rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Mark Zuckerberg thread

Is Zuckerberg planning a 2020 run for office? His behavior is hinting at the possibility.

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/a...20/513689/

Quote:Quote:

But only in recent weeks has a Zuckerberg run for the American presidency started to seem like a legitimate possibility. First there was his personal challenge for 2017: Zuckerberg’s aiming to visit and meet with people in all 50 states by the end of the year.

And not just that, but he framed the exercise in a way that sounds, well, political: “Going into this challenge, it seems we are at a turning point in history,” he wrote in a Facebook post. “For decades, technology and globalization have made us more productive and connected. This has created many benefits, but for a lot of people it has also made life more challenging. This has contributed to a greater sense of division than I have felt in my lifetime. We need to find a way to change the game so it works for everyone.”

[...]

He also announced he’s starting a Facebook page for photos from his travels in 2017, which is another thing a political candidate would do.

And back in April, buried in a clause in this SEC filing from Facebook, was another clue: “Mr. Zuckerberg’s leave of absence or resignation would not constitute a Voluntary Resignation if it were in connection with his serving in a government position or office.”

If Zuckerberg decides to run for president in 2020, no one who’s paying attention will be shocked. (For what it’s worth, the tech columnist Nick Bilton, writing for Vanity Fair, suggests it’s more likely that the 32-year-old Zuckerberg would run in 2024.)

There's still a lot more that he'd have to do, but there's nothing to rule it out yet. I would hope for a Zuckerberg run as a 3rd party. That way he'd make it onto the debate stage with Trump, and the Trump smackdowns on Zuck would make Trump's destruction of Jeb Bush look like mercy. And, in response, Zuckerberg would only be able to summon an autistic rage that resembles a malfunctioning robot.

The odds are he'll run for a Mayor of San Cuckcisco, Governor of Californistan or some other seat that's easily winnable by pouring a ton of money and media propaganda into it. Absolutely zero chance that he would dare take an actual risk like running for presidency.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (01-22-2017 01:31 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

The odds are he'll run for a Mayor of San Cuckcisco, Governor of Californistan or some other seat that's easily winnable by pouring a ton of money and media propaganda into it. Absolutely zero chance that he would dare take an actual risk like running for presidency.

Maybe he would run for govenor of Cuckfornia and then initiate Calexit.

G

I would like to see Donald rip him a new one during a debate though.

Or a Celebrity Deathmatch. [Image: banana.gif]

Romans 8:31 - 'What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?'

My notes.

Mike Cernovich Compilation 2015 | 2016

The Gold from Bold

I want to mock this and dare Zuckerberg to do it, but that comes to mind the let's mocking of Trump's run and the inevitable result. He has 4 long years to improve his public speaking and organization. He does have the money so I think we should take it seriously and not underestimate him.

That autistic jew can't win any kind of popularity concept.

He shouldn't be underestimated, but he lacks one thing that all the money in the world cannot buy: charisma.

Everyone mocked and laughed at Reagan. They did the same for trump. Both of them won because they exuded natural charisma and energy.

Following on from my comment in the Donna Zuckerberg thread yesterday, feel free to tweet at the Atlantic's Writer asking her why she's made no mention of him stealing and walling off land from the Native Hawaiian Landowners in the articles I linked to? Shouldn't she be using her position to help marginalised POCs?

@AdrienneLaF

He has unlimited money and communicational ability but zero charisma or social proof.

If he tried to run against Trump he would be completely destroyed unless the economy was in a recession or something extraordinary happened.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Zuckerberg had better seek out people who don't like him and who will challenge him if he wants to survive head to head against someone like President Trump.

Perhaps I'm wrong about this since I don't pay any attention to Zuckerberg or his scene, but how often does someone like Zuckerberg, a darling of the left, face real hostility and mockery? Almost never, I assume. Meanwhile, President Trump has been a brawler for a long time and after 2016, he's razor sharp.

2024 makes a lot more sense from that point of view alone.

California is having a gubernatorial election in 2018, and incumbent Jerry Brown is ineligible for re-election. Far more likely Zuckerberg runs for that to set up a 2024 run.

HSLD

I'm not entirely sure Zuckerberg will be relevant enough in 2020 or 2024 to make a bid for the white house. You see advertisements on TV to join Facebook which would suggest to me that numbers of users are declining. With the speed of modern technology that is entirely possible that his platform could be replaced with something even bigger. He seems the sort to be a Soros character if anything, funding junk behind the scenes by using his platform to control information and other mayhem causing shenanigans. More likely to have a Google founder or that Amazon guy run than Zuckerberg.

Sergey Brin can't run because he was a Soviet citizen at birth, and Larry Page and Jeff Bezos are both fucking white males. The way the democratic party leadership is talking about not needing white people anymore I doubt they'll tap one of them either.

Out of all the tech giants, Bezos and Ellison (too old) are the only ones with enough charisma and presence while "looking respectable" in a suit.

I wouldn't put it past Bezos.

