rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Video Snapshot: Santo Domingo, DR

For anyone who knows Naughty Nomad's city snapshots, they inspired me to make a video snapshot of the capital of the DR, Santo Domingo. It's meant to give you a first impression of the city, particularly from a daygamer's perspective. The clips were captured in different sections including Piantini, Zona Colonial, Gazcue, Malecón.

My personal rating:
girl quality: 3/5
easiness: 4/5
quality of life: 2,5/5
cost of living: 2,5/5

[Image: wtf%20(2).gif]

What's with all the flat booties?

I thought most of the women in the DR had mondo booties.

I went to Washington Heights in NYC once and the vast majority of the Dominican women there had beach ball-esque booties.

Have been a huge fan of this concept ever since nomad introduced it.

Would LOVE to see this trend catch on in the forum. Hell, I might start doing them as well.

Madison, WI Datasheet

Truth is like poetry. And most people fucking hate poetry.

A Haiku on White Shorts Girl (1:13)

Sexy white shorts girl
Never did I see you face
But still I would bang

Lovely sharp video, very clear. What did you shoot it with? Did the Dominicans stare? I am always a bit skeptical about pulling out electronics in 3rd world countries, I hardly like to chance it for opportunists.

Great concept though!

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I also would like to know what this was shot with.

Ayy, now I want to be back in the Dominican Republic.

My quick advice (not that anyone asked for it) regarding Dominican girls is to go after the university girls. Campuses seem to allow Westerners on campus in my experience and from there it's game on.

University girls have a bit of money and won't be looking at you as a dollar sign. They may even be able to talk about things like books and ideas.

Goddamn, I was in the DR for 13 days and didn't see a single girl as hot as the white shorts girl at the end. I would have approached without thinking.

Quote: (01-28-2017 06:34 PM)Naughty By Nature Wrote:  

What's with all the flat booties?

The girls that appear in the video are not necessarily representative for Dominican woman. Rest assured that big booties are the norm and if that's what you're looking for, come to the DR and have fun!

Quote: (01-29-2017 11:35 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Lovely sharp video, very clear. What did you shoot it with? Did the Dominicans stare? I am always a bit skeptical about pulling out electronics in 3rd world countries, I hardly like to chance it for opportunists.

The video was shot on the iPhone 6s and since I tried to film as unobtrusive as possible, hardly anyone even noticed. However I understand your concern and I don't recommend to use smartphones in public here to keep them invisible from the "ladrónes".

Quote: (01-29-2017 05:03 PM)Yeti Wrote:  

My quick advice (not that anyone asked for it) regarding Dominican girls is to go after the university girls. Campuses seem to allow Westerners on campus in my experience and from there it's game on.

University girls have a bit of money and won't be looking at you as a dollar sign. They may even be able to talk about things like books and ideas.

Good advice, let me add that daygame in general will spare you from the golddiggers in most cases.

Quote: (01-30-2017 03:29 AM)corsega Wrote:  

Goddamn, I was in the DR for 13 days and didn't see a single girl as hot as the white shorts girl at the end. I would have approached without thinking.

To find quality girls you need to go to the right places plus you need time. If you don't have the time well you can also nightgame in la fábrica for example, it is full of hot girls like the one in the video. Just be warned, you'll find the typical high end night scene, cliquey, loud, girls "shielding" each other, strong male competition ready to spend cash.