rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ex lover/hookup comments on girlfriend's facebook pic of us

Hey guys Newbie to the forums here but no stranger to game. Quick question on how to handle this before I make a move I might regret (beta). Here's my story:

So my recent girlfriend posted a pic of us and one of her ex boyfriends/hookups comments "lookin good" on the pic. I kiddingly told my GF about it and she asked me if I wanted her to delete it/block him. I told her that she's an adult and should know what she should be doing. Then she said she blocked the guy but then I go on the pic 2 hours later and see the same comment and them still being friends on Facebook. Seems like clearly she lied to me. What should I do next, Was I to timid with the "your an adult and your free to do what you want" comment? or should I have been a little more aggressive, maybe respond to the guy's comment with something slick/cool so they can both see it and that way I can call her out indirectly on the lie by commenting on the pic. Advice?

Use smart filters on facebook.

Or drop facebook completely and keep the account for contacts purposes.

Quote: (01-24-2017 01:48 AM)McCarthy Wrote:  

Use smart filters on facebook.

Or drop facebook completely and keep the account for contacts purposes.

What? I dont get this

Be wary of girls who use social media to friend guys. They will cuck you eventually. There's no other reason they would have guy friends except to attention whore and fuck around.

Quote: (01-24-2017 01:52 AM)dallasguy Wrote:  

Be wary of girls who use social media to friend guys. They will cuck you eventually. There's no other reason they would have guy friends except to attention whore and fuck around.

Make's sense. How should I respond to her?

My advice is not to be in committed relationships with women who are still buddy-buddy with men they've been romantically involved with. Obviously this dude is important enough to her still to lie to you about her unfriending/blocking him on social media. She's bullshitting you about trivial shit. Seems clear to me.

That said, my further advice to you is to get off of FB, or at the very least don't look at other people's shit on there or give a shit what broads post on there. Use it to keep in touch with old friends/family and to post cool shit that can gain you attention and somehow improve your station in life or promote your business or whatever. Aside from that, it's an unneeded distraction and another way to get yourself caught up in unnecessary dramatic bullshit (case in point).

Allow me to explain: if you were not on FB or at least didn't give a shit about it then you would not be in this dilemma. She would be posting shit on FB and you wouldn't know/care and it would affect your life 0%. Whatever orbiters she keeps in her friends list and comment/like/inbox her wouldn't matter to you. At the end of the day all you now is you two are chilling and she is coming home and fucking you and not mr. "hey lookin good."

You could write "thanks mate" as if he were writing it to you.

Laugh it off.

Quote: (01-24-2017 01:57 AM)Slayer90s Wrote:  

Quote: (01-24-2017 01:52 AM)dallasguy Wrote:  

Make's sense. How should I respond to her?

You were not clear about what you wanted her to do, when she clearly asked you what you wanted her to do. That is not leading the relationship.
When you see her in person next, not over the phone or over text, tell her exactly what you expect her to do now and to do in the future.
Since this bothering you so much i highly suggest you tell her to block the guy and delete his comment. If she argues or tries to rationalize or justify his behavior then end the relationship.
Let her know you're not interested in dating a girl who is half in/half out of the relationship.
At this point she'll either respect you and do as you have asked.
Or she will shit test you and claim your being jealous etc, if this happens you walk and don't look back. If this happens now over something so small what do you think she'll do when it's something important or a major issue.

Get off of facebook. Or only keep it for close friends and family. The majority of people use it to attention whore, don't allow yourself to fall into that trap.
If a girl asks you about yours say you deleted it because it for losers.

^Totally Agree with Kinjutsu (and other posters).
Nothing to add.

[Image: Likes+facebook+attention+whore.png]

Quote: (01-24-2017 01:38 AM)Slayer90s Wrote:  

Was I to timid with the "your an adult and your free to do what you want" comment? or should I have been a little more aggressive, maybe respond to the guy's comment with something slick/cool so they can both see it and that way I can call her out indirectly on the lie by commenting on the pic.

There are two ways to deal with it.

