rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Free lunch and self entitlement

I heard some complaints from guys on here about women being self entitled and not living in the 'real world'.

I would argue that they are living in the real world but in the female 'real world'.

Male real world = 1 free lunch

Female real world = 3 free lunches

The 1 free lunch that we both get is from birth until late teens / early twenties. When you are a kid, you get fed and clothed for free. You get your meals made for you and maybe the occasion free family holiday all on mon and dad's dime (ok, mostly dad's).

This is where our free lunch stops.

Women find when their first free lunch stop however, that there are beta suitors out there who will take them out on dates and pay for their shit. This is their second free lunch. We don't get this one. We are 'supposed' to provide it.

The third free lunch they get is marriage / divorce which in modern western society is a financial boon for women with family homes being given to them in the event of a divorce (even if they did not buy it), alimony and child support cheques etc.

What that means is that you can be a complete useless cunt of a woman and get free lunch your entire life. Mentioning no names ... ahem ...

[Image: heathermillsdm0210_468x383.jpg]

Lesson for the guys is don't complain about women being self entitled or not living in the 'real world' when they are living in the real (female) world.

Just make sure you are not stupid enough to provide them with their second and third free lunch and laugh at the guys that do.

And if you want to play the system, go and bang some hot MILFs. When she is buying you dinner and taking you to nice places just remember that you are partying using not her money but her ex-husband's.

Quote: (08-19-2011 07:46 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

The third free lunch they get is marriage / divorce which in modern western society is a financial boon for women with family homes being given to them in the event of a divorce (even if they did not buy it), alimony and child support cheques etc.

Fair to say, some guys get this 3rd free lunch too:

Once Anna sought a divorce—“You know what my lawyer called him? A parasite”—she, like many other women in her position, was in for a shock. Divorce lawyer Harriet Newman Cohen explains, “The law is supposed to be gender-blind. Therefore, when a marriage is breaking up at the insistence of either the breadwinning wife or the supported husband, the lawyer has to apprise the client that when a big-earner wife comes in, the court bends over backward to be gender-neutral, and it is possible the bum is going to be rewarded for sitting on his hands. You do a flip-flop and make believe she is a guy.”
“I wouldn’t mind as much if he’d really been ‘Mommy’ and I’d really been ‘Daddy,’ ” says Anna, referring to the fact that she was forced to cut her husband a check for $100,000 when they divorced—half the amount of the appreciation over the course of their marriage of a house she owned. “But he wasn’t really Mommy. We had full-time babysitting.”

More than that, if a dude asked for alimony, it is very likely he'd been granted it.

More often than not, this doesn’t involve alimony. “A lot of men, I’ve noticed, feel embarrassed to ask for alimony,” says Ken Neumann, since they already know their partner’s reaction. “The wife’s idea is, ‘You’re not going to ask for alimony, are you? It’s bad enough I was making more than you.’ ”

So it is fair to say that only conservative guys with very archaic view of family are being screwed. And since I never been the one, it doesn't bother me at all.

Veeeeeeerrrrry small percent of cases, yeah, the guy gets the 3rd one.

Excecption that proves the rule.

On a previous forum I once conducted an experiment just for laughs. It was also to prove a point to a few of the posters there that all this talk of broke ass alphas crushing ass is a fucking myth. Unless you are a gang leader/drug dealer, really good looking with incredible game, famous or wealthy, you are going to have to work double time for your pussy if you have standards. Its just the way it is. Anyone who says otherwise is speaking shit.

To prove that point I posted an advert on a sugar daddy website seeing what sort of response I would get. I basically offered 6k a month, and in return I expected a bi sexual chick to find other women for us to fuck twice a week. I was hardcore too. Had to be have no kids, under the age of 30, slim or athletic and had to ensure partners she brought into the room where of the same quality.

I had 8's and 9's flooding my inbox and the quality of the average woman on the site was very high already. Most were sending numbers as part of their message. One response with an email address had many of them were sending me half naked pictures. I was getting messages in the double digits daily from chicks who were prepared to eat pussy while I fucked them up the ass for 72k a year. These were not hookers either. College students, office workers, professionals.

These are the same women you would approach in the club, bar, mall or coffee shop and she would give you some bullshit spin about her job, studies, career ambitions, etc. These are the same women you think would not care about your wallet. They probably have boyfriends or ton of men hanging onto them and they have no real deperate need for that sort of money. It was overwhelming and eye opening at the same time.

Now is 72k a year money? Yes, its a shitload if you are middle class. If you are making a million bucks a year though, what is 72k to you? Divorce would cost you a shitload more and you get one piece of ass, and even if you did not marry you would not be having multiple threesomes twice a week relying just on game. Even if you went the hooker route, it would cost you a ton more. Quality sex for 7% of your income allowing you all that free time to concentrate on the important shit?

I am lower middle class who came good. Money gets it wet. It matters, this will never change, jst accept it and get on with it.

