rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reconstruction Of A Once Broken Man...

Reconstruction Of A Once Broken Man...

I'm sitting in Miami Int. Airport getting ready for my 1st trip to Colombia-the 1st of many I hope(!) and have been reading a few threads either started by, or posted on by guys my age (40) or more who's intent seems to give up or deem their situation hopeless. One piece of advice is that negative thought processes are damned hard to break.
I can speak from experience. I am 40 yrs old. From age 25-36 I was in a downward spiral from a terrible relationship, to addiction, loss of job, my 401k, looks, and health- I ended up in intensive care for almost 10 days as a result of not taking care of myself.
The aftermath was like a nuclear warhead detonated-yet I somehow made it. I had to re-learn everything socially and it was not easy. But the painful lessons I have learned have taught me a few things when it comes to meeting women.

- Elaborate things don't work for everyone. Eye contact and the lack of anxiety or fear are the nuts and bolts of it all are the things that women like and respect most.

- Work around your faults. Minimize your weak spots and accentuate the hell out of the positives. For me I still have part of the gym body (pipes, very wide shoulders) but still have some belly. This made me accentuate those parts and dress accordingly.

Lastly, I had to start all over again and while I am not setting the world on fire I have the confidence and mettle that I never had. And yes you will fail-sometimes a lot but there are a lot of women that pick up on this and it does attract them. You just have to be persistent and and be REALISTIC. You can't expect 10's but you can meet down to earth, very attractive women and have great sex . It's all about balance and not being a 'beta' and trying to woo girl by dropping all kinds of $$$ on her.