rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl has a boyfriend but still gave me her number.

She eplies to all texts messages. Seen her instagram and her boyfriend looks like a beta male buys her stuff, takes her to basketball games etc.

I hate doing this to guys that have no idea what is going on. What is the proper way to fuck this girl or should I just delete her number and move on. Girl is a solid 7 with a rocking body.

Not sure if [Image: troll.gif] post or not, but I'll bite:

Look at it this way...

. She's the one with the commitment, not you.

. If this guy was taking care of business, you'd be out of business.

. If you were in the one in a relationship, do you honestly think this guy would respect you enough to keep from trying to bang your girl?

Obviously, people are going to have differing views on this issue. But my take is, if she doesn't care, why should you? Keep in mind, however, that if she's willing to cheat with you, she'll be willing to cheat on you. As long as you don't make the mistake of taking such a girl seriously, I don't see the harm in getting a few bangs out of her if you can. Remember: If she's hellbent on cheating, if it isn't you it'll be someone else. If someone's going to get their dick wet anyway, it might as well be you, right?

I have chosen not to go for a girl who offered me sex, because she had a boyfriend.

Turns out she slept with some Brazilian guy a few weeks later, and then broke up with the boyfriend a while after that.

My new philosophy is that a girl's relationship is not my responsibility unless she's married, or at least engaged. Anything less is just words between two people that are not me.

Quote: (02-13-2017 12:11 AM)polymath Wrote:  

I have chosen not to go for a girl who offered me sex, because she had a boyfriend.

Turns out she slept with some Brazilian guy a few weeks later, and then broke up with the boyfriend a while after that.

My new philosophy is that a girl's relationship is not my responsibility unless she's married, or at least engaged. Anything less is just words between two people that are not me.

Two things:

1.) 50% of marriages end in divorce (this isn't to say the remaining 50% is "happily married")
2.) Women file in 80% of cases

I'm not even sure someone's marriage is worth taking seriously at this point.

^^ Even better. Although I'm not sure if that statistic is universal outside of the first world.

My point is just that over time, I have stopped thinking that having a boyfriend means a woman is off limits. I used to respect that boundary because I would want other guys to do the same (try to be a good person etc), but now I don't even recognize it as a boundary.

It's only a boundary insofar as it's more hassle. If she's telling you, you're going to have to put in more work. Because if she wasn't guilty, she wouldn't tell you in the first place. I usually don't bother with these girls. But it's perfectly possible.

What are you conversations with her like? How does she view you?

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

[Image: eede58c7d1f92147245b18ee3d333021faed7b34...861d_1.jpg]

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Saying her boyfriend is not doing his job if she's looking to cheat is beta-bullshit to whitewash her lack of responsibility and integrity.

Its very convenient to assume a cheating woman is a pretty saint being neglected, instead of an opportunist who doesn't care about crushing her boyfriends trust.

She is a ho. Trust me on this one. Don't invest, but bang if you must.

^ lol

Quote: (02-13-2017 11:55 AM)asdfk Wrote:  

Saying her boyfriend is not doing his job if she's looking to cheat is beta-bullshit to whitewash her lack of responsibility and integrity.

Its very convenient to assume a cheating woman is a pretty saint being neglected, instead of an opportunist who doesn't care about crushing her boyfriends trust.

She is a ho. Trust me on this one. Don't invest, but bang if you must.

Not gonna disagree that she's a ho.

However, ascribing attributes such as "virtue and integrity" and expecting women to live up to these principles by any objective standard is the road to angry, bitter incelitude.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Who says anyone should expect women to have integrity or take personal responsibility?

I am advocating the opposite. The too high social expectations of a women's virtue make her sucking someone else's dick automatically the boyfriends fault. "A girl has so much integrity that she would never cheat without reason."

Critical examination of ones own role when GF cheats doesn't automatically clear her of the offense charged. If OP wants to know if he should next a girl who cheats on her BF, my answer is "don't wife it, and only bang if you must."

She cheats because a better alternative is presented to her. She acts in her own best interest. If you want a submissive woman, this is a quality to avoid.

Quote: (02-13-2017 01:04 PM)asdfk Wrote:  

She cheats because a better alternative is presented to her. She acts in her own best interest. If you want a submissive woman, this is a quality to avoid.

A girl will only be submissive if you constantly train her to be that way.
And trust me....deep, deep down she likes to be trained.

Be careful getting in love triangles. You could end up hurt or dead. Some guys go crazy over women. I've been threatened twice. Another thing is she could be using you to create drama.

Perfect thread cause it happened to me yesterday: met this cute girl, solid game, we talk and she stays, I can see without doubts IOIs then I got her number. A little later she told me she had a BF.
My question is: don't you think she's keeping you in her orbit just for validation without intentions of hooking up? I don't care about a BF but do care about my time. And after having met lots of married girls in Poland who were in clubs just to feel some flirt, but will stay with a boring beta, I'm cautious...

For those who have experience with that, does it works as good as a single girl or more likely to just give her validation?

Make men great again!

I found these links and statistics below to be real eye openers - I knew it was bad but not how bad - and why you have to be extremely red pill neomasculine with Shitlord levels of dread game even with so called Good Girls as with social media and tinder being pure "hook it up now" apps...

