rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Donetsk People’s Republic commander, 'Givi', has dead.

Military conflict in the Donbass region in Ukraine continues deteriorating.

The legendary commander of the Somali battalion of the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) Mikhail Tolstykh, popular with his nickname “Givi” has been killed in his office in Donetsk.

The first reports from Russian media have suggested that an explosive, maybe an RPG-7, detonated and killed Givi. The DPR officials have labeled it as a “terrorist act” and that they’ll do everything possible to find the ones behind the assault.

However, the fact that the perpetrators got very close to his victim suggest an internal fight amog the ranks of the secessionist forces of Eastern Ukraine in part due to the inaction of Russia against the violence wave launched by Kiev in the last days against Donetsk.

Here you have bad ass Givi giving a shit during a Katyusha MLRS attack:

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Yea, I remember watching a video of this guy just talking to the camera. A mortar goes off near him, and he acts like nothings happened. Takes another drag of his cigarette.

I wonder how bad it will get there.

Any thoughts?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I know that there are a lot of russia aupporters in thia forum, and they know my position about the conflic, so i think its not necesary to explain my reaction when i heard this. What is interesting is that these band's leaders keep diying far from the frontline. Either the GRU got good in short time, another group is doing it, or the FSB is cleaning house for some kind of agreedment.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Quote: (02-08-2017 02:42 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

I wonder how bad it will get there.

Any thoughts?

Someone is very interested in having Russia and the US in colition over Ukraine. It can go very ugly.

That dude should have been chilling on the beach in Thailand chasing Korean tourist girls rather than getting blown to bits fighting for what in 20 years will be just another addition to the cultural marxist wonderland crawling with rapefugees from the four corners of the world.

Fuck I've become cynical, but it's the truth.

Quote: (02-08-2017 03:21 PM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

That dude should have been chilling on the beach in Thailand chasing Korean tourist girls rather than getting blown to bits fighting for what in 20 years will be just another addition to the cultural marxist wonderland crawling with rapefugees from the four corners of the world.

Fuck I've become cynical, but it's the truth.

Nothing could be further from the truth. If you ever visited Givi's and Motorola's part of the world and met their people, you would understand.

Glory to the fallen heroes of Novorussia! May their death not be in vain.

Was he or his group involved in the shoot down of the Dutch airliner?

OK so a globalist operative is dead.

He may have been a useful idiot but Russia needs Crimea at least for strategic purposes.

I'm not a cheerleader for Russia but Putin's opposition to Bush and Obama has at the very least delayed a world police state.

As far as I'm concerned "Givi" can burn in hell, OP it is unfortunate your country is in the middle of all this and I wish you good health unless you are directly involved with the Soros revolution.

Quote: (02-08-2017 04:23 PM)C-Note Wrote:  

Well, so far, no one is sure WHO fired the BUK missile. One side say that the other side did it. So far the most serious investigation (eve if the russian propaganda says otherwise) point to the BUK launcher beign in territory controlled at the time by the rebels, and some other clues also points there (the theft of some BUK launchers from ukranian instalations, a BUK beign moved to russian territory after the incident, the boasting in tweeter abuout downing an ukranian transport that was quickly deleted, etc, etc).

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

RIP Givi. A true hero. sad day for me.

This guy was never beaten on the battlefield, he had to be killed this way...

Nobody is perfect but this guy was a joyful character, an alpha male, brave, corageous and funny as hell. He represents everything we defend around here as manliness values and we should be all praising him instead of bashing.

I also dont know from where some posters got the idea that this man is a globalist agent or are linking him with Soros. You guys are seeing the wrong picture here. Soros backs up the criminal nazi Batallions on the Ukrainian side, and they, yes, are the useful idiots in the middle of all of this. They, yes, made the shameful and globalist driven Maidan revolution.

Givi wont be forgotten.

Quote: (02-08-2017 04:23 PM)C-Note Wrote:  

Much more interesting is, which "group" shot down the first (not Dutch, Malaysian: Malaysia is not a Dutch colony anymore) airliner, five months earlier...

I remember 1-2 years ago when I was watching Kazurras translation of what was going on on the DPR side. Stuff you usually would never see in the west. I knew it's just a matter of time before you die in conflicts that last for years. At that time it seemed like the conflict was calming down, and even that Givi was deploying to Syria. Don't know about that.

Does anyone know good sources if I want to see the prorussian perspective? I know Newsfront, but my Russian isn't sufficient for that.

Quote: (02-08-2017 09:41 PM)reciproke Wrote:  

I remember 1-2 years ago when I was watching Kazurras translation of what was going on on the DPR side. Stuff you usually would never see in the west. I knew it's just a matter of time before you die in conflicts that last for years. At that time it seemed like the conflict was calming down, and even that Givi was deploying to Syria. Don't know about that.

Does anyone know good sources if I want to see the prorussian perspective? I know Newsfront, but my Russian isn't sufficient for that.

RT (Russia Today)?

Novaya Gazeta (investigation newspaper, apparently still not a propaganda puppet of the Kremlin) made an article were the apparent killers of Givi were people from his own unit, for a case of friendly fire. Take it with a grain of salt, i personally think that he was cleaned by some state service.

Article - Novaya Gazeta (in russian)

Remembered this song today and thought about Givi and Motorola, so it felt appropriate to share it here in case somebody missed it:

On a related topic, British Journalist (who seems like he knew Givi personally and very touched by his death), Graham Philipps requested an interview with Ukrainian ambassador in London, and here is the message he got from the official Ukrainian embassy.

[Image: C4QC6mCWYAAHCr-.jpg]

Quote: (02-09-2017 06:29 PM)AManLikePutin Wrote:  

On a related topic, British Journalist (who seems like he knew Givi personally and very touched by his death), Graham Philipps requested an interview with Ukrainian ambassador in London, and here is the message he got from the official Ukrainian embassy.

[Image: C4QC6mCWYAAHCr-.jpg]

I take it bad shit goes down in the basement of that building?

Taking in count how Graham Phillips is, and what he did, it was humor. Very black humor indeed.

I like the emphasis of word interview.

Graham Philipps was doing his journalism work from the frontlines on the Novorussian side, so yes he knew all the main actors there. He had some good footage and interviews, if I remember correctly he also spent some time in the hospital after getting wounded from the schrapnel.

Quote: (02-10-2017 02:33 AM)FilipSRB Wrote:  

Graham Philipps was doing his journalism work from the frontlines on the Novorussian side, so yes he knew all the main actors there. He had some good footage and interviews, if I remember correctly he also spent some time in the hospital after getting wounded from the schrapnel.

Graham did and still does a great job reporting from the frontline. I have nothing but the utmost respect towards him.

This interview of his to Givi and Motorola is epic:

Quote: (02-10-2017 02:33 AM)FilipSRB Wrote:  

Graham did and still does a great job reporting from the frontline. I have nothing but the utmost respect towards him.

This interview of his to Givi and Motorola is epic:

Givi's birthday and the girls gone wild )) (nice blondie btw)

The guy was popular.