rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ocon Alive: The Roosh Program

Hello,

With a sort of despair, I announce that I am beginning my first legitimate cycle of the Roosh Program. I lost my virginity at 16. After that, I was with a girl for almost six years (18-24). Since we broke up, I've banged three chicks - two of which, I met online, one from a social circle.

I say despair because I am forced to accept the nature of things as they currently stand. At almost 26 years of age, I am forced to acknowledge that to get laid I must put forth serious effort. If I keep going how I'm going, knowing all my social circles, I will not get laid. I never denied game, but the longer my dry spells go, the more I see its importance.

My ultimate goal is a same night lay (offline). I no longer want to get sex from online dating. This will likely be hard considering I work second shift hours (3:00 - 11:30pm).

I'll outline my workout routine, game resource, approaches, Seinfeld, masturbation, notes and books in future posts. I've already completed a decent amount of approaches prior to starting this forum but I decided to start posting here for feedback.

Till next time,
Ocon

Workout Routine: I had been gymming religiously for about two years before I hired an online coach and went so hardcore for eight weeks that after the fact all my motivation died without his imposed discipline. Nowadays, I seem to be maintaining but I will be hitting the gym four to six times a week from here on out.

Game Resource: The game resource I will be using is Bang (and Day Bang primarily for its motivational aspects). I bought both of these books while I was still in a six year relationship, a few years ago.

Approaches: See below. For now, more housekeeping.

Seinfeld: I remain skeptical about how drastic of an impact watching Seinfeld everyday will improve my game. Before when I attempted the Roosh Program, I ended up binge watching the show. Its a great show.

Masturbation: This one is going to be tough. Tough as nails. I've probably already masturbated twice today. Perhaps the written word will commit me to a once a week schedule.

Dedicated Player Notebook: See: this thread.

One New Book Every Two Weeks: This will come as fast as the approaches come however these will have a two week deadline.

01Jan17
Approach 1: Approached a group, three smokes and one fatty. This was pretty hard to do. It was the first approach of the night on New Year's eve. To complete this approach, or to get in the mindset of doing approaches at all, I had four tall glasses of grey goose and tonic, and potentially one or two Alagash Whites. I was wearing glasses, a blue collard shirt, normal jeans and grey vans. I may or may not have been wearing my New Year's Eve hat or lay, provided by the bar. I went up to the four girls and essentially talked about my friend, asking what they thought of him, that he was shy, etc. I sort of ran out of things to say, walked over to my friend, got him and we went back. We continued to talk until the conversation died out. I mainly talked to the one hot girl nearest me, while my friend talked to the other one, with the smoke in the back and the fatty not really involving themselves in the conversation. The girls were sitting down. For being this hot, these girls were incredibly receptive. I thought for sure I'd get shutdown. I did get shutdown, but mainly because the conversation went stale, and the girls sort of looked away.

...roommates dragging me away, more later...

"there is no luck, only hard work."

01Jan17
Approach 2: I asked a girl to take a picture of me and my group. She took the picture of me and her, which was fine, and then took one of the group. This was essentially the opening line, and I find it to be very easy to start with. Sometimes the girls use my phone to take selfies, which is also hilarious. The girl walked away. The picture indicates that she was pretty good looking. I was pretty solidly drunk at this point.

---I've been catching up on my Roosh literature (The Best of Roosh: Vol. 1.) the past two days and, ironically, came across this quote:

"The biggest way that men self-sabotage themselves is overdrinking. It's worse than being best friends with a cockblocker." - Roosh

Reflecting over the past month of approaching, this may certainly play a recurring role...

First Note For The Dedicated Player Notebook: Drink less. And save so very much.

01Jan17
Approach 3: I cat called someone walking by in the bar and then waved her back. She and her friend came back to our table. The interaction went alright. I still consider these approaches because they're still hard to do even when drunk as fucking shit. I helped to keep the interaction going, I thought. I eventually got one of the girl's number but she didn't want to give it to me. She wanted to exchange Facebook's which at this point, I almost take as an insult. Anyways, I was fucking wasted by this point and proceeded to blow up this girl's phone but she wanted nothing of it. I saw her the next week without beer goggles, and it wasn't so pretty. Anyways, I ended up getting wasted again and I asked her if she was coming to the after party. There was no after party other than my dick. She didn't respond so I resolved to delete the number.

Turns out a buddy of mine who was there that night matched this girl on Tinder. He wanted nothing to do with her but she told him in the Tinder exchange she was hoping he would buy her a drink that night. He replied, "What you didn't like the red rocket?" Referring to me, as I am a ginger. She said I was very nice but she wasn't interested, and not to tell me because it would make me sad. I thought this was pure comedic gold.

