rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Interesting Documentary of Canadian Guy Shoring Whores and Banging Cubans In Havana

Interesting Documentary of Canadian Guy Shoring Whores and Banging Cubans In Havana

Found this interesting. Thought other RVFers might find it insightful too! The youtube comments are pretty hilarious as well.

"Those who will not risk cannot win." -John Paul Jones

Oh wow, the comments in the youtube video are priceless:

Quote:Quote:

This fucking imbecile goes to Cuba to film people without their permission, fucks the women in the name of a documentary, then expose them on Youtube for everyone to watch. The typical story of white men of a rich country exploiting the poor and ignorant from another one for his own fun. I hope you continue doing this and eventually catch a gonorrea, syphilis or AIDS, fucking idiot, that if you already haven't got one, mother fucker, piece of shit. You are worst than them taking advantage of their situation. At least they do it for money and not like Canadian women who do it just for the pleasure of sex as they all are sluts.

This material is not bad, artistically speaking but I'll tell you one thing. You don't do that in Canada, you don't film someone without their permission because they'll sue you for sure.Why you choose poor and ignorant people to do that? those girl can be prostitutes but you are a bitch for doing this.You are worst !!Consider yourself a bad person. Asshole!!!

You are the very personification of the crass, stupid, culturally ignorant Westerner. Almost 60 years after the communist revolution, westerners finally have an opportunity to mingle with Cubans, and hopefully show them a superior system and ideas, and what do you do? Flounce around the island like a drunken retard. You have nothing to say and nothing to give. What did you do with that beautiful girl at the end? She's looking for a better life and you are just making exploitation film. Asshole.

What a piece of shit, takes cute girls from shit countries where they basically would do anything to get out, gives them hope, fucks them then leaves. This guy isn't a man. She tries to use him to get out sure, but they are living under horrible conditions, he on the other hand could easily get a woman in his developed country. Fucking fool says all he needed was charm, bullshit, all he needed is women in very desperate situations who would do anything for a better future. This douche is a sex tourist nothing more.

The guy from the video is a complete piece of SHIT. How dare you degrade people like that. These people gave you trust and invited you to their homes and you stabbed them in the back BIG TIME. I bet you did not tell them what you were gonna say (like you being a piece of bread for cuban girls). AND THERE IS PROSTITUTION IN Canada JUST LIKE ANY OTHER COUNTRY AS THERE ARE PIECES OF SHIT LIKE HIM.

My feeling?

[Image: popcorn5.gif]

[Image: spongebob.gif]

I've watched a few documentaries on prostitution and shoring but this is probably the best one I've ever watched. The main dude did a great job capturing the soul of Cuba and honestly took the girls in another direction compared to other prostitution documentaries. That last girl kind of seems like LTR material and honestly, has a great awareness on life in general. Really summed up the Cuban perspective well and the main dude also did a great job showing the struggle of getting involved with local girls in the eyes of the law.

I'd like to see this guy try to do Egypt to try to gain some perspective there as arguably the most difficult country in the world to pull local women if he had the balls to try there (which not a lot of us probably do).

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

This video has been posted on this forum and discussed numerous times, I think going back as far as 2011

thread-9197....=Travelbum

This documentary is actually a few years old . The guy filming goes by the name TravelBum - he was supposed to be making more of these in different countries but I don't think it ever came to fruition . Type TravelBum into YouTube though and there are some other clips of him

You never fail until you stop trying - Albert Einstein

^ Pretty sure he's working with some sort of group similar to RSD now.

^^ yes The Natural Lifestyles LOL

To be fair, look at it objectively:

- dude goes to a communist country where people are taken into huts and killed for speaking out
- secretly films girl who confided in him, complaining about the government and posts it online

That's fucked up. Even if nothing happens to her from the government, she'll have a hard time trusting people. And it gives Westerners a really bad name in a country where contact with the outside world is novel.

Quote: (02-18-2017 11:11 PM)Tytalus Wrote:  

Oh wow, the comments in the youtube video are priceless:

This fucking imbecile goes to Cuba to film people without their permission, fucks the women in the name of a documentary, then expose them on Youtube for everyone to watch. The typical story of white men of a rich country exploiting the poor and ignorant from another one for his own fun. I hope you continue doing this and eventually catch a gonorrea, syphilis or AIDS, fucking idiot, that if you already haven't got one, mother fucker, piece of shit. You are worst than them taking advantage of their situation. At least they do it for money and not like Canadian women who do it just for the pleasure of sex as they all are sluts.

This material is not bad, artistically speaking but I'll tell you one thing. You don't do that in Canada, you don't film someone without their permission because they'll sue you for sure.Why you choose poor and ignorant people to do that? those girl can be prostitutes but you are a bitch for doing this.You are worst !!Consider yourself a bad person. Asshole!!!

You are the very personification of the crass, stupid, culturally ignorant Westerner. Almost 60 years after the communist revolution, westerners finally have an opportunity to mingle with Cubans, and hopefully show them a superior system and ideas, and what do you do? Flounce around the island like a drunken retard. You have nothing to say and nothing to give. What did you do with that beautiful girl at the end? She's looking for a better life and you are just making exploitation film. Asshole.

What a piece of shit, takes cute girls from shit countries where they basically would do anything to get out, gives them hope, fucks them then leaves. This guy isn't a man. She tries to use him to get out sure, but they are living under horrible conditions, he on the other hand could easily get a woman in his developed country. Fucking fool says all he needed was charm, bullshit, all he needed is women in very desperate situations who would do anything for a better future. This douche is a sex tourist nothing more.

The guy from the video is a complete piece of SHIT. How dare you degrade people like that. These people gave you trust and invited you to their homes and you stabbed them in the back BIG TIME. I bet you did not tell them what you were gonna say (like you being a piece of bread for cuban girls). AND THERE IS PROSTITUTION IN Canada JUST LIKE ANY OTHER COUNTRY AS THERE ARE PIECES OF SHIT LIKE HIM.

My feeling?

[Image: popcorn5.gif]

[Image: spongebob.gif]

This is really old. He's got a bunch of videos.

Can't see the video...It says, Video removed because of copyright claim.

BUT I do advise that causing fame onto foreign love tourism causes Chanty Binx specimens to write letters of complaint to the government of (insert feminist country) to criminalize any single man from traveling abroad.

What happens in Havana, stays in Havana.

I remember when Roosh uploaded that video back in 2013 praising Montreal chicks & then this wave of Chanty Binx freakcunts started to flock to Montreal to cause trouble.

Caribbean already suffered enough false rape complaints from Canadian & one or two Anita $arkeesian followers in the USA.

Feminazis don't like it when men go abroad to love tourism.

First, that affects the circulation of $$$ in the DEFCOCK 1 feminist countries.
Next, that lessens the marriage rate in the West, $$$$ that should be spent on feminazi cunts.
Next, that leads to envy of foreign women, because Western feminazi cunts are inherently racist & only care about themselves.
Next, loss of $$$$ in the DEFCOCK 1 feminist zone affects the economy.

That's why there is co-incidentally travel laws on hysteria such as "per-crime" no-fly lists, Sex Offender risks, etc. when it regards single men wanting to travel abroad for love.

Just a few years ago, in Canada, any young man from 18-35 who booked one way flights to any country in the world was to be flagged as a suspected threat to national security. & This is Canada we're speaking about, not the USA which actually suffered 9-11.

Feminazis will do anything to stop love tourism. Therefore, don't film the good life in tourism love zone.

[Image: lcxyE0D.gif?noredirect]