1. Confront her straightforwardly about not doing what you asked her for and what she agreed to. No mind games just straight up call her out on her bullshit. Do not attack her as a person. Call out her behavior.

2. Play "your an adult and your free to do what you want" angle. Let it slide but take away your attention so that she feels there's something wrong going on there. This is SOFT NEXT game. More here, here, here

Never confront the guy. Do not comment it. Never let her see you sweat about different guy. You're not dealing with a guy here, you're dealing with her misbehavior. This guy does what guys do. He's talking to a girl. That's what guys do, it's normal. You should always expect other guys to bother your GF.

It's HER who you worried about, not him. It's always girl's fault when something happens. Always. She allows him in her [online] life even though you're together and you asked her to delete/block him. She should respect your request. It's suspicious.

Was I to timid with the "your an adult and your free to do what you want" comment?

Yes. Because you didn't truly mean it. This line only works if you really don't give a shit.

Either totally ignore this kind of thing or call her out on it. I gravitate towards the former in most cases.

or should I have been a little more aggressive, maybe respond to the guy's comment with something slick/cool so they can both see it and that way I can call her out indirectly on the lie by commenting on the pic. Advice?

No need to make yourself look insecure on Facebook. There's no upside to it.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Quote: (01-24-2017 06:24 AM)XXL Wrote:  

Was I to timid with the "your an adult and your free to do what you want" comment? or should I have been a little more aggressive, maybe respond to the guy's comment with something slick/cool so they can both see it and that way I can call her out indirectly on the lie by commenting on the pic.

It's HER who you worried about, not him. It's always girl's fault when something happens. Always. She allows him in her [online] life even though you're together and you asked her to delete/block him. She should respect your request. It's suspicious.
Preach!!
[Image: clap.gif]

She lied to You -that's disrespectful behavior. This type of girls-they deserve to be a plate or nexted. She wants to secretly keep that guy around, and at the same time, keep relationship with You. Red flag!!! Plate her or next. If no- sooner or later You will be in trouble. She clearly showed that she has bad intentions.

Everything that needs to be said has been said, however it is worth repeating-Do not confront the guy, under no circumstances do you give him any power through confrontation. Confronting him gives your girl attention whore points,makes you look weak, and the guy and your girl something to talk about and bond over.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Your reply should have been thank you.

Your secure enough to not care about anything.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Hey guys Newbie to the forums here but no stranger to game. Quick question on how to handle this before I make a move I might regret (beta). Here's my story:

So my recent girlfriend posted a pic of us and one of her ex boyfriends/hookups comments "lookin good" on the pic. I kiddingly told my GF about it and she asked me if I wanted her to delete it/block him. I told her that she's an adult and should know what she should be doing. Then she said she blocked the guy but then I go on the pic 2 hours later and see the same comment and them still being friends on Facebook. Seems like clearly she lied to me. What should I do next, Was I to timid with the "your an adult and your free to do what you want" comment? or should I have been a little more aggressive, maybe respond to the guy's comment with something slick/cool so they can both see it and that way I can call her out indirectly on the lie by commenting on the pic. Advice?

I bolded and underlined where you fucked up. Why even say anything? You gave away your power and showed your insecurity and weakness there.

Now you've created needless drama and emotions and she's associating the drama and emotions with the man in question.

You've made the other guy the "dangerous" or "forbidden" option and raised his sexual value to her. Stupid stupid stupid.

You shot yourself in the foot by reacting. Why did you give a fuck about a random guy commenting on her pics? Seriously laughable. If you have a halfway decent looking girl of course guys will complement her online. If you can't handle that stay single or date landwhales. Actually even landwhales get complemented online lol.

Let this be a lesson to other guys in relationships not to do shit like this.

I am gen X, but what I have found over the last several years with dozens of gf's, is that millennial women are largely in touch with and frequently talk to their exes. To you younger guys, this is a relatively new thing, related to social media. And this isn't just a "western" thing, or an American thing, its all women.

Un-friending these days is seen as such a "mean" and "horrific" act, that these snowflakes often dont do it. And guys will be guys, you cant blame the men on this one.

