rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Liberals easier to game and fuck vs conservatives in America

In your opinion, do you think liberals women (dems) take of their panties faster than conservatives (rep)?

Where are people consistently finding conservative women under 30 in the U.S.? I see them occasionally but not on a consistent basis.

It depends. Conservative women are more status obsessed than Liberal Women. If you have the frat boy look and persona, you should kill it with Conservative Women.

Depends on the man. My best friend is a blond haired, blue eyed, and 6 feet tall. He lives in a red area of Georgia and bangs country bitches non stop. He goes to country music festivals and brings women home same day like clockwork. Now I am an light skinned black man , 6'4, with a beard-I like white girls so I pretty much get the liberal pussy only, I have banged Conservative girls but that is rare for me and I don't target them. Iso if you want conservative girls under 30 go to Country Music clubs/bars, Rodeos, and Country Music fairs, ans NASCAR races.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Quote: (01-29-2017 12:19 PM)Iso Wrote:  

Where are people consistently finding conservative women under 30 in the U.S.? I see them occasionally but not on a consistent basis.

It depends. Conservative women are more status obsessed than Liberal Women. If you have the frat boy look and persona, you should kill it with Conservative Women.

This.....

Something I too noticed about conservative women is status is very important. Which is why they seem to have a thing for men in the military or men in high positions of goverment.

Conservative women look to settle down more than their liberal sisters. They are looking for the best deal they can get, which is why they are more selective. Makes sense. Leftie women are more easy, no doubt. The urban liberal slut isn't a cliché without a reason.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Look up the definitions of "liberal" and "conservative" and you will have your answer.

Wonder why the girls from California are considered the easiest women on the planet.

My blog: Wolfsout

Quote: (01-30-2017 07:51 AM)OCZ Wrote:  

Wonder why the girls from California are considered the easiest women on the planet.

By who?

Quote: (01-30-2017 05:41 PM)Innuendo Wrote:  

By who?

California is full of liberal SJW women. Leftist women are easy to bed. This isn't rocket science.

Large liberal urban areas = Anonymity for sluttiness.

Smaller, more conservative towns = Harder to be a slut without word getting around.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Please don't make the mistake of thinking that these political labels have the ability to extend to the core of a woman's personality and decision making they way they might for men.

When attempting to persuade a man to do something, you should certainly be aware of his political and philosophical beliefs. With women, its the exact same three things that are hammered over and over in this forum.

1. Is she attracted to you?
2. Are there ramifications (social, family, professional etc) if it is discovered she had sex with you?
3. If the answer to #2 is Yes (it usually is in some aspect), what are her chances of getting caught entirely or mitigating the consequences if found out?

Her party affiliation, "opinion" on limited government or abortion or tax rates means fuck all.

The princess of the Aryan Nation would fuck the leader of the Nation of Islam if she was attracted to him and knew with certainty she would never get caught.

Feminists are either lesbians or slutty. The core belief of liberalism is don't judge others no matter what...unless they are not liberal then they are scum.

It's called sex and the city, not sex and the town. So in general, they are more slutty. It doesn't mean there are no slutty comservative women

There are sluttier conservative women, but they are in the minority. Truly conservative women prefer relationships and marriage. They don't see men as disposable objects, but rather someone to invest their time in for the future. Liberals have no long-term time orientation, whereas conservative women are more future-oriented. Their sexual choices reflect this mindset.

Quote: (01-30-2017 05:54 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Smaller, more conservative towns = Harder to be a slut without word getting around.

Collary, the easiest girls you'll ever meet are the ones who grew up in the small towns than moved to the big cities to study or work. Especially if you're non-white. Also worth noting that these kids who grew up in these small conservative towns are the exact same ones living in the most heavily liberal areas. Meanwhile most of the ones who grew up in the city/suburbs are still living at home with their parents.

In Australia there is barely any opportunity for young people outside the major cities, so all the cute/smart girls from the countryside and small cities leave straight after finishing high school. I've banged so many women with this same life story now it's gotten tiring. It's terrible socially because you have this flight of all the high IQ and attractive young people keeping regional areas in a spiral of economic decline and meth usage, but it's great for my dick.

Quote: (01-31-2017 12:25 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

There are sluttier conservative women, but they are in the minority. Truly conservative women prefer relationships and marriage. They don't see men as disposable objects, but rather someone to invest their time in for the future. Liberals have no long-term time orientation, whereas conservative women are more future-oriented. Their sexual choices reflect this mindset.

I think what you're getting at here are the conservative-lite, or full blown liberal women doing conservative things like going to church, dating guys from within said church, dressing feminine, and who hit all the talking points like "I want marriage, kids, etc."

Having grown up in the church (protestant, non-denominational, Presbyterian), I've seen enough of these women marry then bleed dry several decent men. On the flip side though, they are a relatively unknown resource to many in the game. There is plenty success to be had by a man who can fit in and get to know the young adult crowd at his local mega church.

There's a difference between a woman who is genuinely a conservative, versus one putting on a good show with an ulterior motive. Game helps men sniff out the disconnect between words and actions.

Quote: (01-29-2017 12:19 PM)Iso Wrote:  

yup, my 5 family friends might make up the whole nation of them

Quote: (01-30-2017 05:54 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Quote: (01-30-2017 05:41 PM)Innuendo Wrote:  

By who?

California is full of liberal SJW women. Leftist women are easy to bed. This isn't rocket science.

If you are talking only about America, perhaps...though SJW freaks aren't exactly the type of women I'd want to bang. But the guy said "on the planet". Which I very much doubt.

If someone said easiest women to get laid with, I'd have to say Filipinas. Maybe closely followed by a feminist Scandinavian of some sort. If she's sex-positive, those girls are total sluts.