rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Do You Greet A Girl?

How Do You Greet A Girl?

Do you shake hands?

Hug?

One Kiss?

Two kisses?

Ever since I went to Europe for the first time on my own (age 16) I have always given girls the "two kisses" greeting.

To me, it is symmetrical, sexy, comforting, and just makes the most sense all around.

I even do it in with girls in California that many times (because of their geography and lack of cultural sophistication) are taken aback by it.

I still do it anyways.

I even do "two kisses" in countries like Argentina where "one kiss" is customary.

It becomes my trademark.

What do you guys do?

How Do You Greet A Girl?

A big, manly, lingering hug with an open palm on her back or between her shoulder blades. I smell her hair and take her in. They probably get a little crotch action too. I hug like a fucking pervert, even--or especially--girls I just met.

They love it, though.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

How Do You Greet A Girl?

Tuth -

Do you do that with girls you meet "cold"? ie girls you approach?

Or ones you are introduced to?

How Do You Greet A Girl?

Quote: (08-19-2011 01:25 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Tuth -

Do you do that with girls you meet "cold"? ie girls you approach?

Or ones you are introduced to?

These are strictly girls within my gaming spectrum, girls I: have banged already; have gone bases two or three with; have made out with;want to bang but can't because they're the friends of a girl I'm already banging and she frowns on that; met that night, tried to get to my place, but had to settle for a Day Two.

If some dude introduces me to his girlfriend I'm not going to give her the full treatment.

How Do You Greet A Girl?

I just wrote this up yesterday.

I've found giving a very strong handshake works. If you lift, you won't even need to try. It's not awkward, weird or unnatural; you're instantly distinguishing yourself from all other guys; she winces, eyes light up a little, "wow, you have a strong handshake." It sets a dominant tone for the rest of the interaction, and you can transition to a kino routine.

It usually comes after I've laid a hand on her arm and shoulder, and built some interest, so the shake will be more than perfunctory.

I usually do it with girls I just met, at least a couple minutes in.

Cheek kissing sounds good, but I've got to practice it to make it smooth. And seating arrangements & social circumstances don't always favor it. Same for hugs.

That said, I never shake a girl's hand more than once.

How Do You Greet A Girl?

Quote: (08-19-2011 01:33 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

I've found giving a very strong handshake works.

I rarely shake a girl's hand. If I do, I scoop the fingers only (horizontally) in my right hand--think a ballroom dance hold--and bring the left hand over it. It's a more intimate gesture that transmits elegant dominance.

If, after talking to a girl for a while and building some positive rapport, a girl extends her hand to me, while introducing herself to me, I shake it but often playfully linger too long with a smile on my face and continuing to talk. They invariably laugh and get the point that she just might be succeeding in sparking my interest.

How Do You Greet A Girl?

A crotch touching hug.

How Do You Greet A Girl?

Quote: (08-19-2011 01:39 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (08-19-2011 01:33 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

I've found giving a very strong handshake works.

I rarely shake a girl's hand. If I do, I scoop the fingers only (horizontally) in my right hand--think a ballroom dance hold--and bring the left hand over it. It's a more intimate gesture that transmits elegant dominance.

If, after talking to a girl for a while and building some positive rapport, a girl extends her hand to me, while introducing herself to me, I shake it but often playfully linger too long with a smile on my face and continuing to talk. They invariably laugh and get the point that she just might be succeeding in sparking my interest.

Yeah, I am not a big "hand shaker" either.

I really hate it when American girls greet each other with a hand shake.

Girls should be required by law to give "two kisses" to each other.

Another thing I have done before (which people on here will probably crucify me for) is kiss a girls hand.

But here is the context:

High End Gig.

Suited Down.

Kiss girls hand.

It has its place and can separate you from the pack. Kind of Aristocratic like. Like you have some Royal Blood Steez going on. (And I am not talking about The Treetop Piru's in Compton either).

If you do it from a position of power and are smooth as f*ck, it works.

How Do You Greet A Girl?

Two kiss whenever I'm outside my native borders.

It is nothing cultural. But I like it.

Being European I can get away with it, that's the frame hold.

Heck, I frame sex within 4 hours of meeting as a perfectly acceptable european/Swe practice (all depending on where I am).

How Do You Greet A Girl?

Friend: Kiss on the cheek and a hug

Girl I'm secretly banging who has a bf (in front of people): Kiss on the cheek and a hug

Girl I'm secretly banging who's a 6+ (alone in public): Kiss on the lips

Girl I'm secretly banging who's a 6 or 7 (in front of people): Kiss on the cheek and a hug

Girl I'm secretly banging who's a 8+ (in front of people): Kiss on the lips if I can get away with it otherwise Kiss on the cheek and a hug

Girl I'm secretly banging who's a 5- (alone in public): Kiss on the cheek and a hug

Girl I'm openly banging: Kiss on the lips, hug optional

Team Nachos

How Do You Greet A Girl?

