rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Mexico Thread aka "Mexico Is Collapsing"

The Great Wall is coming to the USA, and hard times are coming for a lot of bad hombres down in Mexico.

In an effort to not clutter up the Trump Thread too much, we can post any Mexican News, deportations, cartel crime or social unrest stories here.

You know shit is getting pretty crazy there when the military needs to call in an attack chopper to mow down a cartel because the ground troops are outgunned.

Here's some video of a Mexican military helicopter taking out a cartel HQ with a minigun

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/...oss-video/

http://www.latimes.com/world/mexico-amer...story.html

Mexican military helicopter fires on drug kingpin hideout in one of two raids that left 12 dead

A Mexican military helicopter gunship fired on the alleged hideout of a drug kingpin in one of a pair of raids that left 12 suspects dead, including the cartel capo, Mexican authorities said Friday.

Spectacular footage of the helicopter firing late Thursday on an urban district in the city of Tepic, capital of western Nayarit state, appeared on social media and Mexican television.

The video, apparently shot by a witness, shows the low-flying helicopter, its spotlight occasionally illuminating the area, pouring gunfire toward a target in the city’s Lindavista district.

Shootouts between authorities and heavily armed gangs are relatively common in Mexico, where criminal syndicates wield immense power and influence. But images of a military helicopter pumping rounds into a heavily populated city are unusual.

In a statement, the Mexican Navy said federal forces mounting an operation against drug traffickers in Tepic were met by high-powered weapons. Commanders summoned the aircraft to reduce the danger of injuries to civilians and officers, the statement said. Use of the helicopter was in accordance with military guidelines, the Navy said.

Eight suspects were killed in the raid, authorities said, including the suspected gang leader, identified as Juan Francisco Patron Sanchez, known as H2. He allegedly headed regional operations for Mexico’s powerful Beltran Leyva drug cartel.

A second shootout between authorities and alleged drug gang accomplices near the city airport killed four other suspects from the same criminal syndicate, the military said.

Some press accounts linked Patron Sanchez to an attack on Army troops last September in the state of Sinaloa that left five soldiers dead and ten injured.

On Friday, Roberto Sandoval Castaneda, the governor of Nayarit state, told reporters the state was at peace despite a number of recent violent episodes involving criminal gangs.

“In Nayarit,” the governor said, “there is only room for the state of law, respect for the law and peace.”

^ Don't fuck with chain guns.

The problems of Mexico go deeper than just the cartels and immigration. If Mexico did fall into a spiral similar to that of Venezuela it will be incredibly difficult for law and order to remain anywhere except for the cities.

You'd have many different groups fighting each other. This will create a humanitarian crisis for the world to deal with and would not be good optics for a Trump administration.

It would force the US into action.

Do you know why Mexicans refry their beans?

Because a Mexican can't do anything right the first goddamn time.

Good that they fired from a very steep angle.

Even when they fire those things from 45 degrees you see tracers pinging off in a wide spread. I would have to suspect that their approach was quite deliberate.

This thread is a great idea, for reasons not the least of which is that it will provide a good source of material for American RVFers to post elsewhere, filed under "why we want less of them over here".

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Heh, I forgot about that scene, what is happening at 0:03?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Very relevant to the discussion:

Back when I was about 18/19, had a good friend who went to Tijuana to drink and party, get at some women. Went with a group. They all got jumped heading out of a bar, then he got pummeled by the cops and thrown into jail. Was locked up for about a week. They didn't give him food or water the entire time. Had to drink out of the toilet to survive.

That was actually the good old days compared to current events.

Still have a chance to get this right and name the thread "The End of Mexico".

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

It's not the end of Mexico.

It's just the end of Mexico as we know it.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

If Trump manages to repatriate millions of Mexicans (and their illegal children) back to Mexico, their economy is going to tank. Between the factories moving to the United States, the surplus of labor for all the re-arrivals, plus the new border wall and beefed up ICE, there simply won't be the opportunity to break back in again, nor find much work in Mexico proper. On one hand, I feel sorry for the Mexican people, because their leaders are so corrupt. On the other hand, they haven't tried to overthrow the bastards, and have just jumped the border instead of fighting for their own country. That's why I'm skeptical about border jumpers ever making America Great Again. They couldn't make Mexico great. The Latinos that do well in America are more rooted in that you have to pitch in, not just jump ship so easily like so many of the illegals do.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (02-14-2017 02:57 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

If Trump manages to repatriate millions of Mexicans (and their illegal children) back to Mexico, their economy is going to tank. Between the factories moving to the United States, the surplus of labor for all the re-arrivals, plus the new border wall and beefed up ICE, there simply won't be the opportunity to break back in again, nor find much work in Mexico proper. On one hand, I feel sorry for the Mexican people, because their leaders are so corrupt. On the other hand, they haven't tried to overthrow the bastards, and have just jumped the border instead of fighting for their own country. That's why I'm skeptical about border jumpers ever making America Great Again. They couldn't make Mexico great. The Latinos that do well in America are more rooted in that you have to pitch in, not just jump ship so easily like so many of the illegals do.