The Democratic primary of 2020 will be a crowded blood bath.

Zuckerberg isn't like a typical RVF newbie who is currently socially awkward but applies himself to learning charisma and achieves great improvements over the years. He's an arrogant autistic cuck, and it doesn't matter if he spends 1, 3 or 30 years "practicing" - he'll always remain an arrogant autistic cuck.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (01-22-2017 02:16 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I want to mock this and dare Zuckerberg to do it, but that comes to mind the let's mocking of Trump's run and the inevitable result. He has 4 long years to improve his public speaking and organization. He does have the money so I think we should take it seriously and not underestimate him.

A wise strategist would then,instead of mocking a potential threat,take measures to prepare for an eventuality?

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Well, early facebook investor Peter Thiel is considering a run for governor too.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/pe...bid-233632

This could be interesting.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Zuckerberg/ Dunham '24
"Revenge of the Nerds VI: Nerds in the White House"

Let's be Presidents!
[Image: 137487b9de32bf31.gif]

I've talked to people online before. I'll just slide into Kim Jong's DM's if there is an issue.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Queer Bash will be our Inauguration Party, not something that happens to gays swinging their dicks in kids' faces every 5 minutes on the street.
[Image: 8M6gd.gif]

Why is everyone laughing at us?
[Image: 3o6Mb4lvQWqxcCPm0w.gif]

I think some people are still pissed our apps drain their phone battery so quickly.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Everybody get your stuff. We are going back to California where Nerds aren't the weirdest people around.
[Image: tenor.gif]

Quote: (01-22-2017 04:04 PM)greekgod Wrote:  

Out of all the tech giants, Bezos and Ellison (too old) are the only ones with enough charisma and presence while "looking respectable" in a suit.

How can either of them be too old if President Trump is 70?

Quote: (01-22-2017 02:16 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

This is my reaction as well. 4-8 years of the best media coaching money can buy would make him at least moderately effective on camera. Effective enough, at least, considering he'd have the entire mainstream media behind him as well as controlling his own media machine through Facebook. Ironically, his biggest obstacle would likely be overcoming his own 'white maleness' in a party that hates white males. The Jew card might not be enough to save him in the primaries. I could easily see him being savaged by minority women over his 'privilege' and unable to defend himself since he lacks Trump's alpha frame and would be forced to kowtow to the identity politics idol.

But really, the guy is a goofy Asperger's nerd at heart. If he's anywhere near as smart as people say he is, he'll realize that he's much better off staying behind the scenes and pulling strings rather than trying to make himself the star of the show.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Can you imagine if Steve Jobs was still alive? At this point the leftist would be rallying around him to get him to run. He had the cult of personality plus the ego to actually do it and would have probably even won.

At this point though the democrats are still doubling down on identity politics I don't see them ever letting a white-skinned male be their candidate.

I believe Trump is going to groom his opposition and then topple it.
He is that good.

Quote: (01-22-2017 04:04 PM)greekgod Wrote:  

If you thought Hillary had problems being a liar, Bezos will be an entertainment all in himself. You can't teach an old dotcom fraudster new tricks.

Bezos was given both barrels on his credibility by a Federal Court judge about ten years back - Google Bezos and Toys'R'Us case to see how he flat out lied or played Humpty Dumpty with meanings of words right there on a witness stand. On top of that, the guy is running a company that basically hasn't shown a single profit in its entire run and which survives the same way a cancer does: continual expansion and fooling the body it parasitises that nothing's wrong. Amazon has also been hammered repeatedly for basically being a slave labour operation. With the Democrats trending back to the extreme left (it's only a matter of time, that's the only trick they have left) there is not a chance in hell they'll put up an aspie union-buster as their public face.

As to the suggestion that four years of public speaking training will fix Suckerberg or Bizzos's PR problems: you will recall that Donald Trump has likely been decades getting ready for this run, and essentially is the most persuasive man on the face of the planet right now. 4 years of public speaking training is not going to turn either of those OCD motherfuckers into credible strategists, schmoozers, or decisionmakers, and in particular it's the schmoozing that will matter because these assholes will be relying on a major political machine for their funding, not a populist run as Trump did.

In particular Suckerberg is a cripple because he has never actually known failure: unlike the Don or even Bezos who've both known personal wipeouts, the Suck was brought up in an upper-upper middle class house and had the great misfortune of his first commercial prospect, Facebook, succeeding.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Zuckerberg is actually stupid enough to think he can run for President. That's what you have to keep in mind. He also has lots of money, so nobody is going to tell him just how stupid he really is. They all sit around and tell him how smart he is and he eats it up.

Much like Bush 43, I suspect Zuckerberg would be a puppet of his entourage. He would soon realize that he doesn't have half the brains to do the job and would look to his advisors to help him. They would become the government more than he would be.

What about the Microsoft Moron? Does anyone think he might run for President?

Zuckerberg won't run for governor, a governor is under the authority of the president, Zuckerberg has a big ego, he wont like being under Trump authority.