game, I can swipe right

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (02-25-2017 02:35 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

like ordering pizza

It's hard for me to be upset. We used to do the exact same thing in the whatsapp groups I belonged to. So they learned from the best.

Only way to avoid this is to stop internet dating. I've been recommending this for a long time.

And also another thing to keep in mind, if you find a girl you really like and connect with, and she feels the same, information will not be shared among her peers. She'll want you all to herself, and you'll feel the same about sharing her info and photos with your friends. The rest, it's just fluff, games, and entertainment. You see the women as expendable and they see you as the same. "Good enough for a Friday night" as they say. That's online dating.

Enjoy the ride.

I just set my Tinder to Poland

Quote: (02-25-2017 05:34 PM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

How do you know? Can you educate me?

So you're telling me that there's a group on Facebook where chicks will tell each other about my massive 10 inch cock?

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

OP you're clearly missing an opportunity here for some lullz.

You can feed conflicting reports about yourself to the group using fake accounts. Give yourself some notoriety!

What's the name of the group?

Quote: (02-25-2017 06:15 PM)Rossi Wrote:  

I paid for the annual Tinder premium package. I can change locations, unlimited swipes, and other goodies.

I just set my Flamite autoswiper on my laptop to the country/ location in question as I have don't have to waste time doing it manually.

https://flamite.com/welcome [Image: idea.gif]

Quote: (02-25-2017 07:50 PM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

I paid for the annual Tinder premium package. I can change locations, unlimited swipes, and other goodies.

I just set my Flamite autoswiper on my laptop to the country/ location in question as I have don't have to waste time doing it manually.

If you have Tinder on Bluestacks, you can do it for free. Then you don't have to pay this company who takes advantage of thirsty betas any money.

Quote: (02-25-2017 08:01 PM)The Catalyst Wrote:  

Quote: (02-25-2017 07:50 PM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

If you have Tinder on Bluestacks, you can do it for free. Then you don't have to pay this company who takes advantage of thirsty betas any money.

Bluestacks seems to be yet another GPS spoofer/ Flamite combo but what about the limited amount of swipes per day for each person ....how does Bluestacks get around that ?

Also not everybody also uses Android

Quote: (02-25-2017 07:03 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

You can feed conflicting reports about yourself to the group using fake accounts. Give yourself some notoriety!

That's also what i'm trying to find out i'm asking a few local friends to see if they can find it

Quote: (02-25-2017 02:34 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

I'm curious now. How does one get access to this group?

Where are these groups hosted?

I guess you have to be a bitch to be invited, they are facebook groups

That's exactly what i want to do but i need to find the group first and get access with some fake account.

Why limit yourself to daygame and nightgame ? The more options the better.

Quote: (02-25-2017 10:16 PM)player king of lisbon city Wrote:  

Why limit yourself to daygame and nightgame ? The more options the better.

"I got 99 options but a snatch ain't one."
- Player King -

I know from a female friend that girls in NYC have a similar setup, as long as you're not running euro daygame in a leather jacket you won't have any problems. It's mostly for flagging mass approaching newbies and guys who think making their "game" blatant and obvious that you're a PUA to everyone around is a good thing.

Quote: (02-25-2017 10:15 PM)player king of lisbon city Wrote:  

That's exactly what i want to do but i need to find the group first and get access with some fake account.

Find the bloody group. Making fake accounts is easy.

Quote: (02-25-2017 11:19 PM)btz Wrote:  

I know from a female friend that girls in NYC have a similar setup, as long as you're not running euro daygame in a leather jacket you won't have any problems. It's mostly for flagging mass approaching newbies and guys who think making their "game" blatant and obvious that you're a PUA to everyone around is a good thing.

Get the group name! You guys are hilariously missing a great opportunity.

Anyone have screens of this or another group where this is happening?

9000 girls is something else then 10 guys in a WhatsApp group :-) But I see the point.

Do you guys have any idea how valuable it would be to see what they are posting there?

Quote: (02-25-2017 02:22 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

What a bunch of dumb cunts all going to a forum to talk shit about men. The fucking nerve of some people.

Hahahaha.

I'm just surprised (and somewhat impressed) that they are this organised. I suppose women have been gossiping about men since the dawn of time, the only difference is that now they can take it online.

My blog: https://fireandforget.co

"There's something primal about choking a girl. I always choke a girl as soon as possible after meeting her, it never fails to get the pussy juices flowing."