rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Foundation for Economic Education as a resource

I found http://fee.org this past year, and it offers a lot of good perspectives on economic and culture issues.

Here's a sample of one of the articles they've run

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mercury.pos...-idle-men/

What are men doing with their time if not working?

One-sixth of all men of prime working age in America – men aged between 25 and 54 – are not just unemployed, but have stopped looking for jobs altogether. This is a time bomb with far-reaching economic, social, and political consequences.

Millions of men are becoming dependent, infantilized and sick.

“Unlike the dead soldiers in Roman antiquity,” he writes, “our decimated men still live and walk among us, though in an existence without productive economic purpose. We might say those many millions of men without work constitute a sort of invisible army, ghost soldiers lost in an overlooked, modern-day depression.”

Note, I don't write for them or have any ties to them whatsoever, and some of their constant libertarian cheering can be bothersome/redundant, but other articles are exemplary

I want to challenge this notion.
It is anecdotal, but I have seen people "not looking for work" but making cash on the side.
Some of those people are poor, but some are in good shape.

Again, this is anecdotal.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

FEE is a great organization. They have been fighting the good fights for 70 years.