06Jan17
Approach 4: Appearance this day included: black button down, jeans, grey vans, glasses, beard. I was getting pretty angry with my friend this night. He had been making fun of me for banging a fatty for a good portion of the initial half of the night. These things don't get to me but this night it did. I resolved to get fucking drunk and started taking shots with other friends at the bar. Before I was too hammered, I shook hands with some cute black chick. She didn't seem overly receptive, maybe she was shy, but the conversation died fast. I got her name, but I didn't have much to say. This was honestly my only worthwhile approach all night, and I don't remember much else. I was walking around with a buddy all night who knows every girl in this particular bar.

Note: Since this day happened, my friend banged a fat gross chick from Ok Cupid. I don't think he'll ever make fun of me again. Beware of online dating/ sex meetups fellas. The stereotype holds true that chicks are always less in person than what they are online.

07Jan17
Appearance: blue thermal, jeans, grey vans, glasses, beard

Approach 5: I approached some nerdy girl with glasses who was with her fat cunt cousin. I think I just walked up and said, "Hey." This approach showed me, for the first time, the real meaning of a cockblock. The nerdy girl was really shy but really receptive. I think she just got braces in, so she was nervous. Seemed like she was trying to hide them. The conversation would pick up and then her fat cunt cousin would pull her away to the bathroom. I had to entertain them both too. She did this once, and then I found her later in the night and started talking again. It went well, the nerdy girl was opening up, and feeling my beard and touching me. Then her cousin pulled her away again, with the nerdy girl saying, "Will you be here?" To which, I replied, "Yes." They came out of the bathroom and gave me what appeared to be the coldest of shoulders. Now, I wasn't hammered this night, but I wasn't sober. I walked right over to them and said, "Look if you guys don't want to talk to me it's cool. I just don't want to waste our time." Then I walked away. Her cousin started laughing pretty hysterically and she sort of joined in, but I was already walking away.

Approach 6
: Some girl was alone so I approached her. She was rubbing her eyes, so I opened with, "Are you okay?" She said yeah, she just needs tylenol. We actually had a great conversation. She put out, so to speak. She was far hotter than the nerdy chick with braces - who according to my buddy, walked by me doing this. She asked me questions, I asked her questions. Then two dudes came over, talked to her, I tried to input to the conversation. Then the guys left. I said, "They seemed nice, who were they?" She said, "the tall one is my boyfriend." After that the guys were back, I looked at the tall guy, whispered to him, "Sorry bud, didn't know she was with you." He smiled and said he didn't care. I walked back over to the bar.

At this point, my buddy convinced me the nerdy chick was into me. I said go find them and he did. He came back not a minute later saying she was looking for me. I walked over and she was extremely apologetic. Before I walked over, I told him I needed him to distract the fat chick. And he did. The interaction with the nerdy girl went well and the lights came on. She asked for my number and we texted since then. Turns out this chick was married and her husband was at the bar that night. They have some weird open marriage because they don't have sex anymore. Allegedly. This girl doesn't respond well to normal texts but she always responds to dirty sexts and dick picks. I've tried to seal the deal multiple times but she is sorta weird/ flaky. I'll keep at it but it's sort of tired at this point. Also, I don't want to keep sending my dick over the internet...

Date Unknown

Approach 7
: There is always a few girls in the bar that just seem to be on my level meaning if I approach them I might actually have success. That's me looking at them and thinking I could hit that rather than I would hit that. I probably could hit every fat chick I see in the bar and therefore I wouldn't.

Anyways I walked up to two girls where one was a pretty cute blonde and the other was a less than me with glasses and strangely the one who peaked my interest and I was excited about. I went up and said "What's up girls?" Immediately the one with glasses shook her head and the blonde followed suit. The girl with glasses then proceeded to be a cunt talking about how I didn't even look them in the eyes which was bullshit. Maybe it wasn't bullshit who knows. She wouldn't even give me her name, saying "I don't have a name." Then my buddy came in for support and they were extremely more receptive to him but not by much. I was talking to the nerd, he the blonde and they really wanted nothing of it. Glasses kept being a cunt. He asked for blondes number and she just said no. Lol. We saw them at the end of the night and sort of cat called them resulting in more shaking of their heads in utter disdain.

Approach 8: My buddy and I walked up to the bar to get a drink when we both noticed this smoke of a blonde next to me who I knew before approaching I had no chance. I looked at him and he just nodded his head to approach and so I turned around and gave her the old, "Excuse me, what time does this bar close?" She looked at me and said, "One thirty," turning away. So I tapped her arm again and asked, "Is there anywhere to go after?" She turned back, "Not really." Turned away. One of those pleasing moments that a girl so hot actually wasn't a cunt whereas the glasses girl who was a few steps down from her was a total bitch. I don't understand. I suppose I should've kept pushing but I was unsure how to continue.

