rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it just me or...

Is it just me or...

I see a TON of hot tatted-up bitches with the most ugliest dudes.

These hot tattoo / biker / rocker chicks by far date the most down of any other demographic group I can think of.

Anyone else notice this?!?!

Is it just me or...

Quote: (08-22-2011 02:46 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

These hot tattoo / biker / rocker chicks by far date the most down of any other demographic group I can think of.

What does that say about the theory that hot bitches don't like ugly men?

Is it just me or...

Quote: (08-22-2011 02:49 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

I dont classify these lizards as NORMAL HB's. They are a different breed.

Is it just me or...

Quote: (08-22-2011 02:51 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Because they have tattoos? Ok.

Is it just me or...

Quote: (08-22-2011 02:54 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Quote: (08-22-2011 02:51 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Because they have tattoos? Ok.

More than just that. They are more grungy, less classy, less educated, bigger sluts, ect.

Had one the other day try to fuck me and she has a bf that she is moving across the country with! wtf triffalling whores

Is it just me or...

You have to think if they have the tat's, it probably has something to do with them wanting to hide behind the art because they are uncomfortable with their own bodies. That's why they date down. That's good news for anyone who loves a good tatted up girl. I know I love those hotties.

He who hesitates, masturbates.

Is it just me or...

Quote: (08-22-2011 03:00 PM)Clearwaterkid Wrote:  

You have to think if they have the tat's, it probably has something to do with them wanting to hide behind the art because they are uncomfortable with their own bodies. That's why they date down. That's good news for anyone who loves a good tatted up girl. I know I love those hotties.

I certainly wouldnt date them, but they make for easy fucks!

Is it just me or...

It's a fashion thing and women are trendy. Especially the younger ones. I don't mind the ink if it's not too obvious and can be covered up easily.

I can't be taking no tatted up bitch to weddings or family functions.

The problem with overly inked up women is that they're limiting their dating pool to mostly like minded men.

When they get to the age where they're thinking about marriage they start looking for better quality men and wonder why they can't find any.

Team Nachos

Is it just me or...

Quote: (08-22-2011 03:01 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Come on player, you're not dating these bitches. I can tell you that they are a lot more freakier than your regular looking hottie. They love to experiment. Why didn't you just fuck her and forget about her moral standing?

Is it just me or...

I have a thing for tatted up chicks (nothing too crazy or too many piercings though). Big breasts, tiny waist, and a few small tats (no sleeves) is fucking sexy as hell.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Is it just me or...

Quote: (08-22-2011 02:59 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Had one the other day try to fuck me and she has a bf that she is moving across the country with! wtf triffalling whores
I've met educated women who are just as whorish. But because they don't have tattoos and are more polished overall, it's easier to camouflage the sluttiness.

That said, I concede that whenever I see a tatted up chick, I assume she's a slut, while I don't make that assumption about more classy looking chicks (though I probably should!).

Is it just me or...

Guys with tattoos might have an advantage with these girls. (if they have any game) Thats why you might see an ugly dude with tats dating up.

If you don't have any tats you can still use hers as clues into her personality, weaknesses, passions, etc.

Nowadays, guys are getting tats just for the swag/cred/look, thinking they will be cooler and get more girls. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Girls with tats do tend to be a little faster..... "tramp stamp"

I have found that they are usually "artistic", "deep thinkers", often contradictory, somewhat "tortured souls", who think to much and take themselves to serious. I usually turn the conversation towards "chick crack". I have been studying my astrology! [Image: Strip.gif]

Is it just me or...

I still can't get over the fact how tattoos have changed so much over such a short period of time.

When I first got tattoo'd, the only people that had them were on the fringes of society.

If you had 5-10 + tattoos, you were for sure involved in illegal activity and very likely to have spent a little time "away".

Any more than that, and you were a hard core hood, either involved in gang, skinhead punk mosh pit head breaker, Suicidals (ie from Venice Beach) or a beach enforcer ie someone you would not mess with in your worst nightmares.

Now you see skinny hipsters than sling double lattes with whipped cream for a living with full sleeves.

You have to love America.

Is it just me or...

Quote: (08-22-2011 03:18 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Quote: (08-22-2011 03:01 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Come on player, you're not dating these bitches. I can tell you that they are a lot more freakier than your regular looking hottie. They love to experiment. Why didn't you just fuck her and forget about her moral standing?

I am friends with her bf, so that was a no go!

Is it just me or...

Ya tattoos went mainstream. Have you ever heard the "middle class theory" on this?

It goes like this, ...In the late 90's and early 2000's when everyone was making money, the middle class started to spend, they were driving BMW's and Benz's, wearing Gucci and Prada, trying to "keep with the Jones". High end brands were no longer exclusive. Everybody was wearing high end shit. Rich people didn't like it. Their clothes and cars didn't carry the same clout anymore. Everyone "appeared" to be rich. Rich people lost some swag. They had to do something to get their prestige and cool factor back. A look set you apart and commanded respect. So what did they do?

They went "badboy"! The oldest trick in the book!

When the rich went with the "badboy look". Tattoos became mainsteam. This is just a theory but its interesting..

Is it just me or...

