rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Top 15 Shit Tests Used by Girls You're Trying to Bang

1 “We’re not having sex”

Translation: I’m considering having sex with you, as long as you don’t fuck it up. If you play your cards right, keep escalating and conquer my ASD/LMR, you’ll be getting your dick wet tonight.

Response: “Maybe you’re not, but I am” / “You’re right, you’ll have to wine and dine me first” / “Woah, you’re already thinking about sex with me? I’m not a slut” / “Yeah, sure” (smirk)

2 “Buy me a drink”

Translation: Are you a beta chump who I can use for a couple free drinks and then ignore?

Response: “No, but you can buy me one”

3 “I have a boyfriend”

Translation: Are you better than him?

Response: “Aww, you’re in love! When’s the wedding?” / “Nobody’s perfect” / “That’s okay, I don’t get jealous” / “Sorry, he’s not invited”

4 “I bet you say that to every girl”

Translation: You’re trying too hard to impress me. I can see through your games.

Response: “I bet you say that to every guy” / “Yep, and they all love it” / “I’ve never talked to a girl before”

5 “Are you a player?

Translation: Do other women find you attractive?

Response: “At this point I’m more of a coach”

6 “I need to get to know you first”

Translation: If I sleep with you this quickly, you and other people will think I’m a slut. Plus, it gives you all the power. I will only sleep with you if you make me feel like I’m not a slut and having sex “just happened.”

Response: Deflect/ignore and continue to escalate later.

7 “I don’t hookup” / “I’m not that kind of girl”

Translation: I don’t want you or other people to think I’m a slut, but I’m always DTF for a high value man.

Response: “Yeah, sure” (ignore).

8 “You’re too old/young for me”

Translation: I don’t want to be judged or perceived negatively for the age difference between us. Assure me that it’s fine.

Response: “I don’t usually go for blondes/[her hair color either], but sometimes I make exceptions”

9 “You’re an asshole”

Translation: I know I’m not supposed to be attracted to guys who are mean to me, but you’re giving me tingles.

Response: “Yep, and you love it.”

10 “Do you have a girlfriend?”

Translation: Do other women find you desirable? Can you get laid?

Response: “Why, do you want an audition?” / “I guess another one wouldn’t hurt” / “Yes”

11 “Let’s just be friends”

Translation: Will you be my orbiter who I can use as an emotional tampon and an ATM?

Response: “I have enough friends” (never be her orbiter. Go find another girl).

12 “You look sad” / “Why are you upset?”

Translation: Are you a pathetic, loser beta?

Response: “It’s really hard being as attractive as I am”

13 “I don’t sleep with guys on the [1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc] date”

Translation: I’ve been pumped and dumped many times by guys who I slept with quickly, so my guard is up. But I’ll still fuck you if you’re high value enough.

Response: “Neither do I. Most girls don’t get a date”

14 “Does that work on other girls?”

Translation: Do other girls think you’re attractive?

Response: “Only on the hot ones”

15 “How much money do you make?”

Translation: Are you a beta bucks who I should make wait for sex so I can extract resources first?

Response: “I’m homeless” / “Enough” (Never give a real answer)

Taken from:

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comme...they_mean/

Quote:Quote:

Taken from:

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comme...they_mean/

[Image: gtfo.gif]

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Rhyme or Reason you consider these top 15 shit tests are not real or useful to know?

I was pointing out that we don't appreciate copypasta from /r/theredpill....aka the den of incels. And also that you should include your own input when linking elsewhere.

This crap from the red pill subreddit is cringe inducing garbage at all levels. It's plain to see that this is coming from people with zero fucking social skills. You don't memorize responses to shit tests, that's retarded. You develop a quick wit and SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE so you can deflect them with ease.

God reddit is gay.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

This is gold.

I had to look up incel, lol = involuntary celibacy.

A girl has to be a solid ten for me to put up with a her bull shit.

Beliefs are more powerful than facts.

Produce your own content instead of just copy/paste from reddit. Also there is an entire thread didicated to shit tests this could be discussed in there:

thread-35278.html

Quote: (01-20-2017 11:04 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Produce your own content

I try to learn from the best. I use for example Twitter social network everyday, and very often retweet good stuff written by others.

I am not that smart to create my own social network, and to expect that my social network will be better than Twitter

Quote: (01-20-2017 10:29 AM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

God reddit is gay.

couldn't agree more but I've heard more than a few of those more than a few times.

OP needs to add his own spin to show us how he thinks, vs plagiarizing.

Thats a great collection and excellent deflections.

We should create a master list

We have a shit test thread, we don't need another copy pasta junk thread.

2/10 Recycled Info Would Not Read Again

Quote: (01-20-2017 10:35 AM)MaceTyrell Wrote:  

This is gold.

I liked it also a lot.

Quote: (01-20-2017 05:03 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Thats a great collection and excellent deflections.