Approach 9
: Near the end of the night, I went up to some hammered chick and asked if she was alright. She looked at me, then looked away. I could see her friend just shaking her head no to her instructing her like, no, don't talk to this kid.

Note: Maybe I should just start thinking that every girl in the club is mine - that I have a chance to fuck them all rather than assuming I don't.

Approach 10: Wondering off on own, I found an Asian girl waiting outside the bathroom for her friend. I simply asked, "Are you okay?" She said yes, and that she was waiting for a friend. I asked her name and it might have been Rebecca. I don't remember exactly what I said, but she was really nice. We talked but I sort of got that mid approach anxiety like fuck I don't know where to go from here, and I simply said, "Alright, I'm gunna find my friends, have a good night." She responded well. I walked a bit and then turned around to see her fat cow of a friend meet up her. God damn that was a foil if I've ever seen one.

Approach 11: During the live music, I made eye contact with some not so decent chick across the way who was unreachable unless I navigated the crowd. I waved her to come over and she looked back up at the band. She was nothing special.

Probably an hour later I went rogue on my friends and wandered the building as I love to do and actually bumped into her in the middle of the crowd. I said, "Hey." She stopped and said, "Hi." I think I might have asked her name, and she might have asked me where I was from but not two minutes later we were making out. I felt up and down to which she reciprocated until I ultimately turned her around and grinded on her ass. We did all this sloppy PDA for probably thirty minutes before she said she was going to find her friends. I asked for her number and that was that.

21Jan17
---I was already buzzing to drunk before I even walked into the bar.. I was wearing nothing special

Approach 12: I saw some girl with blue hair and tatts getting hit on by a couple of dudes. She gave them nothing and they walked away, so I walked up and said, "Are you okay?" She basically nodded her head yes in that get the fuck away from me vibe, so I got the fuck away from her.

Approach 13: Couple of fat chicks were buying shots at the bar so I went up them and asked what they were ordering. "Kamikaze shots!" They said. I asked if they were good, whatever, whatever. Then I asked them to throw in an order for me to have one. They did and next thing I know I had a kamikaze shot. It was fucking delicious. I asked her if I should pay and she said to give her two dollars and it was fine. I got all their names then introduced them to my buddy. They sort of turned their back on us when a god damn brawl broke out and I nearly got taken out by these fat chicks turned boulders. Before I could think my fucking arms were soaked in booze. Pretty crazy thing to witness and yet awesome. If I get nothing from this shit, at least I experience things like drinks with strangers and brawls.

Note:
More approaches need to happen on any given night. We typically switch between bars in a nearby town and bars in Boston. The bars in Boston are significantly better with far more attractive and receptive woman. But they're in Boston and my buddy and I both are terrified of drinking and driving even after one beer. The logistics are obviously much harder too. However, I remember reading Roosh would drive like two hours a night just to get pussy. Legendary.

28Jan17

This was a wild night. It was the night I decided to wear this "awesome" flower shirt that I bought that afternoon. Depending on how you look at it, it's either the greatest or worst shirt in the game. My buddy hooked it up with his watch and fancy ass shoes - I don't even know the brand - so I was looking good. I think this night showed me that your appearance can turn heads despite this being peacocking in a way.

Regardless, people were talking to me all night telling me they loved the shirt. Good, or bad, they were talking to me - guys and girls. So it gave me intense confidence to where I could open up with "Excuse me, what do you think of my shirt," or when drunker, "Yo what do you think of dis shirt.."

Unfortunately, I didn't do a next day log of the approaches. I didn't make the program official until I started this thread and I think was feeling somewhat down on the program and game for whatever reason, like why do I have to do this shit to get laid. These depressing moods sink in from time to time but make no mistake, I'm having a fucking blast.

Sadly I do not remember all the approaches from this night.

Approach 14: I'm not sure if this counts as an approach because I didn't do the approaching but we made our way to the front of the room where the band was playing. I could see this chick straight up eye balling me hard. I ended up walking back to the bar for a drink and I turned around and she walked up and straight unbuttoned three of my buttons with one hand. I think I fucking bonered up about as fast as her friend came and ripped her away. I buttoned back up.

Approach 15: My buddy and I were standing next to a group of hot chicks. He said, "Hey ask these girls if they want a drink." I turned around and said, "Hey girls, you wanna do a shot?!" Prepared to spend like 70$ on a fucking round.

They were like, "Hell yeah!" At least, one of them was like hell yeah. She asked what kind, so I said kamikaze shots. They were fucking amazing the other night and very girly haha. She bought the drinks thank god. I didn't ask this time if they wanted any money. My buddy was like, "Why didn't you give them money?!" Fuuuuucckkk that. Anyways, we tried to pull them to the dance floor but that shit didn't work. Sometimes I'm just chilling in these long pregnant pauses wondering what to say or do but I'll just bail.

