rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Richard Spencer gets punched in the face on the streets of DC (video)

I noticed he was trending on Twitter. It didn't take long to know why. The antifag who did it launched some kind of flying superman punch to his right ear:

Quote:[/url]

Twitter is savage: [url=https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=%22Richard%20Spencer%22&src=tren]https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vert...2&src=tren

The internet says it's okay, laudable even, to attack people you disagree with without warning while wearing a mask.

Good to know.

Well, if the attacker's objective was to turn people away from Spencer's views, I think that can be stated as a miserable failure.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

What kind of faggot doesn't even knock down, much less knock out someone with a sucker punch.

Here's his Periscope describing the attack:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/822571322819641344][/url]

He needs to start taking his security seriously. He's too hated to be that comfortable amidst a protest.

Imagine living in a mental prison of your own making where standing up against violence and oppression meant suckerpunching people while you wear a mask.

I can't.

Antifa succeeded in making me feel somewhat sympathetic towards Richard Spencer.

Goddammit, people have made me sympathize with Richard Spencer.

1) In a non-combat situation, this person does a
2) Sneak attack
3) Wearing a mask, and then
4) Ran away.

That was some faggy shit.

And then people celebrate this? You mean you can't disagree with someone's ideological position without wishing them physical harm? You really believe his *words* and *ideas* are that much of a threat to you?

Damn, that was nuts. What ever happened about liberals preaching "peaceful protests?"

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

This is what the left has been doing every since... oh... May 2016 or so?

They're making the right out to be so evil that anything goes in taking us down. These people are seriously deranged.

Mike Tyson remix:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/KentuckyBlacc/status/822602168108781569][/url]

As I said just now in the drama thread it's so cowardly to do this. Antifa are chickenshits.
It's not ethical but I'd sure like like to a see a thread of Antifa getting royally fucked up.

"would you date a black woman"... good to know where her priorities are

Quote: (01-20-2017 07:48 PM)R_Niko Wrote:  

"would you date a black woman"... good to know where her priorities are

It's a silly question in general, unless you're a black chick that has the hots for the dude, who really gives a shit?

Antifa bring street violence on anyone who disagrees with the banking industry/Talmuds. And only if they outnumber them massively.

The ethics of how to handle them are use any means necessary, don't hurt bystanders in my opinion.

Just don't get caught.

Edit: response to rokets post 2 above

I was down there today and it doesnt surprise me. It was pretty much filled with the stereotypical blue haired, pierced, tattoo'd, bandana wearing fucktards you would imagine.

Fuck the "moral high ground." No such thing exists. The only thing that exists is literal, physical high ground. Spencer, or anyone on our side the war, really, that is out there in public needs to assume the high ground. Have some security for fuck's sake. Spencer should have had a group of guys in close proximity to grab the leftist subhuman, pummel the shit out of him, then restrain him until the police arrived so he could be arrested.

The worst outcome is what we just saw: leftist fuck attacks, then escapes with impunity. That's enraging and needs to stop if our side is to have any respect, even self respect.

Quote: (01-20-2017 07:15 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

He needs to start taking his security seriously. He's too hated to be that comfortable amidst a protest.

Wasn't the Storm front guy willing to send hundreds of armed skinheads to march on Richards moms town in Montana?

He could have called that dude and had him send a few of those guys to DC to watch his back.

But then he wouldn't have been punched, and wouldn't have gotten the news and the retweets.

I'm not supporting the violence against this guy at all, but he knows what he's doing. He went out and stirred things up grabbing some inauguration press, and got exactly what he wanted out of it.

Aloha!

The one thing that surprised me today being down there and being in the middle of watching those worthless fucks was I didnt more then 5 or so bikers all day. I heard they would be all over but I was out and about downtown all day and at the parade and barely noticed any.

I expect before long some of these antifa dipshits will start eating lead. They'll attack the wrong person in a carry-friendly city. That'll be fun to deal with, it'll be the hate crime of the century I'm sure.

Quote: (01-20-2017 08:04 PM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

Spencer should have had a group of guys in close proximity to grab the leftist subhuman, pummel the shit out of him, then restrain him until the police arrived so he could be arrested.

That would be exactly what those who oppose Richards majestic beliefs would want to happen.

Then he would really get some news and the headline would say "Neo Nazi thugs working for white supremacist assault female lesbian student with green hair and cargo pants."

He just needs a few dudes with him to ensure his safety.

Aloha!

Quote: (01-20-2017 08:04 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (01-20-2017 07:15 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Wasn't the Storm front guy willing to send hundreds of armed skinheads to march on Richards moms town in Montana?

