rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Obsession With Blondes

I think most, if not all of us here can agree that blondes are the most in-demand type of women in, not just the west, but THE WORLD. What do you think that's about? Don't get me wrong, I like blondes as much as the next guy (though I think a smokin' redheads are generally hotter) I'm just wondering why blond women in particular are put on such a pedestal? When did this start? What's the origin of this worship/fetishization?

When I was in China last summer I was hanging out with some local guys and they were all going gaga over this one blond Aussie chick. She had a horse face and was probably a 6 at best back home, but because she had blond hair & blue eyes it was like she was elevated to a 9 by these guys and they couldn't see past her mediocrity. It was pretty funny.

Several factors but mostly supply and demand of the sexual marketplace. I read somewhere that (natural) blonde people are only about 2% of the world's population, so naturally the rare factor is huge. Add in that on a primal level, the blonde hair / blue eye traits are very carefully passed on from generation to the next so perhaps blondes are perceived to be more "selective" of their sexual partners (yeah I know there's plenty of blonde sluts). Considering you were in China, the blonde girl they saw was probably super rare and for Chinese dudes it's certainly at the top of their desirability list.

Scarcity is what it boils down to for me. I'm not much into blondes but I can see why a lot of non-white people love them. Give me a swarthy brunette anyday of the week.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Blond/light hair signals youth, feminity and fertility.

Beliefs are more powerful than facts.

Quote: (01-28-2017 11:53 PM)Meat Head Wrote:  

Blond/light hair signals youth, feminity and fertility.

Clearly millions of white American women didn't get the memo.

I think it's just associated with rarity and status.

Blonde is like a luxury good. The more scarce it is, the more people want it, and it can be priced higher.

Blondes are okay in my book, but they aren't anything special. They often age the worst, but can be very hot in their prime.

I think the exotic factor plays a huge role in Asian countries. Not only are you exotic because you're white, but if you have blonde hair and blue eyes, you're something extra special. People are curious about things that are radically different, and that combo is not something you'll ever see if you're a native to most countries around the world, or rarely see at best.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

They say the scientific reason is because lighter hair signals youth, fertility and femininity, but a big part of it is also it's rarity. The irony is in Scandinavia blonde hair is so common that some natural blonde's dye there's jet black or pink. And this being after the fact that they set a much higher bar for what they consider blonde in the northern parts of Europe than we would in Anglo countries. Meanwhile the most popular place to dye it blonde is dark-haired South America.

Blondes can look hot but a brunette with blue eyes are hotter to me. Something about blondes with a bitchy attitude turns me off

Quote: (01-29-2017 12:57 AM)dallasguy Wrote:  

Blondes can look hot but a brunette with blue eyes are hotter to me. Something about blondes with a bitchy attitude turns me off

Someone said to me like 10 years ago that blondes are crazy and brunettes are bitchy.

Holds up for the girls I've been with.

Quote: (01-29-2017 12:54 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

They say the scientific reason is because lighter hair signals youth, fertility and femininity, but a big part of it is also it's rarity. The irony is in Scandinavia blonde hair is so common that some natural blonde's dye there's jet black or pink. And this being after the fact that they set a much higher bar for what they consider blonde in the northern parts of Europe than we would in Anglo countries. Meanwhile the most popular place to dye it blonde is dark-haired South America.

In Poland some blondes also dye their hair black.

One of my Polish buddies even showed me a Polish Facebook page dedicated to girls with black hair.

Quote: (01-29-2017 12:54 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

Blonde hair is common all over europe, specially in central-nortern europe. Its not only Scandinavia but among natives in Netherlands, Germany, Baltic states, Belarus,Russia, Poland and other areas of central-eastern europe..,etc blonde hair is quite common.. even among adults.

Anglosphere is mostly blonde kids and brunette adults.. most adult blondes are bleached blondes in US, UK, Australia..

In Europe guys are rarely obsessed about blondes ...well you have sometimes italians, greeks, spanish, etc going for blondes.. but its rarely the level of pedestalization that you have in the US where blondes are equaled to a trophy.

It's odd. I think it's just groupthink.

I'll see a 6 foot anorexic blonde tranny-looking woman built like a 13 year-old choirboy who most guys claim is a dime piece. My dong wouldn't move in the slightest.

Quote: (03-13-2017 04:02 AM)Naughty By Nature Wrote:  

I think it's just groupthink.

/thread

Pussy ain't for pussies...

delete

Blondes are great... they're just not thaaaaaaaaaat great.

Blonde women are the most over-inflated, pedestalized demographic. It's silly.

I love 'em and can hardly think of a better look for a woman. I've been this way from my youth, no "rarity" explanation for it (plenty of Germans and Scandinavians where I'm from, and I'm no exception).

In case you missed it: I really, really, really love blondes and I'm not the least bit reluctant to say so. Give her pale eyes with dark limbal rings, and I'm spellstruck, and I swear I can hear the angels applauding God's handiwork.

I used to say I loved brunette girls the most...

...then I found game and looked at most of the girls I night game and fucked....blondes

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Maybe because I am more to the blonde spectrum of hair colors, I find myself mainly attracted to brunettes and crazy about redheads. I have banged many blondes, specially in the last few years, but mostly are "dirty" blondes, like the one in the first pic below.

Pale bleached blondes with light eyes and without salt and pepper like the one in the second pic don't make my taste, opposite to most of my friends who are crazy about this type of girl (mostly Scandinavian or Northern European, Northern Russian).

[Image: attachment.jpg35994]   

[Image: attachment.jpg35993]   

Im am blond and blue eyed so I like them for genetic similarity.

I don't' know why th4e rest of the world goes nuts over them, surely you want your kids to look like you?

If a girl's eyes and hair roots are brown then she's a fake. I'm tired of fake blonds out there. The girls up above this post both look fake with dye.

Don't let women's make up fool you!

True blonds are rare.

Quote: (03-14-2017 03:45 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

If a girl's eyes and hair roots are brown then she's a fake. I'm tired of fake blonds out there. The girls up above this post both look fake with dye.

Don't let women's make up fool you!

True blonds are rare.

In places like the US, probably rare. In Poland or Lithuania for example they are the majority. As for the eyes or roots being brown, it is not quite that linear, there are several shades of blonde.
And girl on the second pic is a true scandinavian style blonde.

Dupe:

thread-36547.html

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Quote: (03-13-2017 10:51 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

"dirty" blondes, like the one in the first pic below.

Absolutely. There is this richness of the streaky multi-color. It's also more animalistic, like a tiger cat. I couldn't care less if it's natural or from a bottle.

I saw the same in Colombia two Dutch girls that looked like men and the guys were all whistling.

In Africa it is not so much blonde obsession but the White Goddess complex. A white girl who is a 3 in Europe is a 9 in Africa.

Beliefs are more powerful than facts.