Note: Embrace the pregnant pauses because if nothing else it's hilarious.

--My buddy was getting pretty fucking lit and I could see this broad eye balling him all night. Eventually I just pushed him right into her on the dance floor and they spent the rest of the night in straight up sloppy PDA.

Approach 16: I approached a chick and asked her what she thought of my shirt. She told me how much she loved it and that it was a power move. We talked a bit and then kissed. Then we grinded hard on the floor and I was feeling her the fuck up. She wouldn't kiss me again for some reason. Then she unbuttoned my shirt and wrapped it around my neck. Lol. I turned around again and started grinding on dat ass. Then outta nowhere she took off. Like fast. Sobered up? I never got her name or did I?

I found my buddy with his chick and he said, "Hey, we're taking an uber back to their place." I was fucked up at this point, "Ok." We get into this rape van like uber with like six chicks and head to their local college which was like twenty minutes away. Somewhere along the way my buddy just started shitting all over my shirt with these chicks. Everyone in the uber was shitting on the shirt, lol, and I was getting pissed because my god damn wingman didn't even have my back. Then the girl sitting to my left said, "I tried to help you, I took it off." And I'm like, "Oh shit you're Kaela!" Didn't realize the chick was the same one who I kissed and tried to stink finger. She's like, "You don't even remember my name?" Her name was not Kaela. But talk about blown opportunities. We got to the college and she basically took the fuck off in one direction. My buddy took off with his chick in another direction.

Next thing I know I'm stuck outside this college drunk. Somehow I get in and I'm wandering the halls of this dorm looking for a bathroom. Eventually I find a dorm that sounds like a crazy party when the dorm door behind me opens and it's my buddy and his chick. He's like "What are you doing man, are you ubering home?" In a get the fuck out kind of way. I was okay with it. I didn't want to cockblock even though I was pissed about the uber ride over. I ubered home. He didn't smash because she doesn't bang dudes she just met. So she blew him and swallowed his load. Twice.

--A week later we saw her out again making out with another dude. This was after she texted my buddy telling him to come out dancing with her again literally an hour or two before. America.

4Feb17

This was a rough night, not terrible fun wise, but unproductive approach wise. I need to remember I'm out to approach and get laid which is far more satisfying that simply having fun with the boys. That being said, my buddy got lit on booze and drugs real quick and wanted to bar hop fast despite the bar we were at having a solid ratio. I couldn't let him go alone, and forsook the night to watching out for him. He eventually cooled off and it was fine but we had hopped twice at that point.

I saw the girl I blew it with last week and approached.

Approach 17: "Hey, it's M right?" She seemed very receptive. "We met last week." Her face turned ice cold. She got up and stormed the fuck off. Perhaps I deserved that. That might've been the hardest rejection I've faced and yet this is a girl I kissed not seven days ago. I took no offense. I'm turning cold, and I like it.

10Feb17

We went to the shittier of our location options, and it's so much shittier I didn't even bother dressing up. I went black T, jeans, black shoes. This place is like little league compared to the city.

Despite this...
By this day, I had been reading Bang, CH and this forum, as well as posting this log and so I was in a great mindset to get out and approach.

This quote from Bang has been echoing in mind as I have always considered myself ugly and often times let it cut me so deep, I don't want to do anything:

"If you think appearance is important and you consider yourself unattractive, you've doomed yourself to sitting behind a computer. You need to have the belief that game, not appearance, is important, and then go out there and play the hand you've been dealt."
- Roosh

Note: I've created this weird affirmation I tell myself a lot: "Looks don't matter, looks don't matter!" Sometimes I'll be driving and just scream it. Lol.

This quote from CH, Inner Game, helps quite a bit, too:

"Every time you feel self-doubt and talk yourself into inaction, yell “Stop!” out loud, and your brain will reboot. You then consciously reframe your thought processes to put the burden of approval seeking on those around you. With good inner game you can say just about any ridiculous routine and the girl will be intrigued.

The most important change in thinking you can make:

You are not there to win over women, they are there to win over you."

This isn't an excuse to look like a bum. I still put in effort to look my best (especially when I go to awesome bars or clubs), but that confidence is the most important.

Approach 18: A pretty decent chick and some ugly dude were buying shots I'd never seen before. I tapped her arm and said, "Hey, what are you guys drinking?" Cinnamon toast crunch shot - it was like fireball and something else, which I learned after buying one, and regretted buying it. "Oh yeah, is it good?" Oh it's very good. She was doing all the talking. I shouted to the bartender, "Hey, can we get two more?!" Then the girl kept talking to me more, making comments about the drink. That was about it, they walked away. I saw them later in the night on the dance floor and it didn't look like he was getting anything from her.

