rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get her friends?

How to get her friends?

So I met this chubby girl in the last new years party. Me and my buddies took her and her friend home. Anyways, I gamed her well and the girl started to call me "bae" the whole night, which kinda got on my nerves. She wouldn't stop complimenting me and calling me a "fuckboy" and that I shouldn't be trusted.

Anyways, once we're home she goes to the bedroom and starts calling for me. I go in, the crazy bitch starts telling me how shes a good girl and this is the first time going home with a guy. So I'm horny, she gives me a blowjob but won't let me fuck her.. I tried many times but she said no. After I was done I decided to sleep but she came and hugged me while sleeping, I didn't like that but didn't want to be rude and tell her to fuck off.

Next day I wake up to a text from her saying "Hey ahaha ? eumm i forgot my scarf loool and i dont know why but i have your charger for iphone ahah" and "So if you wAnna. We can meet up one day for exchange ☺️". I planned to meet her to fuck her really but I got sick so I cancelled. Once I got better I lost interest since she wasn't the best in terms of looks.

So the question is, I saw many of her friends at the new years party and on her fb and alot of them are hot as fuck. I would like to know how I would be able to get her friends, I can even fuck this girl a couple of times if it will lead to me meeting her friends and maybe fuck them or wtvr. Any ideas?

How to get her friends?

Hey Dude. You got gamed by the fatty and you fed her another meal.

Throw the scarf in the garbage, buy a new charger, get rude and learn from this experience.

If it was me, I would move on, but it is up to you.

It is your life.

How to get her friends?

Some people may say something about preselection helping you in this situation. But the women will see you as fucking the ugling duckling in their gaggle that they keep around to feel better about themselves so I would say this will put you at a disadvantage.

It also sounds like this girl will cock-block the shit out of you should you ever get into a situation where you're able to actually use game on any of her 'friends'.

Ideally you get this impressionable girl to invite you to one of her social functions. Find a way to ditch her and isolate one of her friends for a smoke, a drink, a talk, or whatever and work it from there.

Hopefully some more experienced players have some better advice, i don't mean to sound defeatist.

How to get her friends?

All the females in her social circle know that you tried to fuck the fat girl.
They wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole.
Move on.

How to get her friends?

The bridge is fucking burned. Move on and find other girls.

It was bad enough that she liked you, but now that your dick has entered the picture, forget about it. Hot girls try to shove their fat friends off on guys so that they'll quit bitching about their lack of love life, and also so they'll quit pussy-blocking them. Her friends won't go anywhere near you because you're the guy who's taking fatty's emotional problems off their hands. They no longer have to worry about her wrecking the night when she cries and throws a fit because all her friends have guys hitting on them and she doesn't.

You've also disqualified yourself by going for the low hanging fruit instead of going for the hot girls in the first place. Had you successfully gamed and scored with one of the hot friends, THEN the rest of the circle would have been fair game. But you went slumming, you went for the easy bang, and now you've denied yourself any opportunity to bang the other girls.

How to get her friends?

generally preselection would have you in with all the friends if you could play it on the down low, but this is the exception to the case where you have pre-selected yourself into the never category. you are worse than invisible. hopefully you gave fattie a fake name

How to get her friends?

Looks like the girl wanted a 'day 2', and you'd have gotten the bang. She established comfort out of her own initiative (when she snuggled up). You probably still can get her, if you press harder next time you're alone but the obvious question is do you want to. As for her friends - forget about it. You're a write-off .

How to get her friends?

She wasn't the fatty or the ugliest in her group as you guys might think. I usually go for lower quality girls in the beginning to warm up then go for the hot ones. I guess you're all right, it's hopeless and I should move on.