rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How not to lose game when married?

Gentlemen,

I froze up in the face of a 8/10 the other day. This has happened a few other times recently. Obviously it's a clear indication I'm losing my game if not my social confidence entirely. Sad!

I'm happily married, but straight-edge (no cheater). How do i maintain my game?

I like being able to charm any bird or at least talk to them confidently. One day I'll have to teach my son this and how to approach.

Keep approaching and opening. You're probably just rusty. Don't forget kino just because you're married

Being married doesn't mean stop being social. Talk to people, including women, wherever you go. Flirt a bit etc. If anything it should be easier to "game" when you are married because you are absolutely 100% outcome independent by default. You already have a woman at home who takes care of all your needs so there's nothing at stake and you have zero reason to care whether or not a woman is turned on by your charms or not.

TheFamilyAlpha | Keeping Masculinity in Marriage

Have principles

Quote: (02-22-2017 03:24 PM)BossOfBosses Wrote:  

Have principles

?

Asked and answered, just as i suspected - practice.

General Stalin, I know what you mean about being social.. i am but not with strangers. Need to make a bigger effort to stay chatty with incidental interactions.

Thanks all