The minimum wage in Mexico is $4 a day. People actually make that, it's not theoretical.

Gasoline in Mexico is close to $4 a gallon.

You could literally work two full time jobs and not make enough for the gas to get to work.

The next few years are going to be very interesting.

We may end up seeing Mexico play limbo with its economy (again).

That said, I suspect the official GDP figures are cooked and the situation is far worse than is admitted.

I think Mexico has long been due for an internal revolution. There's no reason why a country rich in natural resources, a great climate for growing all sorts of things, tons of waterways and easy trade routes, etc can't be much more successful than what it is. The bottom line is that the Mexican government is full of cartel lackeys and self-serving psychopaths. The average Mexican is laid back and don't want to rock the boat too much. I'm rather disappointed that some Mexican general hasn't led a revolution and arrest the ruling class and put the country under martial law until the bastards can be rooted out. I can't imagine Americans would for a moment stand for the shit that the Mexican people regularly tolerate. It is the difference between the rebellious nature of the free American, and the slave/indentured servitude of the average Mexican. That's another reason why I'm skeptical about bring large numbers of Mexicans into the country: I'm not convinced that they are as annoyed as they should be when their government is corrupt. I don't want to import people that don't have righteous anger when there is good reason. They seem more upset that Trump is enforcing laws in HIS COUNTRY, than the utter lawlessness that is going on IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY. Color me skeptical.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

^I actually watched a documentary about the people taking power. In the one I watched, some guy actually does that and wrestles away power from the gangs to become a vigilante but then after a while him and the people under him just become the new gang in power when they realized the bitches were down and that the money was rolling in.

In Mexico, it seems corruption isn't so much seen as a bad thing, as long as "your guy" in the one in charge of the corruption. Corruption is only bad when you're not getting your "cut". Sad.

I say this as someone who has lots of Latino friends, including several Mexicans. Wonderful people in general, but lacking the necessary fire to be revolutionaries to get Mexico on track, or get Mexican-Americans (at least the majority) to give up the Democrat plantation mentality and join the winners circle of conservative white men. It is hard balancing loving a culture and its people for some aspects, while at the same time finding the attitude towards corruption to be wholly unacceptable and horrific. If things were as bad as they are in Mexico in my own county here in California, I have a half a dozen guys right now that I know who would ride-or-die to clean up the streets in a heartbeat. I'm just wondering: Where's the Mexican equivalent of the Hard-ass American that won't put up with shit when pushed too hard? Trump happened because we still have the rebel underdog spirit that says "enough of your shit, you don't rule me!". I don't see that in the average Mexican citizen, nor do I see any rumblings to suggest that will change.

I'd love it if Mexico Became Great. But that would require the people of Mexico to have a grand vision for the country that they don't seem to have for themselves. There's no Mexican Manifest Destiny thinking like there is in America.

Yeah, I watched a documentary recently called Cartel Land.

This freakishly tall old doctor decided one day to start a militia and drive out the gangs from the villages. It was amazing to see the progression. The first few towns revered the fighters as saints. The next few towns merely cheered. As the militia's territory expanded the government arrived and demanded the militia turn its weapons in. The crowds got angry and the military backed down.

But then people got lazy. The doctor suffered a serious injury in a plane crash and before he really recovered, his 2IC seemed to cut a deal with the government to fold the militia into the government payroll, complete with uniforms and fancy surplus black rifles. The doctor ended up as nothing more than an old cripple and was probably killed later. That's where the documentary really ends. I'm sure by now most of the original militia have been fired, arrested, killed or have fled when they realised what a stupid fucking mistake they'd made. The crooked ones will be taking bribes as the cartels move back in and, what do you know, it's business as usual again.

It's enough to make a man soundly racist. It seems like water always finds its level, no matter how hard the best and brightest of a peoples try to drag the rest of their brethren up.

Leo, the Dr you're referring to is called Dr Mireles, head of the AutoDefensas.

Dude is on a wheelchair at the moment, crippled by diabetes, while the govt keeps him in jail on trumped up charges.

The Autodefensas has been penetrated by the cartels. A cartel figure known as El Americano being a good example. The Cartel Jalisco Nueva Generacion used them to destroy one of their rivals- the Caballeros Templarios or Knights Templars.