Attention whoring is like crack. Its an addiction for a lot of women, that I am guessing, has ruined or damaged their relationships. You can however play this to you advantage with a little self control, and proactive social action.

I used to get mad about it, or make demands, or even sweat it. That makes you look "butt hurt" and weak to these girls in this age group.

The only way to combat this, is to actively stay in touch with your exes and girls in general, during the early stages of the LTR or exclusive whatever it is.

Your exes and friends will comment, like, and DM you, and you will do the same. You will build up a stable of girls as friends over months and years. But not as a friend zoned guy, just a fun guy that is exposed to a lot of girls. This is ultimately helpful to your game. And rather than being the Lone Wolf Little Dark character, you are a cool guy in her eyes with a lot of competition. I now have several exes commenting and liking my stuff. And we are just friends now. And I have to wonder now, just how many of the dudes that you see on any girls FB/IG/SC pages, are past lays. Women seem to be totally ok with this, if you are in her past.

But as she falls for you, she will eventually bring this up when she starts to fall in love with you. It will eat her alive and dominate her thoughts, just as it does you. And if you are serious and want to marry or procreate with this girl, that is the only point where you can legit call her on her crap. If she asks you to stop, you can ask her to do the same thing. Then proceed. Anything before that and you are "an aggressive jealous jerk". Snowflakes a complicated creature, but so easily played when you figure it out.

For you socially inept dudes, this is your challenge. Its not approach, or "game", its getting out into the world. Friend your coworkers, colleagues, fellow students, childhood friends, approaches, etc. Just build social proof. In the process it will do way more for you than any approach advice. The only other way is to have a "mysterious" locked down, private social presence that she has no access to, and you DGAF about hers as well. She will desperately try to peer into your world, and you will not care if other dudes are hitting her up.

Quote: (01-24-2017 12:04 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

I used to get mad about it, or make demands, or even sweat it. That makes you look "butt hurt" and weak to these girls in this age group.

The only way to combat this, is to actively stay in touch with your exes and girls in general, during the early stages of the LTR or exclusive whatever it is.

But as she falls for you, she will eventually bring this up when she starts to fall in love with you.

Everything above and....She constantly looks through my facebook friends looking for "hoes" of mine.

Thank you everyone for the wonderful input!

Anyways, I went on and told her to block him (before I got online and read all of the replies, maybe not the best move but whatever), she started crying (actual tears) and said she was in love with me and had I told her earlier she would've done it asap. Anyways For future purposes I'll go ahead and not sweat it but in general it seems these girls all keep in contact with their exes, hookups, beta orbiters... AKA "these hoes aint loyal" and are attention whores.

Future me: Give no Fucks/Not sweat it. [Image: sleepy.gif]

Quote: (01-24-2017 02:04 PM)Slayer90s Wrote:  

Anyways For future purposes I'll go ahead and not sweat it but in general it seems these girls all keep in contact with their exes, hookups, beta orbiters... AKA "these hoes aint loyal" and are attention whores.

She's gonna do what she wants. Unicorn or not. The fact it didnt happen as much 10+ years ago is based in the fact that social media didnt exist. You have to play at her game. Its really a societal issue.

Quote: (01-24-2017 11:37 AM)Unchained Wrote:  

I bolded and underlined where you fucked up. Why even say anything? You gave away your power and showed your insecurity and weakness there.

Now you've created needless drama and emotions and she's associating the drama and emotions with the man in question.

You've made the other guy the "dangerous" or "forbidden" option and raised his sexual value to her. Stupid stupid stupid.

You shot yourself in the foot by reacting. Why did you give a fuck about a random guy commenting on her pics? Seriously laughable. If you have a halfway decent looking girl of course guys will complement her online. If you can't handle that stay single or date landwhales. Actually even landwhales get complemented online lol.

Completely disagree.

That thing about "not reacting" is nothing but an ego trip and fear of trouble/confrontation. She pissed him off so much that he makes a thread about but he has to play mr cool now and show the bitch how little fucks he gives". That's full bitch behavior. He's more bitch than a bitch. I'm so disgusted man, like you guys talk big game how to be alpha dog etc and when it's time to apply ourselves the common advice I read is next her or let it slide aka shut your mouth and let her do whatever.

