rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fake facebook account for Tinder?

I fought the tide of social media for along time (didn't even have a smartphone until a year ago) but it seems like this is a fight I cannot win if I want to get laid.

Question for you guys, when setting up a Tinder account do you link it direct to your real Facebook, or create a fake facebook for it?

It seems like quite a PITA to manage multiple facebook accounts on an iPhone at least.

-S

My blog: https://fireandforget.co

"There's something primal about choking a girl. I always choke a girl as soon as possible after meeting her, it never fails to get the pussy juices flowing."

Quote: (02-05-2017 03:32 AM)rafaeld Wrote:  

it seems like this is a fight I cannot win if I want to get laid.
Have you thought about day gaming?

Question for you guys, when setting up a Tinder account do you link it direct to your real Facebook, or create a fake facebook for it?
Create a fake one.
I don't use Facebook, but I guess it takes a couple of minutes.

I fought the tide of social media for along time (didn't even have a smartphone until a year ago) but it seems like this is a fight I cannot win if I want to get laid.

It seems like quite a PITA to manage multiple facebook accounts on an iPhone at least.

-S

I create a fake Facebook. I just uninstall the Facebook app and then it asks you which account you want to log in with.

Just make a fake one with a random name, and put your pic. Unistall the Facebook app, and connect to your fake profile with the Tinder app.

You shouldn't use a "real" Facebook, because you shouldn't even have a FB at all.

Quote: (02-05-2017 04:40 AM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

Just make a fake one with a random name, and put your pic. Unistall the Facebook app, and connect to your fake profile with the Tinder app.

You shouldn't use a "real" Facebook, because you shouldn't even have a FB at all.

Good idea in principle but I have a lot of friends and groups on there I use FB to keep in touch with :/

But I will create a fake account for Tinder, want to keep all girl-facing stuff completely isolated from my family and professional life.

My blog: https://fireandforget.co

"There's something primal about choking a girl. I always choke a girl as soon as possible after meeting her, it never fails to get the pussy juices flowing."

Unless your Facebook looks like:

[Image: ballers-of-history-emgn-4.jpg]

[Image: insider-heli-skiing.jpg]

[Image: zac-efron-children-mending-hearts.jpg]

[Image: wired_ghost-gunner.jpg]

You shouldn't have FaceBook...It is NOT likely to be helping you

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

You should have a "real" facebook.

It's not for hunting chicks, it's for keeping in touch with your family and old friends, and quietly following the lives of people you used to know.

-S

If you're going to set up a Facebook account, why not go all the way and make it a real one? I think the best mentality here is if you don't like using it, don't use it, but have it for the sake of having it. When you use Tinder, even though you can't directly access someone's Facebook from a profile, girls can still try to find your Facebook account, and if they do, it might be weird to have 0 friends. Girls may think you're shady.

Farcebook is for attention whores. Social media is a massive waste of time you could spend on your career making money

Just make sure your facebook is semi believable... I got snapped recently for being incongruent.

You will miss out on a lot because you will never have matches with friends in common.

Quote: (02-05-2017 08:51 PM)Mr. Ripley Wrote:  

Just make sure your facebook is semi believable... I got snapped recently for being incongruent.

How so?

What was unbelievable about it?

0 Friends and 1 stock photo?

Did they delete the account?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

I didn't even know girls on tinder would bother to look up your Facebook. I mean your last name isn't even on there how would they find you? I just have it linked it doesn't really make a difference in my expierence

Quote: (02-05-2017 04:36 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Unless your Facebook looks like:

You shouldn't have FaceBook...It is NOT likely to be helping you

How very cool of PapayaTapper to show us his ACTUAL FB!!!