rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Places in the world where it does not hurt to be an Indian?

I am not even 20 yet but I hear all of this stuff about how Indian males have this stereotype of curry smells and such. I hear if an Indian guy even tries in a country like Australia, it is pointless since people there really hate Indians.

SO other than India, where else in the world does it not hurt to be Indian? Like where in the world will MOST girls either

1. Not hold it against a guy for being an Indian and give him an equal chance as an Italian or Spanish guy

or

2. Have a preference for Indian males

Experience of Indian males welcomed and, how much does it matter if an Indian guy is light skin or dark skin?

Let's not give any serious replies to the India troll. He's just feeding off attention at this point.

Quote: (08-19-2011 03:50 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Let's not give any serious replies to the India troll. He's just feeding off attention at this point.

there has not been one thread which has helped Indian males, all have just talked about Indian chicks and such and never once has the question been answered which brings me to this, why do you, as a Black guy, hate to see an Indian date outside his own race so much?

Quote: (08-19-2011 03:55 PM)MrParamount Wrote:  

there has not been one thread which has helped Indian males, all have just talked about Indian chicks and such and never once has the question been answered which brings me to this, why do you, as a Black guy, hate to see an Indian date outside his own race so much?
Yea speakeasy why???lol

LOL,dude how about you give us the 411 on india? you know, show people you aren't a troll.

Please Roosh, put Indian Troll below his nickname.

Quote: (08-19-2011 04:03 PM)bars Wrote:  

Please Roosh, put Indian Troll below his nickname.

guess you guys aren't good at answering questions

Quote: (08-19-2011 03:59 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Yea speakeasy why???lol

^ he is being sarcastic but he is one of the few people I can respect on here

Dude why don't you slow down and let the guys help you? They all want to but you resist. why?

You should hit up Yangon, Burma. I saw tons of Indian dudes walking around there. Locals don't discriminate against Indians there

Quote: (08-19-2011 04:33 PM)travolta Wrote:  

You should hit up Yangon, Burma. I saw tons of Indian dudes walking around there. Locals don't discriminate against Indians there

thanks

Quote: (08-19-2011 04:29 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Dude why don't you slow down and let the guys help you? They all want to but you resist. why?

YOU have tried to help and I would thank you a million times if I could. The Black guy and a lot of other people oppose me dating interracial.

Quote: (08-19-2011 04:41 PM)MrParamount Wrote:  

thanks

YOU have tried to help and I would thank you a million times if I could. The Black guy and a lot of other people oppose me dating interracial.
Nobody cares if you date interracial. Listen, I was out the other night watched an indian dude with some style clean up. Its no problem

In the off chance you are serious:

- Your biggest problem is not how you race is seen in society, but a lack of confidence. Join your local PUA lair and find an Indian guy who is successful with women to learn from.

- None of us (that I know of) are Indian, so none of us have experience on what it is like meeting women in foreign countries as an Indian man. If you want to know the place that is perfect for Indian men, you'll have to explore the world and find it yourself.

- If you want ideas on where to start looking, I haven't seen any Indian guys in Latin America, so you might be seen as exotic down here. In Southeast Asia, The Philippines and Cambodia are known to be some of the easiest places to meet women and would be good place to start.

Quote: (08-19-2011 04:59 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

thanks

Nobody cares if you date interracial. Listen, I was out the other night watched an indian dude with some style clean up. Its no problem

what do you mean by clean up?

Quote: (08-19-2011 05:31 PM)Celtic Wrote:  

In the off chance you are serious:

- Your biggest problem is not how you race is seen in society, but a lack of confidence. Join your local PUA lair and find an Indian guy who is successful with women to learn from.

- None of us (that I know of) are Indian, so none of us have experience on what it is like meeting women in foreign countries as an Indian man. If you want to know the place that is perfect for Indian men, you'll have to explore the world and find it yourself.

- If you want ideas on where to start looking, I haven't seen any Indian guys in Latin America, so you might be seen as exotic down here. In Southeast Asia, The Philippines and Cambodia are known to be some of the easiest places to meet women and would be good place to start.

Latin America is a mixed bag because there is no singular Indian look, some look arabic, italian, or like the locals, which may or may not be an advantage. There have been efforts at finding how they do, but its always a mixed bag depending on which part of India they are from. I'm not sure how they have it compared to Asian guys.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[Image: rolleyes.gif]

Quote: (08-19-2011 03:44 PM)MrParamount Wrote:  

SO other than India, where else in the world does it not hurt to be Indian? Like where in the world will MOST girls either

1. give him an equal chance as an Italian or Spanish guy

Ha! Now you're asking for too much man! LMAO!

Mixx

Quote: (08-19-2011 05:47 PM)MrParamount Wrote:  

Quote: (08-19-2011 04:59 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

thanks

He was doing well with the girls. He left with the hottest one.

He left with the hottest girl at the bar.

Let me ask a question. Do you have a car where you can atleast get to Biloxi or New Orleans on the weekends? And do you have a southern us accent?

There's Indian and Indian if you know what I mean. If you're the typical indian guy, dark, with a big fat indian accent, FOB and all and to top things off, cheap as a jew, then may god help you as I dont know where you could have any luck. Now, if you're a whiter indian, with class, dresses nicely, no big fat indian accent and some cash and is not tight, then you can have your pick anywhere. I know some indian guys from both of these categories and it's like night and day as far as their results with women. So depending on which type of Indian you are, that will determine the rest. Regardless, all the best of luck and please do report back after your trip(s).

Well,if you're anything like this Indian you shouldn't have any trouble with the European Poontang!

Quote: (08-20-2011 06:40 AM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

Well,if you're anything like this Indian you shouldn't have any trouble with the European Poontang!

Actually that guy is half Indian/half German. And it doesn't hurt that he is from a very wealthy family.

Btw, I know it has been mentioned that Russian girls are racist, but when I was in Goa, I saw more than a couple of mixed marriages with the Russian girls married to Goan men. And I am not talking modern, fair skinned Indian guys. The guys were the typical darker looking ones with Indian accents.

Quote: (08-20-2011 08:53 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (08-20-2011 06:40 AM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

Actually that guy is half Indian/half German. And it doesn't hurt that he is from a very wealthy family.

Btw, I know it has been mentioned that Russian girls are racist, but when I was in Goa, I saw more than a couple of mixed marriages with the Russian girls married to Goan men. And I am not talking modern, fair skinned Indian guys. The guys were the typical darker looking ones with Indian accents.
Russian girls racist? There was a thread with a Asian guy where he said he banged russian chicks.

Why.. are.. you.. guys... still.. feeding... this.. troll..

He has posted the same shit over a dozen times and it gets instant replies! That's why he keeps coming back, because he knows the forum will stop everything to engage him.