rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is James O'Keefe About To Smoke CNN?

This could be huge if it's anything like his Planned Parenthood undercover videos.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-21...newsroom-f

Quote:Quote:

James O'Keefe of Project Veritas is set to unleash holy hell Thursday on #FakeNews network CNN. Well, he didn't exactly say it was CNN, but it was heavily implied. Apparently the network has a mole...

O'Keefe is known for undercover sting operations which have led to such bombshells as the DNC's paid agitator network, the outing of "DisruptJ20" / Antifa organizers which took place at comet ping pong - and netted three arrests (including a suspected pedophile), and most recently New Hampshire election fraud.

Today O'Keefe was interviewed on Sean Hannity's radio show where he revealed that a major network has been "stung"

O'Keefe: In the next 48 hours, Project Veritas, like Wikileaks, will be releasing hundreds of hours of tape from within the establishment media. Our next target is in fact, the media.

Hannity: How long have you been working on this?

O'Keefe: We've had people on the inside come to us. Just like Julian Assange has people come to him, we've had people, sources come to us and give us information, and we're going to be releasing it "Wikileaks Style" this week.

Moments later:

Hannity: Can you give us a hint what organizations are going to be impacted by this?

O'Keefe: It's one that Trump has really been talking about, you can probably use your imagination.

Hannity: So, it's CNN...

The guy has a good track record, so I expect at least something to come out.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Keefe has delivered the goods in the past. Can't wait for this bomb to drop.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

God, what I would give to see Blitzer, Tapper, Cooper or Lemon caught dropping a N-Bomb caliber faux pas.

Hopefully Keefe has got a tactical nuke or two in that 200 hours.

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

And now, the right strikes back.

This is not going to be good for the fraud media.

Better sleep with a gun under his pillow.

Quote: (02-22-2017 10:12 AM)Le Siamois Wrote:  

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

+1

[Image: rYY1Opn.gif]

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

I love this. Ever since Trump got elected it seems like we always have a trick up our sleeve!

Growth Over Everything Else.

[Image: giphy.gif]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

I really hope that there are things coming out from this which look really, really bad on Hillary's campaign. Some real evidence of the set ups, debate prepping, dirty money or her alleged shitty character for the world to see. They MUST have some of her being affected by her illness/fatigue since they were around her non-stop.

As much as I would love to see some of the anchors dragged through the mud after "off the air" racial slurs or anything like that, it would be a fucking MASSIVE blow to the left if something comes out that totally discredits Hillary's campaign. As much as we have seen so far, a lot of it is being treated as "conspiracy theory" or "fake news". Some more hard evidence to shut down lefties would be great. This is the kind of thing that I'm hoping for.

We know the Deep State is working hard inside of government and other institutions such as the media. For any of you young men considering helping out the cause of freedom, consider going into journalism. Spout all the left-wing talking points to your employer, then work on gaining their trust and leaking the dirt on them. We know how evil these people are, now would be a great time to get paid to expose them by acting as a mole.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Just keep in mind fellas we have been disappointed before. Would be nice if this is a perfect storm.

Now where did the mainstream media go? I heard O'Keefe has a video.....
[Image: chuck_norris_kicking_your_ass.gif]

O'Keefe: In the next 48 hours, Project Veritas, like Wikileaks, will be releasing hundreds of hours of tape from within the establishment media. Our next target is in fact, the media.

O'keefe/Project Veritas like Wikileaks??? That's a stretch if you ask me.

He hasn't released the videos yet!

How do you know it's a stretch?

I mean, it could be, but we don't know yet.

Let's wait until we actually see what the information and footage is. It very well could be like Wikileaks if he has extremely impacting material that he dribbles out.

Quote: (02-22-2017 10:10 PM)BassPlayaYo Wrote:  

O'keefe/Project Veritas like Wikileaks??? That's a stretch if you ask me.

The lack of reading comprehension is surprising, but here's what the reality is:

"Like," as in similar.

He later clarifies that the release style will be like Wikileaks:

O'Keefe: We've had people on the inside come to us. Just like Julian Assange has people come to him, we've had people, sources come to us and give us information, and we're going to be releasing it "Wikileaks Style" this week."

He doesn't equate the two organizations.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

I put good odds on this thread delivering.

I could understand the head-fakes during the election that caused the DNC to race around like headless chickens. The promised leaks might have fizzled but the lie served a purpose.

Now they have no reason to lie because there's no pressing timeframe.

Dis gon b gud.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Even wikileaks is repping in on twitter:
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/834540074968678401

[Image: 425.gif]

Hundreds of hours of internal CNN meetings have been released, but from 2009. They haven't been reviewed entirely yet. I don't know if we will find a smoking gun besides "CNN is biased." I suspect it will just confirm things we already know.

http://veritaslive.com/02-23-2017/projec...e-cnn.html

2009? What a let down.

Quote: (02-23-2017 10:26 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Hundreds of hours of internal CNN meetings have been released, but from 2009. They haven't been reviewed entirely yet. I don't know if we will find a smoking gun besides "CNN is biased." I suspect it will just confirm things we already know.

From 2009? Hype deflated..

O'Keefe better have something from this last election, or else he will be regulated to non-news soon.

Quote: (02-23-2017 10:39 AM)uncledick Wrote:  

Quote: (02-23-2017 10:26 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

From 2009? Hype deflated..

O'Keefe better have something from this last election, or else he will be regulated to non-news soon.

Zerohedge is writing that there are an extra 100 hours out there that are unreleased. There's still hope!

What i'm more surprised at is how James got these insider recordings. I don't know how a freethinking individual in such places would survive.

I hope it doesn't turn out to be an O'Queefe

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (02-23-2017 11:13 AM)Dusty Wrote:  

I hope it doesn't turn out to be an O'Queefe

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.