Approach 19: We met up with our buddy again who, at this bar, knows everyone in the fucking bar always. Always. He's like a celebrity, the girls love him. Anyways, he was chilling, talking to us with a girl nearby and then he turned away for a bit to attend to his strange stardom (he's a bouncer there). So this girl is standing there and it was a bit awkward, "So how do you know ___?" She had no idea. We chatted for a bit, then he turned around and kept talking to her. I consider this an approach because it was awkward and I felt the pressure to talk to her, and pushed through it to talk to her.

Approach 20: These might be out of order. I usually jot down one or two words in my phone to remember who I approached at the end of the night. The words for this were: tank and sexy chick. Lol. There was this girl who was dancing at the bar like a savage, she bent over the bar and was shaking dat ass hard. My buddy said, she wants to be fucked. He was right and I wanted to fuck her. But then a fucking gorilla came over. A tank. A legit fucking tank. He goes, "I wanna fuck that girl, but you'd have to take the fatty." Not a chance. They turned around and came, literally, right where we were standing. There was like a one foot piece of wood between us, and then there was a barrier to rest drinks on.... The DJ put on a song and the fucking tank started screaming... raised her fucking arms or barrel or whatever that thing on a tank is that launches rockets, and it scared the shit out of me. She opened her mouth and I saw a tongue ring. Just a pig. Total pig.

"You scared the shit out of me!" Sorry, she said. I looked at her and then the friend, thought not worth it and walked away.

Approach 21: I pulled the old Roosh grind on ass and see if she's okay with it approach. I was pretty drunk. This girl wasn't hot but she was black which I love usually. We didn't even talk. I was grinding up on her and she was feeling it. Felt her up all over and then went in the pants. Wet as ever lol. Strange enough she wouldn't let me kiss her citing self control. This happened near the end of the night. Her ugly friends were like beeeeeggging me to push for more. She seemed cold. I got her number and we texted for the next two days. I saw her snapchat and decided I can do better. But god damn, I need to nut.

Sounds like you're putting in the legwork. That's awesome.

If I could add one thing figure out where you feel like you're not doing well. Is it the approach? Building attraction? Getting her to move around the bar with you?

After a month, figure out the two, maybe three areas, you feel like need improvement. Write them down.

Once you're figured out where you want to improve, you can seek resources on how to improve in that area.

Second, this is my opinion and forum guys might disagree, but investing time into dressing better (suits, blazers, pocket squares, fitted jeans, dressy shoes, v neck black and white t's, leather jacket), is going to pay dividends faster than going to the gym religiously. It's easier to get into the top 5% of well-dressed men than the top 5% of most ripped guys.

Plenty of advice on this forum on both topics.

Quote: (07-13-2015 04:02 AM)Suits Wrote:  
If you're serious about self improvement and make real effort, this forum will always have your back.

Quote: (02-13-2017 01:49 PM)Jagnum Wrote:  

Sounds like you're putting in the legwork. That's awesome.

If I could add one thing figure out where you feel like you're not doing well. Is it the approach? Building attraction? Getting her to move around the bar with you?

After a month, figure out the two, maybe three areas, you feel like need improvement. Write them down.

Once you're figured out where you want to improve, you can seek resources on how to improve in that area.

Second, this is my opinion and forum guys might disagree, but investing time into dressing better (suits, blazers, pocket squares, fitted jeans, dressy shoes, v neck black and white t's, leather jacket), is going to pay dividends faster than going to the gym religiously. It's easier to get into the top 5% of well-dressed men than the top 5% of most ripped guys.

Plenty of advice on this forum on both topics.

Thanks for the advice Jagnum. As it stands, I believe everything needs improvement. I've been slowly trying to improve my fashion (clothes, accessories, facial hair and haircut) but the clothes are certainly the hard part. I've read a few books and articles and shit on fashion and it's given me a sort of paralysis by analysis. The problem is my complexion is sort of a daywalker.. strawberry blonde hair and pretty pail and I read things like certain colors go with this skin type, etc. etc. but never anything definitive. Same with fitted clothes. I go to stores or online and I'm about to purchase clothes, but I stop and say just because I think this looks good doesn't mean it is a good fit, etc. etc. I'm learning as I go.

It might be gay to say this and in no means do I look like Conor McGregor, but I believe my complexion is similar to his, as well as my hair color, and I've been seeking to emulate him in the cheapest way possible. It's pretty hard because he's a god damn millionaire, and wears whatever the fuck he wants. He might be able to tan too, which I cannot.

Let me know what you think.