I was at a down-n-dirty spot this past weekend in SJ downtown and ran into a couple of these chicks. They were loud, grungy and quite sexy. These two kept talking about the Raiders in their loud obnoxious voices, flaunting their blonde hair, big breasts, and distasteful yet alluring shoulder tattoos. Surprisingly, they had very playful attitudes. One even had a small tattoo near her cleavage and was sporting such a wonderful ass I saw guys lick their lips as they tried to open her. She seemed completely comfortable in her skin and was nice to all of them. I overheard her friend say it was her birthday.

Now, I was the only guy on that block wearing a black polo with italian leather shoes. This girl was buzzed and kept bumping her ample boobage into my elbow. She even opened me, but kept talking with her friend about Raiders vs Giants or something. And I did nothing. It took me 5 mins to realize the Raiders are a football team. I thought talking about her tattoos would have been typical. My lord, I'm still thinking about her! I am going to return to that spot but it's not conducive to my understated, conversation heavy game. Should I go direct on these chicks?

Is it just me or...

Quote: (08-22-2011 04:27 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Girls with tats do tend to be a little faster..... "tramp stamp"

Angel wings on the back are the new "tramp stamp", I'm sure a lot of you guys have already noticed this though.

Is it just me or...

Tattoos and motorcycles work great for pick-up. Roissy's theory is that male disposability is a strong sexual signal to send women.

My view differs from Roissy's and instead think the signals are recklessness and sociopathy.

A girl was at my place the other day when she saw my gun. She insisted on holding it, and started immediately taking pictures of it.

Women don't go places alone, but instead view men as the ones who will take them places. Consider the metaphor, "hitch her wagon to a man."

Women like danger, and a man who has a motorcycle, tattoos, and guns will bring her that danger.

Is it just me or...

These types of whores are also the most fickle, unpredictable, probably been molested by an uncle , pill popping bitches I've ever seen . Good pussy for a night, but that's about it.

Is it just me or...

Seems like a variant of the chick seeking status play. For these chicks, status = rebel badass with tattoos & motorcycles.

Is it just me or...

On Sunday, I saw a short, dark haired asian wearing a tight corset revealing tattoos on her shoulder, back and waist. She looked young, well-groomed yet trashy and seductive with her pert ass and big doe eyes. She looked like the girl you'd fuck so hard she'd shout cuss words at your mother and scream loud enough to wake up your feminist neighbor. I couldn't look away! She came in with two asian guys. One had a thick silver chain 'round his neck and sat back with his hat cocked to the side while she looked at him and spoke all seriously. The other sat next to her and nodded like a fool as they ate their chicken katsu. The only word out of my mouth was..."how?" And my buddy from rationalization central replied "they must've gone to the same high school." Their body language didn't lie. She was basking in his bad-assery.

These girls can be a massive turn on and I think they know it. Whenever a troll complains about asians not getting bangin' hotties, some asian gangsters need to get together and put the smack down on him.

Is it just me or...

Quote: (08-22-2011 06:52 PM)stein Wrote:  

On Sunday, I saw a short, dark haired asian wearing a tight corset revealing tattoos on her shoulder, back and waist. She looked young, well-groomed yet trashy and seductive with her pert ass and big doe eyes. She looked like the girl you'd fuck so hard she'd shout cuss words at your mother and scream loud enough to wake up your feminist neighbor. I couldn't look away! She came in with two asian guys. One had a thick silver chain 'round his neck and sat back with his hat cocked to the side while she looked at him and spoke all seriously. The other sat next to her and nodded like a fool as they ate their chicken katsu. The only word out of my mouth was..."how?" And my buddy from rationalization central replied "they must've gone to the same high school." Their body language didn't lie. She was basking in his bad-assery.

These girls can be a massive turn on and I think they know it. Whenever a troll complains about being asians not getting bangin' hotties, some asian gangsters need to get together and put the smack down on him.

Good point.

I once saw two tatted down Yakuza cats poolside at the Atlantis in the Bahamas.

I don't have to tell you they were rolling with two of the flyest baby doll type Asian girls I have ever seen.

Is it just me or...

Quote: (08-22-2011 07:08 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

These girls can be a massive turn on and I think they know it. Whenever a troll complains about being asians not getting bangin' hotties, some asian gangsters need to get together and put the smack down on him.

Good point.

I once saw two tatted down Yakuza cats poolside at the Atlantis in the Bahamas.

I don't have to tell you they were rolling with two of the flyest baby doll type Asian girls I have ever seen.
I was fucking a korean hottie whore one time , full of tattoos but the kimchi and bulgogi smell was killing me. Hot or not, that smell is really a cum killer.

Is it just me or...

Yeah, tats are very mainstream now. I fucked a stripper a while back who was COVERED in them. Prison style. Full Sleeves, all over her back, hands, neck, tits, chest, one on her ass and some near her pussy. She was a little gangsta bitch so they weren't in color and didn't have any girly shit. Most of the girls I see that are tatted up are rocker/hipster girls with retarded shit on their bodies.

Is it just me or...

These girls can be a massive turn on and I think they know it. Whenever a troll complains about asians not getting bangin' hotties, some asian gangsters need to get together and put the smack down on him.

Stein,thats the classic classy hoe! Do what you can to get closer. Befriend waiters,bouncers and taxi guys-that type is worth it! Track her down and give us a report that does roosh proud-seriously.