rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stuck in Seattle, WA for a few months... how can I make this work?

Hey all - I've seen various datasheets / posts about Seattle but wanted to ask for some fresh perspective.

I'm into daygame - when I hit a city, I find the most heavily-trafficked place and just go fishing. I collect numbers, set up dates, insta-date, etc etc. I only try pulling at night when daygame hasn't already yielded plans.

I got to Seattle this weekend - my job is in Bellevue so I'm crashing there. I hit up the Bellevue Mall (decent, but lots of families and teens), went to University Village (more families than students...), checked out Pike Place (again, families, not many chicks), and hit up Cap Hill (Q club and Neighbors - pulled by chance) on Friday night.

I'm kind of bummed out - I've made less than ten approaches since I got here because I haven't seen that many girls I'm attracted to - fit, skinny, Asians.

For those of you who know Seattle - where and when should I go fishing?

Fit skinny Asians? Vancouver BC might be a better bet than Seattle. If you really want good day game in Seattle you need to hit when the sun is out, it has an almost full moon effect. Sunny days near a lake where lots of fit girls go to run might be a good bet. West Lake, Gas Works, Green Lake areas maybe. Seattle is very cliquish and social circles are big, might try Queen Anne area tons of girls working for the tech companies down there. Fremont is too SJW/weirdo for me.

Weather looks clear until the weekend so you have a few days.

Quote: (01-30-2017 07:05 PM)Adonis Wrote:  

Fit skinny Asians? Vancouver BC might be a better bet than Seattle. If you really want good day game in Seattle you need to hit when the sun is out, it has an almost full moon effect. Sunny days near a lake where lots of fit girls go to run might be a good bet. West Lake, Gas Works, Green Lake areas maybe. Seattle is very cliquish and social circles are big, might try Queen Anne area tons of girls working for the tech companies down there. Fremont is too SJW/weirdo for me.

Weather looks clear until the weekend so you have a few days.

Thanks - I might have to make that part of my weekend routine if the time vs results line up in favor, which so far I'd hope it does. I'll look for some Vancouver posts. Ever go to Victoria?

Edit: ^ Nevermind RE Victoria

Seattle (and Bellevue) have a ton of thin asian girls. Natural with all the tech culture out there. However it seems really boring as far as day and night game is concerned. The night venues are either all nerdy, hipster or ghetto.

Lots of Korean, but Koreans are pretty insular. I think a lot of the social scene is restaurant based. A lot of them are waiting in line (maybe having drinks while waiting) at various popular sushi spots, restaurants and Din Tai Fung, etc. Daytime? I'm not sure, probably most are shopping at or eating at the mall there in Bellevue or hanging at the big park there walking around/hiking.

In my experience, its pretty dead around for the most part other than heavily touristy places like Pike Market (go in the back alley across from Pike Market, it seems more locals versus where all the fruit stands and seafood is which is just kind of a clusterfuck of tourists). I'd check Seattle Center if the weather is nice too since they have that glass museum and when I was there, people were hanging out (it was Summer though and I was day drinking in Belltown nearby). It seems like there's a pretty decent happy hour/after work scene, but its been a while.

I liked the Belltown area when I visited. I'd imagine lots of girls watch the Seahawks games at bars during the day too but their season is done.

Thank you ^

Victoria is pretty lame for night life and doesn't have a large Asian population like Vancouver. It's still a nice little city and there's tons of cool outdoor things to do on Vancouver Island (fishing, surfing, camping,etc) but if you're after Asian beaver then go to Van for sure, you'll have lots of options there.