11Feb17

Approach 22: First approach of the night, I approached a somewhat of a decent chick from behind who was wearing blue. She was looking down at her phone. "Hey, could you take a picture of my buddy and I?" They always say yes. After she went right back to her phone.

--Having trouble continuing the conversation after this approach. Maybe I need to start throwing in the "Yeah, I've been working out and want to show off my muscles" or whatever Roosh writes in Bang, haha.

Approach 23: I was over by the bar and saw a real cute girl in black. Again, I asked her if she could take a picture of me and my friend. She seemed real open to it but I guess I didn't press hard enough. Afterwards, she started dancing like a fiend right next to me. My buddy was like she totally wants your dick. I turned around and this girl looked like she was doing a f00ken mating dance. I didn't press on. It seemed she was trying to get my attention only because she and her friend could have proceed back to the dance floor to dance but instead she did the wild turkey in my presence, bumping into me and such.

---I was asking girl after girl to take my picture. I doubt any other girls notice, but you have to wonder if people notice one dude getting pics from many different chicks.

Approach 24: Went up to some chick at the bar, "Hey what are you drinking?" Looking at the empty cup next to her that appeared of mix drink origin, "Bud light." "Oh my god, why?" She seemed disgusted to have to admit that as I ordered a grey goose and vodka for myself. She said she was on a budget, blah blah. We talked blah blah. She walked. Personally, I'm on a budget too. I've been bringing one dollar nips to these expensive ass bars but this night I couldn't. I cant bring myself to drink budlight as easily as I used to be able to.

Approach 25: I have an approach in here saved as "random monkey girl." I can't remember this one for shit. I think my phone auto corrected and fucked me over.

--I remember! She was alone for what seemed like ever. I asked her to take a picture and she was totally receptive. We chatted for a decent time but I think I jetted.

Approach 26: I approached some girl with a glow stick necklace on and asked her where I could get one. She was walking by and stopped dead in her tracks. She's said something like, "Oh from the DJ.." And then two of her friends joined in like, yeah from the DJ. I think I said some other dumb stuff. Next thing I know I was surrounded by like nine chicks with fucking glow stick necklaces straight sweatin but keepin it cool on the surface. I think I ejected because that shit was nuts. I was nervous.

Approach 27: I approached two chicks under the premise that I would be asking them what they thought of my friend. I went up to them, they seemed cold as shit. But I got a name, M. She said my friend was cute but they didn't like being set up. So I think I said, Oh so you'd rather him come up to you. Yeah, blah blah. I ejected as he came in and kept talking to them. Don't know what they said.

--I need to learn to stay in there longer. Wait until that shit gets awkward. Push and push some more. It hasn't gotten awkward I just get it in my mind that it is awkward and eject. Also, I need to remember these god damn conversations longer. It's easy to remember the openers.

Approach 28: Had to switch bars due to a fire alarm. Asked some sluts ravaging an area near the bar with dance move to take a picture. They came out of their stupor and took the picture and went right back into it. I got an awesome picture though.

Approach 29: I saved "lesbians on flo." Went up to these chicks hot on each other and I think I asked what other bars are around here. Can't remember so it doesn't count. I remember they went right back into grinding on each others stank.

Approach 30: Girl was sitting down alone at another bar on a couch. I sat down and asked her if she was alright because I guess it kinda works when the girl looks fucked up. I remember her being very open and we chatted for actually a little bit. Then I asked why she was alone and she said her boyfriend was in the bathroom. I stood up and left.

Approach 31: Approached a smoking hot blonde sitting alone at a bar. This conversation was going sooooo well. Our legs were touching the whole time. I was making contact, touching her arms and shit. She told me she's a lesbian. Then pulled up picks of the girl she supposedly bought a ton of drinks for and an uber home just to show her she could provide for her or whatever the fuck she said. I kept talking to her because she was hot with the thought in the back of mind, can I still bang her? She asked if I had any friends in the LGBT community. I told her about some random lesbian from years prior like the girl was still my friend. She started shitting on Trump to which I agreed (but I actually didn't at all - I voted Trump). She actually asked for my number and then asked to give me hers. I don't know. I'll text her next weekend asking if she'll be my wing woman or something which is a lie.

--Overall, this night went well I think. I didn't get cocked and approached the most amount of girls I think I have yet with some better interactions. These were better caliber approaches all around.

--I know Roosh talks about pushing the interaction as far as it will go and that's the plan moving forward.

--Sadly, this means I've caught up so these updates will be coming slower. I work second shift and unless I start hitting bars for last call, I won't be approaching except for weekends. I'm sort of itching to approach so we'll see what happens.

I've been struggling a bit and this weekend wasn't a yuge help. It's definitely harder to start approaching when you haven't done it in a week. My job is not conducive to game, or any lifestyle at all. I suppose I could make a list of excuses but anything I say would just be that, an excuse. Even if I just wanted to approach on Friday and Saturday - I worked until 3:30am Friday... well past last call. But what about Thursday? 2:30am. But what about Wednesday? 1:30am or 2:00am.

