rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dates with girl with boyfriend

Im taking a girl out for drinks for the second time tomorrow, just me and her. I day gamed her in the street, and at the number close she said she had a boyfriend, I said does he let you out, she said he does, I got her number.

I took her out for drinks, she asked if she should be bringing people along or if it would just be us, I said just us, she said sweet! When we were out I kinod as much as I could, it went down well, she kino'd me back, I didnt go for the kiss close.

She mentioned the bf twice in passing, once when I asked where her bracelet was from, and once when she said she wanted to get a tattoo on her bum, I said she should get my first name on one cheek and surname on the other, she said he bf wouldnt be happy!

After I took her out she was the first to text a couple of days later, Ive asked her out again and shes agreed for tomorrow, I said she needs to be on innocent behavior when shes out with me and shes said ooo shed try, I havet responded and am leaving it to the date.

Im wondering if I should try and turn the texts sexual? She must know my intent otherwise she wouldnt have mentioned the bf on the day game approach. Do I go for the kiss close tomorrow? I am so bad at kiss closing on dates as it it. Any advise on situation is welcomed!

Take her out again.

Do not start sexting. She might get some buyers remorse. Wait with that vibe till you see her. Show don't tell.

She's mentioning her BF to keep her hands clean. If you keep going despite knowing she's taken then it's your fault if something happens and she's innocent. That's her logic.

If you must go for the kiss when time is right. I'd recommend to hold up with kissing till you have her in private place though, where kissing can lead to something more.

Seems like she's quite eager to see you. In the end it's your decision.

Seems like she only mentions her bf when OP asks a question that makes her mention him.

One thing is clear, if she's accepting your dates, she is into you even though she's committed. otherwise she would just ignored your texts or curved balled you.

XXL is right, time you kiss appropriately. Kissing her in public might be too much pressure for a committed girl.

girl has bailed on tonight, says she has a mad hang-over and is on a 24 hour flight to nz tomorrow, she has mentioned this before, her relationship with her bf must really be dead - was going to meet up with me instead of seeing him before she headed off?

She said lets go on a mad one when she gets back, puts a :/ face for being away for 2 weeks. Im gunna ask her to hit me up when she's back, we both might have forgotten each other by then, who cares though, should I try and keep up interaction sparingly while shes away? Ive learned through her that I really need to work on my kiss closing, all the kino escalation ladder steps had passed.

I am approaching a lot of girls daily, I dont care too much about this one, starting to see how easy it is to pick up new girls (Im new to day game), would still like to keep this one on the hook though.

Sometimes girls that are in LTR have an issue to cut things for good. That is probably what´s going on here. She will bail on you several times but eventually she will accept dates if you push her buttons right.

If you don´t have a real interest on the girl, just go on and game other ones. A girl in a relationship requires more time and precaution.

Keep hitting her up every once in a while, it takes you no effort and you will eventually be able to cash it out when she´s back from NZ.

Girls with boyfriends are more useful for ego boosting validation than for bangs or company.

I fail to see why anyone would choose to spend more than a short amount of time with someone with such poor character, but that's me.

IMHO, once you're ok with who you are and feel good about yourself, and are no longer chasing notches, you're better off going for girls who actually offer something other than their wet vagina. And a girl with a boyfriend, let's be honest, you aren't spending time with her for her personality.

But hey, it's like flag hunting---it's a nice little "Score". Have at it, but don't waste too much time.

Also don't write off the possibility that this broad has no bf.

Some girls are just like that. If you could get confirmation he exists, like if you see a pic of her with a dude on her phone's lockscreen, try to pay attention to that. Just to see. Don't bring it up though.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Yep, you might have bagged this by going for the kiss close.

You need to just go for it.

I agree with what others have said, but I'll add this:

If OP had been more careful about the questions he chose to ask, it's quite possible the BF wouldn't have been brought up at all. When you're out with her, you want her to be thinking about you not him. Avoid topics/questions which might lead to the BF being discussed. If she's thinking about him, there's always the possibility she might start feeling guilty and not be receptive to your advances. Remember: Never underestimate the power of "out of sight, out of mind" when it comes to girls, or really people in general.

I also think you should've gone for the kiss. I mean, what's the point of asking out a taken chick if you're not going to make a move?