rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Countries with the most romantic/passionate women?

A couple of months back, I dated this mexican girl (19 years old) and I gotta say, I had a blast. She pretty much fell in love with me and that pretty much turned her into the loyal and obedient creature I've ever seen. She became very eager to please me, and you could tell it's not because she believed it was her role, but more because she knew this is what I wanted. Everything she did, she did it for me. It was sort of a "when he's happy, I'm happy" sort of thing. In other words, she found pleasure in pleasing me. But most importantly, the sex was phenomenal [Image: banana.gif]. She was like a freakin puppy and it's unlike anything I've ever seen. But then again, it's possible that she was like this since I'm also a latino myself...so I guess this made it easier for her to "connect with me emotionally". Unfortunately it didn't work out since she was only visiting and had to go back to mexico and I'm really not the best guy for long-distance relationships. It's a shame though since women like this are a rarity here in the states.

Nevertheless, the relationship was fun as hell and I'm kinda looking forward to feeling that again. So I'm curious, what other countries do you recommend for women with such mentality? I'm eager to check them out. I've heard women in south america are like this in general but I've never really been there myself so I can't really speak for south american countries. But this doesn't surprise me though since I have seen other latin american women with quite similar mentalities.

Please bear in mind that I'm referring to women who want to please their men solely out of romantic interest and for their own pleasure. I'm not talking about women who please their men simply due to cultural or religious intentions.

Dude, the travel section is full of info on this.....

Basically, pick any of Rooshs "Bang" guides, and fly to that country.....you'll enjoy yourself.

Brazil, Mexico, Columbia, Thailand, Philippines, Ukraine........

Throw a dart on the map. If it's not in the 1st world, odds are it's going to have quality women.

Smartphones and high incomes destroy womens natural innate personalities. If those two things are not accessible, women are generally pleasant.

Quote: (02-06-2017 02:24 PM)Stuntman Wrote:  

Please bear in mind that I'm referring to women who want to please their men solely out of romantic interest and for their own pleasure. I'm not talking about women who please their men simply due to cultural or religious intentions.

This almost reeks of Troll to me....

There's no country with women who all like pleasing men because that's what they like doing. It's up to individual womens personalities, which are shaped by...CULTURE. Do you not understand how human psychology and development works? You think women are just born genetically differently from one another? No, nurture plays a huge role. Take an American woman and raise her in the Ukraine, she won't be a Facebook obsessed whore. And take a Filipina and drop her in America for 5 years, watch her become a fat, narcissistic cunt who hates men.

http://www.rooshv.com/the-true-nature-of-women

Quote: (02-06-2017 02:35 PM)Resolute Wrote:  

Quote: (02-06-2017 02:24 PM)Stuntman Wrote:  

This almost reeks of Troll to me....

There's no country with women who all like pleasing men because that's what they like doing. It's up to individual womens personalities, which are shaped by...CULTURE. Do you not understand how human psychology and development works? You think women are just born genetically differently from one another? No, nurture plays a huge role. Take an American woman and raise her in the Ukraine, she won't be a Facebook obsessed whore. And take a Filipina and drop her in America for 5 years, watch her become a fat, narcissistic cunt who hates men.

http://www.rooshv.com/the-true-nature-of-women

Culture does have an impact. But not entirely. Some women do invest a lot of effort in pleasing their men, but only because they feel "culturally obligated" to do so. They don't do what they do based on feelings.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.