rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just how significant is your "Totem Pole" mr admin? (explain it in analogy)

Yes, it keeps me coming back to this forum and unfortunately yes, it does bother me, a lot.

Why?

Because

1. I am a Brown guy growing up in small town USA where everyone is a White Anglo person (not many Italians here).
2. I have never directly ran into much racism rather than name calling but then again I called people names back and we just laughed it off, not really racism.
3. Few girls have commented calling me exotic.
4. I am young and still haven't had the urban experience of going out to a club and stuff.

So tell me, how significant is your totem pole in real life. At least in the US. Will it differ city by city? Do you think it is possible for an Indian male (lets assume he looks like Jay Sean) to top a White guy and be the man the ladies want? Is it even possible to top a White guy in the dating world in the US at least? (not really that concerned about abroad)

Explain it in an analogy. Like lets do it soccer wise:

Would me being an Indian guy (okay you hate me, but lets say an Indian guy that looks like Jay Sean) going against a White Italian guy in terms of scoring ladies be like Chelsea going against Barcelona?

Could YOU outscore an average White Italian (not Italian American) guy in the US?

I missed you Indian Troll.

[Image: troll.gif]

can somebody just give me a phuckin answer so I can leave this place and never come back? IF NOT, then can someone tell me how I can find my answer?

Quote: (08-19-2011 04:17 PM)MrParamount Wrote:  

can somebody just give me a phuckin answer so I can leave this place and never come back? IF NOT, then can someone tell me how I can find my answer?

I'll give you the answer if you can tell me why Indian people buy so many gallons of milk when grocery shopping.

Quote: (08-19-2011 04:27 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

I'll give you the answer if you can tell me why Indian people buy so many gallons of milk when grocery shopping.

Alright. I don't know. Seriously. Look I am not right out India Indian, I was born and raised in the US.

Quote: (08-19-2011 04:27 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

That's a good question! I think they buy them to bathe their snakes in it. I'm not joking. They use a lot in this process.

[Image: attachment.jpg2805]    [Image: attachment.jpg2806]   

I think we should make a deal with Indian Race Troll. He has to answer questions before he can ask questions. Surely he knows something that he can contribute to the community.

Right now, all he does is take.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

OMFG!

STOP comparing yourself to other races!

I do recognize that at this point in history that certain races will do very well with other races.

But what's most important is that in the end, it is UP TO YOU!

I still am tortured a bit that certain guys do better than me, but you know what...I know I can do something about it! Have you not read the advice given to you here and DID SOMETHING about it?

so wait, you are a racist? Do I have that correct?

it is okay for you to call me racial slurs and discriminate against me because of my color and background and you still get to stay? man I wonder if you yourself have had any experience with a woman my friend, how would you like it if I told you that you live in the pyramid?

Instant victim pose, lol.

What I would like to hear, MrParamount, is a little biography. Could you elaborate on your actual experiences with women? Feel free to throw in racial breakdowns. Are you a virgin? What kind of girls are you attracted to? Do you have any game? Where do you meet girls? Do you have an accent or are you born and raised in the US?

Generalizations will not help you, especially since you are so determined that we will say something like, "You're right! There's no hope! Date Indian women exclusively because everyone else thinks you are lame!"

Quote: (08-19-2011 05:49 PM)MrParamount Wrote:  

How would you like it if I told you that you live in the pyramid?

LOL. Tuthmosis is not Egyptian.

Hello.

Fair enough, will give you background information.

I live in a part of America which is mostly Black and White. I do live with my parents but in a place where girls my age are tough to come by, neighborhood is mostly old White people.

Go to a local university, kids live a county away from me. Have had fair shots with two girls but I managed to mess it up with both of them. One I was not aggressive enough and took too long, the other I was too aggressive and got labeled a creep, I really want learn from this (currently in my second year of college).

Problem is, I want to be that guy that get tons of girls and one way I am going to do that is by moving out of this conservative town. I worry that if I move to a diverse area, will the negative Indian stereotypes really start to kick in?

No matter how hard I work, is it true that the Italian guy will do better than me regardless?

1.move

2.improve game/tighten game/fuck everyone else

3.??

4.creamy snatch