How to Pick the Right Wife
https://boldanddetermined.com/PICK-THE-RIGHT-WIFE/

Sexonomics: Odds of Divorce
http://freenortherner.com/2013/06/21/sex...f-divorce/

How To Reduce Your Risk Of Divorce
http://www.returnofkings.com/102888/how-...of-divorce

Divorce Insurance:
https://www.bing.com/search?q=divorce+in...lang=en-US

There is no right or wrong answer here 100% depends on your personal morals hangup or lack there of.

I personally don't fuck with taken women if I can help it, but others have different opinions which is fine.

Only advice I can give is if you do wanna fuck this girl never talk about her guy or bring him up. If she does just ignore/deflect.

As a guy who's slept or made out mostly with commited girls, I recommend going through the process of banging these broads, to learn what the true nature of women is, see how they behave when they are with you and talk to their boyfriends on the phone saying you are just a "friend", avoiding their responsiblity for cheating on their partner, or texting to their boyfriends while you are banging them, you should do it, learn from it, and move on to the next broad.

I think in today's society fidelity isn't worth anything anymore. The stigma against cheating is all but gone and all people are expected to do is follow their narrow self-interest. Look at the movie LaLa Land, for instance, because it's probably going to win Best Picture. (I know members of this forum aren't likely to see this, but it would be educational if you did.) The main character starts dating the jazz boy without first dumping the metrosexual. She monkey-branched and the film condones it. Then the two have their fling, break up, and she settles for beta-bux and has the kid. Beta bux at the end is just as much of a cardboard cutout as the metrosexual in the beginning. She used both men. There's no real love there that I can see. So the beta bux at the end is an emotional cuck of sorts as the marriage is a pragmatic scam. She sits in the theater at the end trying to hold back the tears that she sold out to beta bux while pining for the alpha fux. The film exhalts the fling as the agony and ecstasy of romantic love but it's really an apologia for hypergamy.

[Image: lalaland.jpg]

If she's worth your time to fuck then do a bit of facebook snooping and find out a bit about her cuck.

A cursory bit of detective work would be a small price to pay for peace of mind. There's a world of difference between banging a bitch who's man-about-the-house is Steve Urkel versus some bitch who's a plate for the local cartel boss.

Your dick might make a very poor assumption that she's going to want to keep her infidelity secret, when in reality there are some very sick bitches out there who love to see men fight for them in the most literal sense of the word.

She might have a boyfriend who's beyond alpha, and she gets off on the sick thrill of watching him pound dudes like you senseless.

Social media is your friend.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

^ LDN is right.

I think a lot of guys assume that because some chick with a boyfriend gives them their number (that being the absolute lowest bar there is to set as far as measuring a random lizard's level of interest) that she's obviously checked out of her relationship with what is obviously some beta pussy.

Not always the case.

Chicks love to taunt and play betas. I remember and old room mate of mine's girlfriend played this exact game. She got some beta orbiter to think he was moving in for the kill, my room mate found out about it and was obviously pissed. She invited the beta orbiter to come over and "hang out with us".

The second he opened the door (orbiter had two friends with him) my room mate asked "Who's Bryan?"

"Me"

BOOM triple face punch.

His friends just said "what the hell man!?" scooped him up and left. Then my room mate and his chick were making out passionately.

Later she was talking about how she "totally didn't expect that" and I guess the orbiter sent her a bunch of angry messages.

I actually fucked that chick a few years later, (semi) regrettably...

She probably wasn't even conscience of what she was doing. But chicks gonna chick...they want that dominance wherever and however they can get it.

So keep that in mind.

-Wonitis

Quote: (02-13-2017 07:53 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

If she's worth your time to fuck then do a bit of facebook snooping and find out a bit about her cuck.

A cursory bit of detective work would be a small price to pay for peace of mind. There's a world of difference between banging a bitch who's man-about-the-house is Steve Urkel versus some bitch who's a plate for the local cartel boss.

Your dick might make a very poor assumption that she's going to want to keep her infidelity secret, when in reality there are some very sick bitches out there who love to see men fight for them in the most literal sense of the word.

She might have a boyfriend who's beyond alpha, and she gets off on the sick thrill of watching him pound dudes like you senseless.

Social media is your friend.

lol I am 240lb 6'2 athlete most dudes dont fuck with me. Your post made me chuckle. Any way I nexted the girl just can't do it to this guy. She even offered to come over to my place today. I said no.

LOL 240 won't do much good with a knife in your chest or a bullet in your head. These crazy chicks love to pull this shit gor the drama. They don't give a fuck if you die and their BF ends up in prison. It's just another post on facebook for their orbiters

Quote: (02-14-2017 12:02 AM)dallasguy Wrote:  

LOL 240 won't do much good with a knife in your chest or a bullet in your head. These crazy chicks love to pull this shit gor the drama. They don't give a fuck if you die and their BF ends up in prison. It's just another post on facebook for their orbiters

yes because every guy has knife and pistol and risk his personal freedom over a girl. Come on what planet do you live on?

Quote: (02-14-2017 12:11 AM)Rusplaya Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2017 12:02 AM)dallasguy Wrote:  

yes because every guy has knife and pistol and risk his personal freedom over a girl. Come on what planet do you live on?

Actually, I'm curious to know what planet you're on.

Do they have newspapers there?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.