The rules ARE different for men and women, learn to accept it and just deal with it. Stop crying about it like a bunch of fucking bitches and take advantage of the fact that you know the score and understand a womans true nature. They are not going to change anytime soon, and your silly little social protests are only going to result in you driving yourself mad or deluding yourself that this shit does not matter.

Yes women get a free ride because of their looks, but thats the extent of it. They are not going to make much of themselves on their own in most cases. They dont have a pair of balls like you do. Being a man means that you have options they dont have and you have it easier than you realise.

Toughen up girls.

Good post HH

Quote: (08-20-2011 07:11 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

It was also to prove a point to a few of the posters there that all this talk of broke ass alphas crushing ass is a fucking myth. Unless you are a gang leader/drug dealer, really good looking with incredible game, famous or wealthy, you are going to have to work double time for your pussy if you have standards. Its just the way it is. Anyone who says otherwise is speaking shit.

I liked your post overall, but I wanted to challenge some of your comments.

The gang leader, famous guy, wealthy guy, and dude with game aren't working their butts off?

Really good looking guys with game can pull 7's and lower with reasonable effort (i.e., lot less effort than less good looking guys). Broke ass alphas finely tuned to female psychology can get her to pay for him. That is fact.

And what exactly is standards? 2/3's of the women in America are fat, and reasonably cute BBWs have options for sex. If you're getting ass for free, you're ahead of the game as long as the girl doesn't repulse you.

Working double time is definitely the case for 8+'s, sub-25 6+'s, and sluts at bars/clubs.

HH tells it true. Additionaly, lots of threads on this forum where guys are fuming about some female indignity of the moment is energy best spent elsewhere.

Quote: (08-20-2011 07:11 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

On a previous forum I once conducted an experiment just for laughs. It was also to prove a point to a few of the posters there that all this talk of broke ass alphas crushing ass is a fucking myth. Unless you are a gang leader/drug dealer, really good looking with incredible game, famous or wealthy, you are going to have to work double time for your pussy if you have standards. Its just the way it is. Anyone who says otherwise is speaking shit.

To prove that point I posted an advert on a sugar daddy website seeing what sort of response I would get. I basically offered 6k a month, and in return I expected a bi sexual chick to find other women for us to fuck twice a week. I was hardcore too. Had to be have no kids, under the age of 30, slim or athletic and had to ensure partners she brought into the room where of the same quality.

I had 8's and 9's flooding my inbox and the quality of the average woman on the site was very high already. Most were sending numbers as part of their message. One response with an email address had many of them were sending me half naked pictures. I was getting messages in the double digits daily from chicks who were prepared to eat pussy while I fucked them up the ass for 72k a year. These were not hookers either. College students, office workers, professionals.

These are the same women you would approach in the club, bar, mall or coffee shop and she would give you some bullshit spin about her job, studies, career ambitions, etc. These are the same women you think would not care about your wallet. They probably have boyfriends or ton of men hanging onto them and they have no real deperate need for that sort of money. It was overwhelming and eye opening at the same time.

Now is 72k a year money? Yes, its a shitload if you are middle class. If you are making a million bucks a year though, what is 72k to you? Divorce would cost you a shitload more and you get one piece of ass, and even if you did not marry you would not be having multiple threesomes twice a week relying just on game. Even if you went the hooker route, it would cost you a ton more. Quality sex for 7% of your income allowing you all that free time to concentrate on the important shit?

I am lower middle class who came good. Money gets it wet. It matters, this will never change, jst accept it and get on with it.

The rules ARE different for men and women, learn to accept it and just deal with it. Stop crying about it like a bunch of fucking bitches and take advantage of the fact that you know the score and understand a womans true nature. They are not going to change anytime soon, and your silly little social protests are only going to result in you driving yourself mad or deluding yourself that this shit does not matter.

Yes women get a free ride because of their looks, but thats the extent of it. They are not going to make much of themselves on their own in most cases. They dont have a pair of balls like you do. Being a man means that you have options they dont have and you have it easier than you realise.

Toughen up girls.

cosign

Quote: (08-20-2011 05:38 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Veeeeeeerrrrry small percent of cases, yeah, the guy gets the 3rd one.

I can probably name as many recent high profile cases as the reversed ones. And I think we'll see even more of them. It is basic evolution - conservative guys with traditional views of the family gonna be fucked up by the modern society, and will not be able to pass their values to their kids. So it is not even an exception anymore.

Quote: (08-19-2011 05:20 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

“I wouldn’t mind as much if he’d really been ‘Mommy’ and I’d really been ‘Daddy,’ ” says Anna, referring to the fact that she was forced to cut her husband a check for $100,000 when they divorced—half the amount of the appreciation over the course of their marriage of a house she owned.“But he wasn’t really Mommy. We had full-time babysitting.”
[/i]

What she consciously ignores, is that if the roles had been exactly reversed, she'd be first in line for that payday.