He could have called that dude and had him send a few of those guys to DC to watch his back.

But then he wouldn't have been punched, and wouldn't have gotten the news and the retweets.

I'm not supporting the violence against this guy at all, but he knows what he's doing. He went out and stirred things up grabbing some inauguration press, and got exactly what he wanted out of it.

Aloha!

The upside of all this is more media publicity and more followers for him. The moron who sucker punched him directly helped spread the view he disagrees with.

Off-topic: Thought of you today as I bought a 24 pack of Kona Brewing today at Costco to celebrate the inauguration. Aloha!

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (01-20-2017 08:11 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

I expect before long some of these antifa dipshits will start eating lead. They'll attack the wrong person in a carry-friendly city. That'll be fun to deal with, it'll be the hate crime of the century I'm sure.

[Editing out this line since I don't want to come across like I'm promoting or supporting violence, but yeah]

The closest to retaliation on antifa was Gavin McInnes's little slap fight. At least he tried doing something.

I feel like this is the 4th time in the past week I've posted on RVF about how much I fucking hate antifa and my blood's boiling at an even higher temperature now. And you know they only pull this shit because they have numbers, and understand the system enough to abuse it. I hope they keep this shit up and escalate it so they can be mercilessly crushed.

So happy that the Deploraball wasn't disrupted from within, the Inauguration went off relatively cleanly, and these cunts are doing plenty to make themselves look bad and maybe redpill some people.

[Image: 3m2RQgf.png]

I don't condone violence, but he talks like a fag, and how wishy washy he is makes me want to punch him in the face.

Every time I see him talk, he talks sideways, doesn't give a straight answer, uses an abundance of logical fallicies, and seems to get off on just hearing himself talk.

What is his real position? Does he want to kick out minorities to create an all white state? "Create" the all white state and hope the minority residents just magically disappear? Make them disappear? Or just talk about the idea of an all white state and never get around to doing anything, or let other people fill in the gaps of the action plan for him? Does he actually hate minorities but just doesn't say it because it would turn away potential followers, or its just too non-pc at this point in time? Who the hell knows.

Note how after getting punched he has to fix his hair. I don't think thats how any straight man I've ever known reacted to getting punched in the face.

I do hope they catch the guy and charge him, but Spencer is still an insufferable person.

Quote: (01-20-2017 08:28 PM)Repo Wrote:  

I don't condone violence, but he talks like a fag, and how wishy washy he is makes me want to punch him in the face.

Every time I see him talk, he talks sideways, doesn't give a straight answer, uses an abundance of logical fallicies, and seems to get off on just hearing himself talk.

What is his real position? Does he want to kick out minorities to create an all white state? "Create" the all white state and hope the minority residents just magically disappear? Make them disappear? Or just talk about the idea of an all white state and never get around to doing anything, or let other people fill in the gaps of the action plan for him? Does he actually hate minorities but just doesn't say it because it would turn away potential followers, or its just too non-pc at this point in time? Who the hell knows.

Note how after getting punched he has to fix his hair. I don't think thats how any straight man I've ever known reacted to getting punched in the face.

I do hope they catch the guy and charge him, but Spencer is still an insufferable person.

Guy seems to be all over the place, he tries to be clean cut and respectable and not say anything too extreme or unpc but then comes up with some off the wall positions, like how blacks have no place in America or how he supports the creation of some sort of pan-european/white neo-roman empire(something only an American WN would come up with).

Quote: (01-20-2017 08:17 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (01-20-2017 08:04 PM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

Spencer should have had a group of guys in close proximity to grab the leftist subhuman, pummel the shit out of him, then restrain him until the police arrived so he could be arrested.

That would be exactly what those who oppose Richards majestic beliefs would want to happen.

Then he would really get some news and the headline would say "Neo Nazi thugs working for white supremacist assault female lesbian student with green hair and cargo pants."

He just needs a few dudes with him to ensure his safety.

Aloha!

As opposed to the adulatory coverage he currently receives from the media?

Fuck the media. For the last 70 years, our side has been hounded from one defeat to another precisely because of the mentality you espouse, Kona. Why did Trump win? Because instead of supplicating to it like a slave as all his predecessors have done, he told the media to go fuck itself!

Spencer may be legit or he may be a controlled opposition cuck faggot, I don't know and that isn't the point. But as for our movement in general, we cannot let ourselves be violently assaulted by leftist scum and pretend it's a victory for us. Again: that's what we've been doing for 70 years and that's why we've been losing for 70 years. How can anyone still argue that getting our asses beat by leftists is a winning strategy? And you're making this argument the very day that Trump, who won precisely by not turning the other cheek, is inaugurated?

Puzzling.