rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing with Lower-Value Envious Men

How would you guys handle the following situations? You're by yourself stuck in an elevator or waiting in line or somewhere where you can't just walk away immediately. Besides you stands a lower-value male checking you out with envy, then starts either singing, whistling or at some places tapping rapidly with his fingers on the table in front you.

I can tell these envious types are used to doing this cause they expect an upset reaction from me that would give them some sort of satisfaction and get disappointed when I ignore them. I used to get upset but realized that's what they want.

That said, ignoring them is not always easy and takes an emotional toll. How would you guys handle that?

What? Sounds like you're at a gay bar.

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Quote: (02-19-2017 12:22 PM)almast Wrote:  

How would you guys handle the following situations? You're by yourself stuck in an elevator or waiting in line or somewhere where you can't just walk away immediately. Besides you stands a lower-value male checking you out with envy, then starts either singing, whistling or at some places tapping rapidly with his fingers on the table in front you.

I can tell these envious types are used to doing this cause they expect an upset reaction from me that would give them some sort of satisfaction and get disappointed when I ignore them. I used to get upset but realized that's what they want.

That said, ignoring them is not always easy and takes an emotional toll. How would you guys handle that?

I highlighted the important parts.

This is all in your head.

Not everything is about you.

Just because people are out doing things that annoy YOU doesn't make them low value. That's how YOUR PERCEPTION of the world and YOUR PROJECTION of your own thoughts onto the outside world affects YOUR ATTITUDE.

You're talking yourself into, then attempting to talk yourself out of, some kind of confrontation that is entirely invented in your head.

Fix whatever is putting you in that mindset.

"then starts either singing, whistling or at some places tapping rapidly with his fingers on the table in front you. "

These are actions designed to bother me? That's what people do when they are bored.

Philosophical Recovery is right this is all in your head. You're making assumptions and then treating those assumptions as facts. There is no way to prove someone is 'envious' of you, unless they admit it to you. It's better to ask questions than to just assume the worst all the time. If you have to assume, assume the best, maybe instead you can assume they are simply admiring you or want to be friends with you.

To think people are envious of you standing there in an elevator sounds like narcisissm to me.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Reminds me of Notes From The Underground Man by Dostoevsky.

The Underground man feels the same way. Making up confrontations with other men where none exist.

My advice is to read the first part of that story. Fantastic existential work.

I gave a lot of consideration to the possibility it is all in my head yet it was, in all cases over many years, never a better looking man doing that, never. How come better looking guys never do that, never, its always the types most women would not look at.

I agree, I think this must be a gay bar of some sort.

No, nothing to do with gays.

Quote: (02-19-2017 01:34 PM)kavi Wrote:  

I agree, I think this must be a gay bar of some sort.

i suggest that the next time this happens, you hit ON them and see where it takes you. it'd be lot of fun - i promise.

edit: i've been hit on by tons of gays in my life but never the way you described, for i think i visited a gay bar in castro only once - and that happened before i knew what castro bars were mostly about. anyway, redpill's diagnosis is mostly correct and my suggestion above is for YOU to break the pattern on you own and test your reality with ACTUAL reality - if you know what i mean.

Quote: (02-19-2017 01:27 PM)almast Wrote:  

I gave a lot of consideration to the possibility it is all in my head yet it was, in all cases over many years, never a better looking man doing that, never. How come better looking guys never do that, never, its always the types most women would not look at.

[Image: jordan.gif]

Ahaha. Yep definitely narcissicism. You need to do something about that, it's completely clouding your already poor judgement.

Ok so let's just say all these men are less attractive than you. How does that change the possibility that it's all in your head?

It doesn't at all. But you're too [Image: tard.gif] to realise it.

You know women value more than just looks right? We're not like women where the most attractive girls are at the top. If you're a good looking man, it hardly means anything on it's own. You think other men are jealous of your looks? LOL.

Anyway I'm tired of all these shitty threads clogging up the Everything Else section. Go to the newbie section and read some books or something.

