rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banging in a Muslim Country

So I'm going to visit Aqaba, Jordan in a few months and no way I'm getting out of there before getting laid. I've always had something for Arab girls. However, a few problems arise:

1. Jordan is a conservative Muslim country where slutting around is unacceptable and isn't so common, or so I've heard. What are you guys' experiences of banging in Muslim countries? Is it too hard? Best ways?

2. I'm Israeli. Arabs don't exactly like Israel. I can speak Russian and English fluently and possibly hide my identity (though my circumcised penis would probably give me away, lol) but I rather not use this card. I'm wondering how much my nationality would matter?

Also, being tall, white, young and green-eyed scores me some points, right?

I envision some poor girl getting stoned to death, takes getting your rocks off to a whole new level

He who dares wins - Del Boy

You have many Arabs in Israel too

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

You lived beside arabs your whole life and know nothing about them? We should be asking you about the middle east.

Lol good luck. What you can do is cross the wall over to Gaza, pick any girl you like and drag her ass back to your place and do whatever you want. Most probably the soldiers will protect you while you're in Gaza and you won't get charged with rape/kidnapping since no Israeli is ever guilty for the crimes against Arabs.

Now I gave you a great solution. 1- Israel is not a Muslim country 2- Being Israeli is pretty much untouchable god-like status in Israel.

Quote: (02-03-2017 10:44 AM)Moikka Wrote:  

So I'm going to visit Aqaba, Jordan in a few months and no way I'm getting out of there before getting laid. I've always had something for Arab girls. However, a few problems arise:

1. Jordan is a conservative Muslim country where slutting around is unacceptable and isn't so common, or so I've heard. What are you guys' experiences of banging in Muslim countries? Is it too hard? Best ways?

2. I'm Israeli. Arabs don't exactly like Israel. I can speak Russian and English fluently and possibly hide my identity (though my circumcised penis would probably give me away, lol) but I rather not use this card. I'm wondering how much my nationality would matter?

Also, being tall, white, young and green-eyed scores me some points, right?

Do you speak any Arabic? Don't tell girls you're Jewish, just say you're American or Russian or something. You're right, Jordanians hate Israel, and justifiably so considering that many of them are descended from expelled Palestinians.

I lived in Jordan for a couple months, I remember telling some cab driver about how I planned to visit Israel. The guy exploded about how there was no Israel, only Palestine. I never heard anyone refer to Israel as Israel while I was there; it was always referred to as Palestine. This should tell you a lot, as should another cab driver going on about how Jews were like dogs. A place like Aqaba should be better, since it's a tourist resort. Still, though, I honestly wouldn't go anywhere in Jordan with the expectation of getting laid. It's certainly possible to get laid, but it is a very conservative country, far more so than neighboring Lebanon, Israel, or even Egypt and Syria (pre-civil war). Your best bet at an actual Jordanian girl would be in Amman, the capital; my Indian-American buddy pulled a Jordanian girl from a hookah bar and banged her in his hotel. More cosmopolitan and liberal, though still objectively very Islamic and conservative. Aqaba has a bunch of tourists there for scuba diving so that would probably be your best bet.

When it comes to doing day and night game, good luck in that country. The only nightlife is heavily populated by American students, some of whom are very attractive, but you'll rarely see any actual Jordanian women. To be honest, I spent three months there and I still have no clue how I would meet women there. Try the hookah bars on Rainbow Street in Amman, Paris Circle might also be good for daygame. Jordan is worth visiting though for the nature and for Petra. And the food, Jordanian food is possibly the best I've had in my life.

If you're just a curious Israeli interested in only fucking those thick Arab vixens, and not some Mossad agent trying to troll on here, your safest option is to venture in non-Sharia zones.

Women get called a whore & stoned in public for pre-martial sex or adultery in the militant Sharia Middle East, but knowing you're Jewish, you could be well suffer the same fate like a woman in Saudi Arabia.

Plus, Arab people told me that they can identify a Jewish Israeli man by his way of speech, so you could change your accent to more Eurocentric if you can.

This is really your first post? Mods check the ip, guaranteed this wasnt posted from israel

1000% =

[Image: latest?cb=20111206025956]

Might be a troll, but I will bite.

First of all, why would you go to an Arab country to get laid? Considering that you are Israeli, that will likely get you captured (and handed to guys like Hamas or ISIS). What is even worse, you will force Israel to exchange you for a couple of terrorists. If they (terrorists) kill someone (likely), and if Israel retaliates (also likely)...it will be your fault! Ask yourself...can you live with that?

Now...if you really want to taste Arab pussy, I would go to HaTzafon (North of Israel). Israeli Arabs are generally more open (especially those from big cities), but regardless, you will need a lot of luck to fuck one. To be honest, I would rather target Arameans (local Arab Christians requested that they be classified as such,)...they are a little bit more open to share their pussy (but still, you need luck). I almost fucked one (but I had to kill the relationship, due to military service).

Quote:Quote:

Plus, Arab people told me that they can identify a Jewish Israeli man by his way of speech, so you could change your accent to more Eurocentric if you can.

That is true.

Keep politics out of this topic, gentlemen.