So the first day I was able to go out was Saturday. This day I wore some ugly ass white floral shirt with the hopes of repeating what happened with that other floral I was wearing - it didn't quite work out the same, but I approached a lot of woman. The problem is, I didn't doc any of this until now, and I stayed up until 8:00am Sunday, so my memory is somewhat faded. These are going to be in no particular order:

18Feb17
Approach 32: I remember this one girl who I went up to and asked her some basic dumb questioms: are you okay? blah blah, she's waiting for her boyfriend. I walked back in the crowed then approached her again and she told me I asked her the same question ten minutes ago.

Approach 33: Approached some Asian chick with glasses. Always kinda wanted to get with an Asian chick. This girl might have been the most receptive all night. She was with a friend, and so my wingman sort of had to chat on her friend. He seemed to be into her friend. It's hard to remember exact conversations, or even openers. I don't want to memorize a routine, I just want to talk to a girl. I was making eye contact and touching her and such and then they ran to the bathroom. We found them a little later and went up to them again. She kept asking me if I was drunk - which I was - but I couldn't tell if she meant it in a way that was self conscious like, this guy is only talking to me because he is drunk. Or maybe I was really drunk. I got her number. But number's mean nothing to me.

Approach 34: Does an approach count if you can't remember it? I have a couple different pictures in my phone. Any picture with different scenery is a sure sign of an approach. Typically I'll ask a girl to take a picture and you can tell right off the bat if she wants to or not, but sometimes you can hype it up while taking the picture.

Approach 35: Different friend we met up with at the bar told me to go up to some girls and ask if they want to go to the bar and get a a drink. So I did. They were all hot. They looked at each other in a do we kind of way and then said no they were having a girl's night out. I was pretty happy because I never want to buy a girl a drink, let a lone three.

Approach 36: So I bought a girl a drink. I approached this really cute girl with the sort of idea to hype up my friend. She was totally in to him and I was playing it off like I wasn't approaching her for him - which I wasn't, he had no idea I was doing it in this manner. Anyways, she started saying, "He can ask me himself." Then I said, "XX, haaaaaaave you met my [roommate]?" in a How I Met Your Mother kind of way. They were talking for awhile and I suddenly found myself entertaining her fat gross roommate who wasn't even into me. How can a fat gross chick not be into an in shape man, I ask you how? I bought all four of us a drink in we're hanging out in a group kind of way but the fatty eventually dipped and then the cute girl dipped too.

Approach 37: I have another picture of me and two of my pals. I remember this picture as a hype it up sort of picture. It was all business. She took two pictures because someone walked right in the way. I actually like it when people walk in the way because it provides topic for banter and keeps the interaction going,

Approach 38: Some drunk girl was out on the street. She was a little bit older and turned out to be a total cunt. She shit all over my shirt which was fine. I'd rather have something to talk about. She was into my friend but at this point I think I was drunk enough to keep pushing. I approached - it was mine! I don't know. She gave me her business card. She yelled something stupid as she got into her uber and I just said, "Fuck you, you bitch." I'm not tough. I was lit.

Approach 39: My buddy said, "Hey there's a girl a cross the street." I ran across the street without hesitation, sat down and started talking to this chick. We were both really drunk and it was a sloppy conversation, but a fun one. She was laughing. I touched her arm and leg and such, initiated contact. She was looking at her phone a lot, texting or trying to get an uber. I got her number.

Approach 40: Two girls were out of the bar waiting for their uber or something. My buddy said approach and I did.

--I think I'm the ugliest of my friends and I do most of the approaching. If these fucking kids I hung with approached more, they probably slay. It's pretty frustrating when people tell you, "Oh let's go talk to some girls, and then they don't." I get super internally pissed when this shit happens. Like the fuck. Ah well, they're my best friends.

I approached and we were chatting up some good chat. These approaches are showing me more and more not to get hung up on the opener. I can't remember half of them but I guess I can remember how well the the conversation went. Anyways, I showed one of these girls the business card I received from that miserable bitch and she scoffed at, said the girl was a bitch and threw the card. I wonder why we didn't push this conversation harder. Anyways, they got into an uber and left. We walked like five hundred feet when I remembered the business card and went back to get it. Lmao. Digits are digits man!

There were more approaches this night I just can't remember. I got too intoxicated. I guess I can't have fun unless I'm drunk. I tell ya though, working the miserable biotech job that I work has me longing for alcohol and better times almost every single day.