You're naive, annoying and I'm jealous of your good looks.

[Image: gtfo.gif]

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

It is obvious you've never experienced what I described. I can only assume why.

[Image: IMG_5429.jpg]

Quote: (02-19-2017 01:55 PM)RedPillUK Wrote:  

[Image: jordan.gif]

Ahaha. Yep definitely narcissicism. You need to do something about that, it's completely clouding your already poor judgement.

Ok so let's just say all these men are less attractive than you. How does that change the possibility that it's all in your head?

It doesn't at all. But you're too [Image: tard.gif] to realise it.

You know women value more than just looks right? We're not like women where the most attractive girls are at the top. If you're a good looking man, it hardly means anything on it's own. You think other men are jealous of your looks? LOL.

Anyway I'm tired of all these shitty threads clogging up the Everything Else section. Go to the newbie section and read some books or something.

You're naive, annoying and I'm jealous of your good looks.

[Image: gtfo.gif]

Just for that:

I'd park in front of their driveway. That'll learn 'em.

Uh huh. I'm actually English, but you'll just throw up some pictures of English guys with bad teeth or whatever.

I remember getting girls just from my looks, my 'game' was to not say too much and hope something happened. Sometimes I would get drunk and make bold moves that led to one night stands or relationships. Eventually I realised I needed to learn game.

You need to learn some basic social skills too first, read some books, make some male friends so you're not so paranoid and weird, then learn game.

Or you can stay living in your fantasy world paranoid and alone because of your amazing good looks that every other man is jealous of.

Quote:Quote:

Besides you stands a lower-value male checking you out with envy, then starts either singing, whistling or at some places tapping rapidly with his fingers on the table in front you.

You are wondering why men are checking you out while you constantly check out every man who is near you?

[Image: uaE6BOA.gif]

In. Before. The. Lock.

Quote: (02-19-2017 12:22 PM)almast Wrote:  

I just imagined this post written differently:

Dealing with Lower-Value Envious Women
How would you girls handle the following situations? You're by yourself stuck in an elevator or waiting in line or somewhere where you can't just walk away immediately. Besides you stands a lower-value girl checking you out with envy, then she starts either singing, whistling or at some places tapping rapidly with her fingers on the table in front you.

That said, ignoring them is not always easy and takes an emotional toll. How would you ladies handle that?

I think I am decent looking but I've never had any 'lower-value' males sing, whistle or do any such thing around me, nor have it witnessed happening to someone else. Is this is a 'thing' in your culture? Which part of the world are we talking about here exactly?

The next time one of these low-values is whistling happily and pissing_you off here's what you do:

Look them right in the eye and whistle twice as loud as they do. Make it ten times as loud. You are the high-value, after all.

If they sing, sing louder, tap harder.

Now get out there.

Aloha!

OP Identified

[Image: giphy.gif]

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

^ How did IRT sneak back in?

Belfikre are you back as a Finn?

Its their singing/whistling/tapping that draws my attention, otherwise would barely notice them. In the times this has happened ,without exception, some sort of bottom dweller was always involved.

Quote: (02-19-2017 03:09 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Besides you stands a lower-value male checking you out with envy, then starts either singing, whistling or at some places tapping rapidly with his fingers on the table in front you.

You are wondering why men are checking you out while you constantly check out every man who is near you?

[Image: uaE6BOA.gif]

I sometimes do, and it does work. But I think totaly ignoring would piss them off much more.

Quote: (02-19-2017 03:53 PM)Kona Wrote:  

The next time one of these low-values is whistling happily and pissing_you off here's what you do:

Look them right in the eye and whistle twice as loud as they do. Make it ten times as loud. You are the high-value, after all.

If they sing, sing louder, tap harder.

Now get out there.

Aloha!

Have you ever faced thirty low-value men at the same time?

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

I'm glad I'm a 4! This literally never happens to me! [Image: tard.gif]