I remember WIA dissed that line of thinking hard in a thread about how to break up with girl or something like that where most guys advised to go ghost on her. What a joke. So what, we're scared-to-tell-a-girl-what's-up type of alphas? LOL

This is not me bragging or dissing anyone here, I'm speaking from my heart and balls now. Like, "sweetie, you're straight up ignoring what I'm telling you and I should be "unreactive" now cause that's manly?? Fuck you. Who the hell are you talking to? You think you can start shit with me and I'm gonna let you play me like that?". She needs that. She needs that abuse to get her shit together.

It comes down to this. If you're trying to avoid conflict out of fear it means you're getting pimped by her [thanks Mufasa for YT channel].

Thing is, this is not even about her ex here. It's about HER behavior towards him. She's openly disrespecting him. *She* is the problem here. Not him. It's irrelevant whether he asked her to delete this guy's comments. It could be anything else, her posting some edgy nalf naked pictures of herself online or forcing him to hold her purse. It doesn't matter what it is. If he asks her something, whatever it is, blocking ex, deleting her pics, not holding her purse, and it is reasonable then she should fucking comply. That means she values her relationship with him and his needs.

But here's the real problem OP.. she should want to delete it herself in the first place. Just out of respect for him. She should fucking want it. So this is the actual problem he has with her. Bitch is disrespectful. That's the cause and this situation with her ex's comment is just the effect of the cause.

They are together. She is HIS fucking girlfriend. He has full right to call out any bullshit she does that he doesn't tolerate. She should do as he says or at least agree to his request out of simple respect. That's a healthy relationship. Point blank period.

The only thing that he fucked up was that he brought it up half jokingly. He feared potential conflict and wanted to have an option to turn it into a joke just in case she gets pissed. This is weak sauce game. Do not do it like that. You gotta come at her strong. Just like you actually want inside. Cause I'm sure that your gut was telling you to put her in the place for that.

Dislaimer: I don't mean that you have to scream and cause a big scene. You can be very stoic, calm, decisive with poker face when confront her. No need for cursing or raising voice. Just serious, like this is no fucking joke girl. So please forget all this crap about not reacting to her bullshit and rationalizing that you're bigger man by letting her be an ignorant bitch. You're not. You're just getting played.

Quote: (01-24-2017 04:21 PM)XXL Wrote:  

Quote: (01-24-2017 11:37 AM)Unchained Wrote:  

Completely disagree.

That thing about "not reacting" is nothing but an ego trip and fear of trouble/confrontation. She pissed him off so much that he makes a thread about but he has to play mr cool now and show the bitch how little fucks he gives". That's full bitch behavior. He's more bitch than a bitch. I'm so disgusted man, like you guys talk big game how to be alpha dog etc and when it's time to apply ourselves the common advice I read is next her or let it slide aka shut your mouth and let her do whatever.

I remember WIA dissed that kind of shit hard one time in some thread about how to break up with girl or something like that. So what, we're scared now to tell a girl what's up?

This is not me bragging or dissing anyone here, I'm speaking from my heart and balls now. Like, "sweetie, you're straight up ignoring what I'm telling you and I should be "unreactive" now cause that's manly?? Fuck you. Who the hell are you talking to? You think you can start shit with me and I'm gonna let you play me like that?". She needs that. She needs that abuse to get her shit together.

It comes down to this. If you're trying to avoid conflict out of fear it means you're getting pimped by her..

Thing is, this is not even about her ex here. It's about HER behavior towards him. She's openly disrespecting him. *She* is the problem here. Not him. It's irrelevant whether he asked her to delete this guy's comments. It could be anything else, her posting some edgy nalf naked pictures of herself online or forcing him to hold her purse. It doesn't matter what it is. If he asks her something, whatever it is, blocking ex, deleting her pics, not holding her purse, and it is reasonable then she should fucking comply. That means she values her relationship with him and his needs.

