rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you could game anywhere in the world during March-April, where would it be?

Curious where members here usually post up in the months of March and April. Presumably obvious answers would be countries in SEA and South America given the sunny weather, but anywhere else in the world worth looking into?

For me, I don't speak Spanish, Portuguese, or Russian so would prefer places that don't have to rely on those languages much for game. Also don't care much about weather - if Helsinki is the bomb in March, for example, I wouldn't mind going despite the freezing temperatures.

Brasil

The best place to focus on game is Las Vegas because a random Tuesday night there will be better than a Friday or Saturday night in terms of volume, vibe, and talent than almost anywhere else.

My two choices would be Las Vegas or NYC (assuming you don't mind the cold).

Other cities in other countries might have better talent or you can exploit some sort of status from being American, but most places are dreadfully slow or boring during the week in terms of game unless you are just going on a million tinder dates or focused on day game over night game.

I have never been to Asia but I would consider that as well since they tend to have a 24 hour city thing going on and the cities are so large there has to be opportunities during the week for excitement.

It depends what kinda girls you're into. If you like white, tall girls, blonde, I would try Lithuania. Relatively cheap, safe country and hot girls.

Quote: (02-08-2017 01:52 PM)Rossi Wrote:  

It depends what kinda girls you're into. If you like white, tall girls, blonde, I would try Lithuania. Relatively cheap, safe country and hot girls.
How much more difficult is game there though during these winter months? Have you experienced a winter there?

Yes. I went to Vilnius 8 times. I like winter more than summer. Very good excuse to take her girl home since there are limited things to do outside.

Spain, Italy, Turkey, and if you do not mind a cooler climate - Lithuania & Estonia.

I would not go to SEA, most foreigners there are banging 4-6's.

I hear Spain and Italy are pretty difficult though no? Don't know about Turkey.

Europe.

Winter is leaving, clothes are coming off, and people are generally in a good mood; i.e. horny.

Quote: (02-08-2017 07:04 PM)hunter Wrote:  

All three countries are difficult.

I would say Turkey and Italy are hardest and then Spain.

Quote: (02-08-2017 05:38 PM)BB1 Wrote:  

Spain, Italy, Turkey, and if you do not mind a cooler climate - Lithuania & Estonia.

I would not go to SEA, most foreigners there are banging 4-6's.

Yeah man you got it figured out [Image: tard.gif]

Quote: (02-09-2017 06:30 AM)Rossi Wrote:  

Quote: (02-08-2017 07:04 PM)hunter Wrote:  

All three countries are difficult.

I would say Turkey and Italy are hardest and then Spain.
I think the dude was trolling. Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

Quote: (02-09-2017 06:12 AM)This Is Trouble Wrote:  

Europe.

Winter is leaving, clothes are coming off, and people are generally in a good mood; i.e. horny.
Do you recommend any specific countries?

This thread needs more replies. Come on PEOPLE

I would give you my take in a general sense. Because this thread isn't being very specific in what target of talent are you looking for. I would say developed countries > developing countries anyday. I target only minimum 6+ above HB, I rather not get an approach/bang that night/day if I don't spot a 6 minimum.

A small comparison in SEA.
Women in developed countries like USA, Singapore, Malaysia may even ASK YOU out first to party (assuming you're doing to traveler game, demonstrated you're handsome+fun -enough lad)
But in countries like Indonesia/other conservative places. They will almost- not ask you out first, and lots of flaky crap too. They're just not used to this kind of stuff. Not impossible ofcourse, but they just bulls*et around more, you need to drop some lines like "I have some time today, I planned to meet up with you, but if you can't it's fine I'll just go see my friend/go see some place I want to check out" -reverse flaking psychology or some other tact. Even the 5-6s are bs like that over here, and they're not even models -grade talent. (if you lower your standards to 4 and below tho.. well game will be a lot easier for you anywhere)

But my answer would be somewhere around Europe or North Asia (japan, korea)

SEA is hot as balls in April, Colombia is a great place all year.

Quote: (02-09-2017 12:53 PM)AceP Wrote:  

This thread needs more replies. Come on PEOPLE

I would give you my take in a general sense. Because this thread isn't being very specific in what target of talent are you looking for. I would say developed countries > developing countries anyday. I target only minimum 6+ above HB, I rather not get an approach/bang that night/day if I don't spot a 6 minimum.

A small comparison in SEA.
Women in developed countries like USA, Singapore, Malaysia may even ASK YOU out first to party (assuming you're doing to traveler game, demonstrated you're handsome+fun -enough lad)
But in countries like Indonesia/other conservative places. They will almost- not ask you out first, and lots of flaky crap too. They're just not used to this kind of stuff. Not impossible ofcourse, but they just bulls*et around more, you need to drop some lines like "I have some time today, I planned to meet up with you, but if you can't it's fine I'll just go see my friend/go see some place I want to check out" -reverse flaking psychology or some other tact. Even the 5-6s are bs like that over here, and they're not even models -grade talent. (if you lower your standards to 4 and below tho.. well game will be a lot easier for you anywhere)

But my answer would be somewhere around Europe or North Asia (japan, korea)
Thanks for the response man. Likewise I'm looking for 6+s. Which European countries do you personally prefer in the next two months? Northern European countries will still be freezing so unsure if game will be good there... Thoughts?

Hey man, why are you so lazy to use the search function? This is a thread written by Vinny about Calendars. thread-58757.html

You can use as reference and search independently to plan your next trip.

Nice.