rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rawdogging and STDs

Rawdogging and STDs

Banged a girl last night, was inside her without a condom for about a minute before I sobered up and put a rubber on.

Not sure on this, do you have to cum to catch anything? I only ask as normally quite careful but I have slipped a couple of times past 3 years Ive been single again and I guess we are all in the same boat on this.

Shes a raging slut by reputation and there was a lot of blood as I think it is that time of the month, she never mentioned that prior to and my only notice of it was a red hand from fisting her when the lights came on, not my best sex story

He who dares wins - Del Boy

Rawdogging and STDs

Just by inserting yourself raw into a girl exposes you to risk, it doesn't matter if you come or not. Whatever she does or doesn't have will be exposed to you, just like whatever you do or don't have will be exposed to her. I'd get tested at your local clinic to be safe.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Rawdogging and STDs

Quote: (01-19-2017 05:08 PM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  

Banged a girl last night, was inside her without a condom for about a minute before I sobered up and put a rubber on.

Not sure on this, do you have to cum to catch anything? I only ask as normally quite careful but I have slipped a couple of times past 3 years Ive been single again and I guess we are all in the same boat on this.

Shes a raging slut by reputation and there was a lot of blood as I think it is that time of the month, she never mentioned that prior to and my only notice of it was a red hand from fisting her when the lights came on, not my best sex story

Steve after thinking she's super wet.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Listen to Kane - get tested !

Rawdogging and STDs

Quote: (01-19-2017 05:19 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Steve after thinking she's super wet.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Listen to Kane - get tested !

This was not far off the mark sadly, nightmarish

Rawdogging and STDs

If you want peace of mind then get tested.

Rawdogging and STDs

The Herpies vaccine comes out this year! Just play it safe for a few more months and you can go raw all day, everything else (except HIV) is curable.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Rawdogging and STDs

[Image: F19RU43.gif]

Yeah you can't just gloss over that one. Fisted, as in your entire hand in her vagina?

Rawdogging and STDs

I've been really lucky to date. Fingers crossed.

Nothing beats raw dog.

Rawdogging and STDs

Quote:Quote:

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Or hit it raw. Same thing.

Afterward I always feel like
[Image: what-have-i-done.gif]

Just not AIDS, god...

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

Rawdogging and STDs

Quote: (01-19-2017 06:05 PM)the high Wrote:  

[Image: F19RU43.gif]

Yeah you can't just gloss over that one. Fisted, as in your entire hand in her vagina?

Yup, some like girth and a good fist pump tends to work wonders on that type, also helps being good with your hands if you need to catch a second wind

Rawdogging and STDs

Now a days, I rawdog every slut I come across. More than 70+ I rawdogged in my lifetime. I get tested once, sometimes twice a year, never caught anything.

Stats says your safe but you never know. Like the members are telling you, go get tested. And yes you can catch stds by going in raw and not cumming. Even bj's, you can catch shit.

Please don't like my posts or rep me. I do not wish to be judged by how many rep points and/or likes I have.

Rawdogging and STDs

Quote: (01-19-2017 05:49 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

The Herpies vaccine comes out this year! Just play it safe for a few more months and you can go raw all day, everything else (except HIV) is curable.

Didn't know that was in the works. Thanks for the info. Is it just clinical or has it been proven over hundreds of clinical trials?

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Rawdogging and STDs

Yes. You get one just because of the contact. Play safe. It is not just you , but the next girl you bang.

There are other things to think about. One of the forum members had a girl accusing him of being the father of a baby, which was not actually his. You never know. There are DNA tests, but you don't want to go through that shit.

Rawdogging and STDs

I've raw dogged 90% of the women I've fucked at least once and never caught anything. I've only ever blown it inside on two occasions (both terrible but semi-intentional decisions) and not that it would affect my odds of catching anything but I've stayed clean. Its worth it to get tested semi-regularly though just so you know and can back it up if someone asks.

Rawdogging and STDs

Yes, you can catch something even with a simple, innocent game of "Just the Tip".

And, even though it's rare, you can get a girl preggo from pre-cum. It's happened to me.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Rawdogging and STDs

Going Raw is like choosing a Straw. Safe sex or no sex.

POE.

Rawdogging and STDs

HAHA! The ole red snapper! Use a rubber with sluts and girls you dont know.

Rawdogging and STDs

Quote: (01-23-2017 11:02 AM)Vill@in Wrote:  

Yes, you can catch something even with a simple, innocent game of "Just the Tip".

And, even though it's rare, you can get a girl preggo from pre-cum. It's happened to me.

Please elaborate, I thought that was a urban myth

Rawdogging and STDs

It's true. There are usually sperm present in pre-ejaculate. Less by volume but since it only takes one of those rascals...beware

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Rawdogging and STDs

Club and tinder sluts, put it on. I raw dog the cuties I meet during the day. This method has been flawless so far.

But that does not mean a perfect score. I have been cut down by tinder sluts, and a condom wouldn't have helped. Molluscum and scabies, those dirty bitches.

Rawdogging and STDs

Quote: (04-10-2017 04:50 PM)Jack Of All Trades Wrote:  

Quote: (01-23-2017 11:02 AM)Vill@in Wrote:  

Please elaborate, I thought that was a urban myth

It happened with my ex of 6 years. I was trying very specifically NOT to get her preggo and she was on birth control (although she didn't have enough sense to take it properly as she would skip days and then take 2 pills the next day). I pulled out every time we had sex. So she either got preggo from pre cum OR she got got preggo after I had already blown it once and didn't go to the bathroom to clean out my urethra (which was rare since we usually just had sex once and that was it). I did read that most of pre-cum is dead sperm but again...it only takes one.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Rawdogging and STDs

But often those daygame girls or on Tinder and go to clubs too.

Rawdogging and STDs

I never got a girl pregnant with pre-cum despite having banging raw hundreds of times... but again, it only takes one and you're on the hook.

Rawdogging and STDs

Chances are it's nothing but you can't be too careful. Been an avid RD'r for years and *knock on wood* never once got a girl pregnant or caught an STD. But I also try to avoid the super slores, so maybe there's that.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Rawdogging and STDs

I have been raw dogging for years, never got a STD. Got a few pregnancy scares, though, and I swear to Jesus I will never RD again and there I am doing it next time. Once you start it you can't go back.