But here's the real problem OP.. she should want to delete it herself in the first place. Just out of respect for him. She should fucking want it. So this is the actual problem he has with her. Bitch is disrespectful. That's the cause and this situation with her ex's comment is just the effect of the cause.

They are together. She is HIS fucking girlfriend. He has full right to call out any bullshit she does that he doesn't tolerate. She should do as he says or at least agree to his request out of simple respect. That's a healthy relationship. Point blank period.

He never should have reacted in the first place. He killed himself right there. He overreacted plain and simple. She can't control if an ex comments on her pic. Why get mad unless she flirted back or was talking to him actively?

Why the fuck would an "alpha male" act insecure cuz another guy commented on a social media photo of his girl? Straight bitchmade.

The second he reacted is the second he lost.

Everything afterwards is insignificant. The lying and disrespect afterwards means he has to kill the relationship but he wouldn't have to be in that position if he never reacted in the first place.

There's a time and place to react. This wasn't one of them.

"She is HIS fucking girlfriend."

That's the crux of the matter. People have to decide the terms of their relationships. If the guy feels disrespected if a woman has a bunch of ex orbiters on FB, then he has every right to lay down an ultimatum. Let's say 90%+ women expect to be able to have ex orbiters on FB. That's HIS prerogative if he wants to fight against the tide social trends. If the goal (like most here) is to just add notches and not really concern himself with the overall quality of the relationship, then you have to follow the path of least resistance, which may involve taking a hit to your dignity by virtue of the epidemic of female hypergamy. But at that point you're not talking about "girlfriends". You're just talking about quantity (notches) and not quality (LTR).

@Unchained

I agree that he should have confront her seriously, not jokingly. That was my point. It's good that he tried. Props for that. Now he should evaluate what he did, what result he got by his action and what he can do differently in the future to get better results. As far as I can see he's not satisfied with the result.

It's simple. Guys like us do not tolerate bullshit in our lives and we do not let our women be disrespectful towards us. I've never met one who does it. We have needs and boundaries and we enforce them. That's the premise. If we want our girls to delete some stupid comments on her profile then this is what we want. We don't lose anything by demanding that. We don't give any power away for gods sake as some game scientists claim on their blogs. Our girls do as we say cause they dig us and want to please us. We love them for that and take care of them well. If they don't however we withdraw our care.

Very simple and natural dynamic.

You have misconception what "alpha male" really means. Seems like you have some sort of absurd almost cartoonish like vision of an unreactive guy who's disconnected from reality so much that he's fine with people walking all over him, disrespecting him, ignoring him, etc, just for the sake of some made up rules and worrying about being alpha. Good luck with that [Image: amuse.gif]

Quote: (01-24-2017 04:45 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

"She is HIS fucking girlfriend."

That's the crux of the matter. People have to decide the terms of their relationships. If the guy feels disrespected if a woman has a bunch of ex orbiters on FB, then he has every right to lay down an ultimatum. Let's say 90%+ women expect to be able to have ex orbiters on FB. That's HIS prerogative if he wants to fight against the tide social trends. If the goal (like most here) is to just add notches and not really concern himself with the overall quality of the relationship, then you have to follow the path of least resistance, which may involve taking a hit to your dignity by virtue of the epidemic of female hypergamy. But at that point you're not talking about "girlfriends". You're just talking about quantity (notches) and not quality (LTR).

That's it right there.

This unreactive nonsense applies to FWB or random ONS chicks that owe you nothing. That's fine. But when YOUR GF doesn't listen when you normally ask her to do something and she even does the opposite? Fuck no. She's not YOUR GF then.

Again this is not about her ex. This is about her disrespecting him. This particular situation about ex's comment is just the symptom, the real issue is the principle behind such behavior. Those of you who can't see what's actually going on there have to educate yourself and get more life experience.

Why do guys forget that women love righteous anger from men and being put in their place.

Doing nothing if it is your girlfriend is playing a passive defense. Be on offense, it's your game.

You have to be willing to walk from a woman even if she is the mother of your kids - in that case yeah be civil and make sure the kids still like her - still no matter who the woman is it is better for everyone to lay down the law & demand respect or leave swiftly and live a great a life.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems