rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl invited me over for sex but aftewards wants to go out?

Here is her text she sent me.

I want to go out for a just a little bit tmrw. Please? My treat... Sweet dreams.

Is she putting me into boyfriend category?

Updated with a screenshot of convo

This is not even thread-worthy for the newbie section, let alone the main Game section.

Once you decide to post a question in the correct area (Newbie), take some time to write more than 3 sentences so people have some context on how to help you. What you wrote is useless.

Also, read the game section and use search function to see if a similar question has already been answered.

Quote: (02-17-2017 02:18 PM)Eddie Winslow Wrote:  

This is not even thread-worthy for the newbie section, let alone the main Game section.

Once you decide to post a question in the correct area (Newbie), take some time to write more than 3 sentences so people have some context on how to help you. What you wrote is useless.

Also, read the game section and use search function to see if a similar question has already been answered.

fair no problem. Didn't even know there was a newbie subforum

I do exactly the same all the time with girls.

She didn't invite you over for sex then to go out afterwards. She invited you to go out and your response was that you want to go over her place for a little bit before you go out. That's a weird response, and her "Ha. Ok." response reflects it.

She wants to take you out. Probably because she likes you. Shocker I know. No need to be weird about it.

Hey previous response reflected only sex. So I am confused.

What would of been a better response on my part?

"Sounds good"

You touched on a good point. I also used to girls being ruthless that I am not used a.girl actually being this way and it's throwing me off.

You gotta nix that bitter and defensive mindset towards women.

WTF mate she is being human, asking you to sleep with her and go out with her. WTF is problematic here?

Relax, go enjoy life and human interaction. Odds are she won't take out your kidneys while you sleep.

What is so difficult? Do you want to go hang out with her or not?

Yeah I agree. I gotta chill out.

Not every interaction with a female needs to be strategic. Sometimes a girl likes and wants to spend time with you. This one looks like she likes what she sees and wants more of it. The ball is in your court now. We call this "fuck up avoidance game". Don't do anything dumb or stupid and you'll have another notch.

You have lot to learn.

[Image: 11721293954_9876d9a205_o.gif]

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

OP You've been on the forum less than a month and have already started 4 similar, low quality threads...all bordering on trollish

thread-61061.html

thread-61309.html

thread-61252.html

thread-61229.html

See a recurring theme?

Quote: (02-18-2017 07:00 AM)Vincent Chase Wrote:  

You have lot to learn.

Vincent is right. I'd suggest reading more (there's more quality info on this forum than anyone can readily absorb) and posting less ....if in fact you are "confused" but want to learn

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Yes am trolling and I am also a billionaire. Fuck you and this gay forum. Bunch of beta males.

[Image: laugh7.gif]

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Every time a girl has said "sweet dreams" or "schlaf gut" to me, she's been really into me. It's the same here. Don't overthink it.

Also, as suggested above, try the newbie forum. RVF has a certain protocol that veteran users expect. It's tribal in many ways.

Quote: (02-18-2017 01:56 PM)Rusplaya Wrote:  

Yes am trolling and I am also a billionaire. Fuck you and this gay forum. Bunch of beta males.

you are a defensive idiot, rusplaya. papaya went out of his way to highlight your habitual pattern and in return you call him (and the rest of the forum - none of whom you EVER met) beta?!

"you have a lot to learn."

Chill, Rus. You're in good company for the most part. If you're a man, you can take some ribbing. Just follow the rules.

Quote: (02-18-2017 01:56 PM)Rusplaya Wrote:  

Oh my

[Image: giphy.gif]

Here you go sweety.

[Image: 24ac61ea-2057-4023-8a7f-081ac555779f_1.e...nBg=FFFFFF]

Hope you feel better soon

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Midol Teen??? I can't breathe! Hahahahahhhahaaaaaaa shiv of the week

I kept my cool for a while before saying fuck this only.so much a man can take before it's time to push back. I am not interested in being a called a troll Everytime a new thread is made.

And to papaya. I looked over some of your threads and posts. The way you articulate and generally summarize your thoughts makes you feel like closet homosexual repressed of any sex.

Inversion therapy..... Go squat and deadlift you low testosterone beta male.