rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kiev Advice

Kiev Advice

Hey you guys I am planning a trip to Kiev for April-May I will be in Kiev during the whole trip. What advice would you give a newbie to Ukrainian cultural? Tips on how young Ukrainians girls receive American black guys as well. If anyone will be in Kiev DM me as well

My background: mid 20's black guy, experienced with daygame, I dress well wearing suits and nice clothes, I built like a football lineman but lost some weight but keep my muscles. I'm a lover of European history as well. So I want to experience everything the locals do.

Kiev Advice

With all due respect, have you tried searching this forum?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Kiev Advice

How much Russian do you speak? A large majority of the people dont speak conversational English. You will find women that do, but if you learn some Russian it can benefit you significantly.

Kiev Advice

Quote: (02-06-2017 04:54 PM)Kinggray123 Wrote:  

Hey you guys I am planning a trip to Kiev for April-May I will be in Kiev during the whole trip. What advice would you give a newbie to Ukrainian cultural? Tips on how young Ukrainians girls receive American black guys as well. If anyone will be in Kiev DM me as well

My background: mid 20's black guy, experienced with daygame, I dress well wearing suits and nice clothes, I built like a football lineman but lost some weight but keep my muscles. I'm a lover of European history as well. So I want to experience everything the locals do.

We have a whole thread about this specifically for black guys like us. Go find it.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille