rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

need help to get unfliped

I think i was fliped to the friend zone and I am having trouble to flip back and I am showing higher value and i am getting some good body language somedays but some other days none
HELPPPPP!!!

meh

Move on.

In order to show "higher value" then believe that you have "higher value". That's the whole point of that concept. So if she is not giving you what you want after a while, and you're doing the right things that bring these things, then move on. It seems like you are experiencing "one-itis", basically the worst situation you can be in in a pick up situation.

When I start thinking about a "certain" female, the best way to overcome the feeling is to talk to other chicks. It may be just me, but transitioning my attention immediately to other girls makes me automatically take the "don't care" attitude, which in turn is appealing to them. You'll find something that works for you.