So as it stands, its back to square one. Its a vicious circle. The MONEY is too attractive. The drugs seduces the young and destroys them.

Note that jail in Mexico is NOT like jail in Texas. Its more comparable to jails in shithole countries.

At the end of the day, the violence will not be ending anytime soon. The Narco is already embedded in society.

God save Mexico.

Quote: (02-14-2017 04:10 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

I think Mexico has long been due for an internal revolution. There's no reason why a country rich in natural resources, a great climate for growing all sorts of things, tons of waterways and easy trade routes, etc can't be much more successful than what it is. The bottom line is that the Mexican government is full of cartel lackeys and self-serving psychopaths. The average Mexican is laid back and don't want to rock the boat too much. I'm rather disappointed that some Mexican general hasn't led a revolution and arrest the ruling class and put the country under martial law until the bastards can be rooted out. I can't imagine Americans would for a moment stand for the shit that the Mexican people regularly tolerate. It is the difference between the rebellious nature of the free American, and the slave/indentured servitude of the average Mexican. That's another reason why I'm skeptical about bring large numbers of Mexicans into the country: I'm not convinced that they are as annoyed as they should be when their government is corrupt. I don't want to import people that don't have righteous anger when there is good reason. They seem more upset that Trump is enforcing laws in HIS COUNTRY, than the utter lawlessness that is going on IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY. Color me skeptical.

Mestizos have lower IQs and time preferences, on average. That's really all there is too it.

John, what you propose is going to be difficult under the best Xtances.
There's almost nothing anyone can do about the corruption. Almost everyone that matters is on the take. Couple of years back some students protested some shit, they ALL got executed by the local cartel. So what is a man to do?

The narcos pay the militares to hunt down their enemigos so when you see the news saying Govt forces killed a narco, know that they were paid for it. Chapo escaped from the most secure prison in the country, the orders to let him go had to have come from El Senor Presidente himself

Do you see the extent of the infiltration?

What is a man to do???

Quote: (02-14-2017 07:18 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Yeah, I watched a documentary recently called Cartel Land.

This freakishly tall old doctor decided one day to start a militia and drive out the gangs from the villages. It was amazing to see the progression. The first few towns revered the fighters as saints. The next few towns merely cheered. As the militia's territory expanded the government arrived and demanded the militia turn its weapons in. The crowds got angry and the military backed down.

But then people got lazy. The doctor suffered a serious injury in a plane crash and before he really recovered, his 2IC seemed to cut a deal with the government to fold the militia into the government payroll, complete with uniforms and fancy surplus black rifles. The doctor ended up as nothing more than an old cripple and was probably killed later. That's where the documentary really ends. I'm sure by now most of the original militia have been fired, arrested, killed or have fled when they realised what a stupid fucking mistake they'd made. The crooked ones will be taking bribes as the cartels move back in and, what do you know, it's business as usual again.

It's enough to make a man soundly racist. It seems like water always finds its level, no matter how hard the best and brightest of a peoples try to drag the rest of their brethren up.

Excellent film Documentary, and it's a must see to understand what is going on down there.

The video posted above, El Senor H2 was executed because he killed some militares last year. Just like you have the Italian Mafia NOT messing with the lowest patrolman because then the heat will be too much.

Dude tried to heat up the plaza for Los Chapitos( El Senor Chapo's kids and their group) but got found out.

He was NOT killed because the government got serious about battling the cartels.

The only solution would be to legalize this shit and get the violence over with. Nobody trafficks in alcohol anymore after prohibition. Trafficking in Marijuana took a big hit after legalization in some states.

Legalize this shit, and the violent drug lords will all become lawyers and dancers.

Vigilante groups that were set up to fight the cartels in some regions turned into cartels themselves. You can't stop the rot by replacing a few things, you need to gut it entirely.

That doctor in that documentary was ice cold. Remember the part when he ordered his guys to extract as much info and then "put him in the ground"? His mistress was quite the devoted smoke show.

What I noticed is that after liberating a few towns, the people started having a fit about the violent methods they were employing, as if they had another choice. But that was around the same time the federal government decided they didn't like being upstaged by the vigilantes.

In the end I googled that doctor and I think they were gearing up to put him in prison.

Legalizing crime just because it's lucrative and hard to fight is basically surrendering to degeneracy und criminals. What follows next, legalizing cocaine and home burglaries?

If the cartels are causing this much trouble, shouldn't Mexico WANT a wall and tripled border enforcement?

It sounds to me like they're willing to let their own country go to shit rather than lose the opportunity to take the US's money.