19Febt17

Approach 41: I stumbled out of bed at 5:00pm. A few hours later I went to a nearby neighborhood couple spots. It's a good way to stumble upon a college party. I was sort of space cadet from the night before but there's something about my friend's attitude that can just get me down sometimes. One of them especially is such a bitch sometimes. Kids like tall, relatively muscular and has straight teeth and could probably do well if he wasn't so beta. I'm shorter, ginger, have glasses and crooked teeth, struggling. He'll say shit like, "I just wanna meet people organically, like they're there and I'm there and we start talking..." And I'm thinking of one time when he was hammered, and I pushed him on some chick and then that night he got two BJs from her. I guess getting wasted is organic.

Anyways, we were at a college spot, and he's saying shit like this isn't really my scene. Like come the fuck on - my scene is pussy. It's all I see. I only see pussy. Pussy is my scene. Eventually I said, my god someone approach before I kill myself. Granted, I was in no great mood either. And then I said, "Alright, am I gunna have to lead this?" I went over to some really cute chick and tried to make an observation about this crazy fucking PDA I had to pass to get to her. She said that was her friend. That they were like best friends and only knew each other for three days. Then the friend came over. I shook her hand. She started kissing the first girl. I walked away.

And that was my weekend of approaches. I was driving home Sunday getting really fucking down on myself. There was a lot of opportunity at the three bars we went to but we didn't capitalize. I think letting yourself down combined with drinking a few beers can really sink you into a depression. That, or knowing I had work the next day and wouldn't really be able to do what I wanted to do for another week sort of just had me funking.

Roosh Program Update Non-Approach

I didn't work out this week. I wake up at 2:00pm, go to work for 3:00pm, get out of work whenever the work is done, and it's majority never on time at 11:30pm, and then read and go to bed. These are probably excuses but I don't these inconsistent hours have me fucked up, struggling to get up before 2:00pm.

Books: In between Bang and Might is Right. Again, the shitty sleep cycle I'm on has me only working and the rest sleeping. I don't even know if I eat.

Seinfeld: Been watching How I Met Your Mother. I think this show started out in the early PUA era and it references that era a lot through the use of Barney. I used one of his pick up lines and the girl totally recognized it from the show.

I haven't masturbated daily but it doesn't seem to affect my desire to get laid even when I do. I'm not gunna worry about it for now. I think a lot of people overthink this shit, and I used to do that a lot too.

Quote: (02-14-2017 12:10 AM)Oconred11 Wrote:  

in no means do I look like Conor McGregor, but I believe my complexion is similar to his, as well as my hair color, and I've been seeking to emulate him in the cheapest way possible. It's pretty hard because he's a god damn millionaire, and wears whatever the fuck he wants. He might be able to tan too, which I cannot.

Let me know what you think.

Here are two shirts I bought recently that I've been satisfied with. When in doubt, you could always do a black v-neck.

http://us.asos.com/asos/asos-extreme-mus...IvUHJvZC8.

http://us.asos.com/asos/asos-extreme-fit...NoL1Byb2Qv

Just realized the model on the white v-neck looks EXACTLY like Conor McGregor. It's too bad it's sold out. It's been a great shirt for me to wear with jeans and boots while gaming.

Clothing helps, but learning good game is better. There's no one way to learn good game.

I much prefer day game. Always have. Always have done better with it.

Other guys do best with online game. Others with night game. Others with building a large social circle and meeting their girls that way.

You've probably read Day Bang. I think that's the best book for day game out there. One guy I respect tremendously on this forum recommended Mark Manson's Models along with Day Bang as the only books he found to work for him.

Seems like you've got a busy schedule in the afternoons to late. How about daygame before work on a Saturday or Sunday? Two hours in a crowded neighborhood, you could make a few approaches.

Keep up the work dude.

Quote: (07-13-2015 04:02 AM)Suits Wrote:  
If you're serious about self improvement and make real effort, this forum will always have your back.

Well, I achieved the goal. I got the SNL. Actually, I met the girl at the bar and we hooked up somewhere right outside the bar.

I stopped posting all my approaches because I can literally spam approach at times. Ironically, this girl approached my group. Hell of a lot of work prior and this one took almost zero game.

Quote: (02-09-2017 02:36 PM)Oconred11 Wrote:  

This will likely be hard considering I work second shift hours (3:00 - 11:30pm).

that is an advantage - the people you meet after 1130 are usually less conservative, and you probably don't have to wake up at 6AM.

It is so strange. You have a goal, you work towards the goal and you achieve it. For two or three days, you walk around like a king. Nothing anyone can say can take the smile off your face. After that goal achieving high, you're back to baseline wanting more.

Roosh's lessons have taught me so much about life. The problem is sometimes these lessons don't fully sink in until I actually go through whatever struggle they might entail. Such is life I suppose. But god damn that was one hell of a ride.