We should create a master list

Yes, indeed. It saves time and it conveys the right attitude to have.

@rat
we have a master thread.

and why is OP still acting like this is his original material when it's been noted to have been ripped off another site? it's stuff like that which would make guys hesitant to put stuff here knowing other dudes will steal it and possibly try to publish it as their own.

I was pointing out that we don't appreciate copypasta from /r/theredpill....aka the den of incels. And also that you should include your own input when linking elsewhere.

This crap from the red pill subreddit is cringe inducing garbage at all levels. It's plain to see that this is coming from people with zero fucking social skills. You don't memorize responses to shit tests, that's retarded. You develop a quick wit and SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE so you can deflect them with ease.

God reddit is gay.

[Image: giphy.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (01-21-2017 11:45 AM)cascadecombo Wrote:  

and why is OP still acting like this is his original material when it's been noted to have been ripped off another site? it's stuff like that which would make guys hesitant to put stuff here knowing other dudes will steal it and possibly try to publish it as their own.

I wrote the source. All over this forum we discuss articles from newspapers, news, and good posts from other sources.

I underlined the source.

If you do not like this post, and there are sources that for some shady reasons must be really censored, then delete this thread. But I don't understand the hate - here on this forum we discuss posts from hundreds of sources, from newspapers and so on.

I was pointing out that we don't appreciate copypasta from /r/theredpill....aka the den of incels.

This crap from the red pill subreddit is cringe inducing garbage at all levels. It's plain to see that this is coming from people with zero fucking social skills.

God reddit is gay.

I do not understand your avalanche of insults and hate towards the TheRedPill.

As far as I remember, one of the founders of TheRedPill is Roosh himself:

http://www.reddit.com/user/rooshv

So your hate towards him, Rhyme or Reason, is unexplainable and very weird.

thread-47693.html

Not tonly mention if you lurk here you'd understand why without needing to ask. That place comes off as angry aspies most the time.

OP vs everyone else in this thread:
[Image: ZHqUZhb.gif]

Quote: (01-21-2017 12:06 PM)torid Wrote:  

Quote: (01-21-2017 11:45 AM)cascadecombo Wrote:  

I wrote the source. All over this forum we discuss articles from newspapers, news, and good posts from other sources.

I underlined the source.

If you do not like this post, and there are sources that for some shady reasons must be really censored, then delete this thread. But I don't understand the hate - here on this forum we discuss posts from hundreds of sources, from newspapers and so on.

Because this is a dupe
Because this is copy pasta
Because there are multiple threads you could've added to
Because you didn't follow the forum guidelines or use the search function

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

The new forum guidelines underlined by Roosh few weeks ago said that we should open new threads instead of posting in old huge hundreds of pages long threads, because with new threads the forum will get indexed on Google better, and have more visibility in Google results searches

Quote: (01-21-2017 12:14 PM)torid Wrote:  

I was pointing out that we don't appreciate copypasta from /r/theredpill....aka the den of incels.

This crap from the red pill subreddit is cringe inducing garbage at all levels. It's plain to see that this is coming from people with zero fucking social skills.

God reddit is gay.

As far as I remember, one of the founders of TheRedPill is Roosh himself:

http://www.reddit.com/user/rooshv

So your hate towards him, Rhyme or Reason, is unexplainable and very weird.

Roosh is not a founding member of /r/theredpill, you ignorant fuck. The subreddit turned on him years ago actually, when roosh first announced the neomasculine doctrine. So learn your history before you spout off nonsense.

Quote:Quote:

That's because you're more at home there, than here, it would seem. So fuck off back to reddit and stop wasting my precious time.

-Wonitis

Rhyme or Reason, you need to relax. Sure, this is not the greatest or most original thread in the world, but it contains classic/beginner game information that some guys might find useful. TheRedPill is indeed mostly shit these days but there's still some value to be pulled from there. torid is simply sharing something he found useful, sparing everyone else the trouble of having to filter through TRP themselves to find the occasional nugget of gold. It's a perfectly valid use of the Game forum. He doesn't deserve to be getting so much shit for this.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Perhaps you are right, scorp. I recall getting some useful info off TRP years back. My beef with the sub is somewhat personal since I was banned awhile back for calling out the head mod, redpillschool, for being a narcissistic jerkoff in alpha clothing. This isn't the first, or second time we've had users come in here with copypasta shit from there and each time we try to make it clear that the OP should add input to these types of posts rather than just cross posting. And it just keeps happening.

But if OP can get value out of it, that's fine I guess.

-Wonitis

That's the difference between a forum and the style of reddit. Where the membership can see when a familiar topic has new input rather than wasting their time seeing the same stuff spewed by another set of fingers.

Forums have huge threads as whole resources. Not the constant duping of old shit for the newbies. Perhaps this forum is simply heading in a new direction.