Quote: (08-19-2011 01:17 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Do you shake hands?

Hug?

One Kiss?

Two kisses?

Ever since I went to Europe for the first time on my own (age 16) I have always given girls the "two kisses" greeting.

To me, it is symmetrical, sexy, comforting, and just makes the most sense all around.

I even do it in with girls in California that many times (because of their geography and lack of cultural sophistication) are taken aback by it.

I still do it anyways.

I even do "two kisses" in countries like Argentina where "one kiss" is customary.

It becomes my trademark.

What do you guys do?
Quick question,
Is this a slut that I already know? A new slut? Each greeting is different, no?

How Do You Greet A Girl?

Pusscrook -

Good question.

I do "two kisses" 99.9% of the time.

All situations.

How Do You Greet A Girl?

Quote: (08-19-2011 01:22 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

A big, manly, lingering hug with an open palm on her back or between her shoulder blades. I smell her hair and take her in. They probably get a little crotch action too. I hug like a fucking pervert, even--or especially--girls I just met.

They love it, though.

LMAO!!

Mixx

How Do You Greet A Girl?

No disrespect G but kissing the hand....? Alarm bells ring off at that one..my wing does that and I don't see any grounds being made from that movement..but I've always wanted to do it..I would do it with a classy cultured lizard..but regular Western road lizards..they don't appreciate that

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

How Do You Greet A Girl?

Quote: (08-19-2011 03:25 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Pusscrook -

Good question.

I do "two kisses" 99.9% of the time.

All situations.

Well, I didn't get the parameters, but for a brand new whore, I put my hand underneath hers, kiss the top of her hand , and speak softly saying "it's a pleasure to meet you" Total beta bitch mode.
For a whore I've known, a nod and a wink is sufficient. Both are clues to "I'm fucking you tonight".

How Do You Greet A Girl?

On a first date? I usually go for the one handed over the shoulder hug, so they get a whiff of the cologne and kino is easier to start later. Say what you wanna say, it's a proven technique of mine and tends to disarm.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

How Do You Greet A Girl?

I have never used the two kiss method on a girl I just met, but have had several foreign women use it on me, love it.

How Do You Greet A Girl?

Quote: (08-19-2011 03:42 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

On a first date? I usually go for the one handed over the shoulder hug, so they get a whiff of the cologne and kino is easier to start later. Say what you wanna say, it's a proven technique of mine and tends to disarm.

Sorry for such a noob request but could you explain in a little more detail?

Right hand goes over her shoulder and left hand around her waist?

My hands usually go around her back and settle just above her ass. LOL

Team Nachos

How Do You Greet A Girl?

Quote: (08-19-2011 03:33 PM)Moma Wrote:  

No disrespect G but kissing the hand....? Alarm bells ring off at that one..my wing does that and I don't see any grounds being made from that movement..but I've always wanted to do it..I would do it with a classy cultured lizard..but regular Western road lizards..they don't appreciate that

I kind of "disclaimer-ed" it above.

Has to be a high end gig.

Lots of money in the room.

Art gallery gig, Charity gig, Wedding where the cake alone costs $50,000 etc etc

How Do You Greet A Girl?

Quote: (08-19-2011 03:42 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I do this for online dates I've never met before, one armed but around her back. For the others, I've usually kissed them, so the hug's a little more intimate. Don't kiss girls upon meeting the second time even if we've already had sex.

How Do You Greet A Girl?

If we meet in a professional setting I got for a very strong handshake with solid eye contact.

If I don't know them or barely know them I go for two kisses. Also two kisses when saying goodbye to girls I've met but haven't kissed yet.

If I know them well or we've kissed/fucked I'll go for a two handed pervert hug.

By the way, where other than Switzerland is three kisses the norm?

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

How Do You Greet A Girl?

High fives or the long drawn out dap that ends up in a thumb wrestling match.

How Do You Greet A Girl?

2 kises. I give her the first kiss and then change cheeks and wait for her to give me the second one. This drives the message home early that I'm not like all the other guys falling over each other to get in her good books.

How Do You Greet A Girl?

Hand kiss can work pretty well with the right vibe actually. Context dependent.

How Do You Greet A Girl?

Quote: (08-19-2011 01:17 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Do you shake hands?

Hug?

One Kiss?

Two kisses?

I still do it anyways.

It becomes my trademark.

What do you guys do?

After they know me:
1. arm around waist or shoulder then a kiss on lips or cheek, I or they initiate kiss
or 2. gentle hug, cheek to cheek, rub my hand from back to waist

If they're warming up to me (over a period of time):
see #2 above

Cold approach:
Little to no touching, touch during selected points of conversation. If introduced by friend, light caressing handshake combined with #2 above