rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Australia... a Candy Shop Right now for Guys?

I had no idea. Article below. Can anyone Ossies confirm?

http://www.theage.com.au/lifestyle/lifem...1ivaf.html

Quote:Quote:

When my smart, sexy, successful girlfriend Rebecca arrived in Australia from Los Angeles in the hope of nabbing herself an eligible Aussie bloke, she was flabbergasted by what she discovered: a bunch of game-playing, Playboy types who come on strongly and then swiftly move on to the next without so much as a kiss in the morning or a goodbye text.

"What's going on?" she asked me, perplexed.

"They're spoilt for choice," I told her. "They don't need to pick one when there are so many beautiful girls everywhere you look."

One girlfriend claims that, despite recently meeting "the man of her dreams" (yes, he is a banker), she caught him still active on an online dating site.

"He told me that he likes getting 80 clicks a day. It's just a big boost to his ego and shows him he's still got it. For that reason he'll probably never settle down, even though he pretends to want to."

And why should he? Simple supply and demand.

After a few weeks in Australia, Rebecca vehemently concurred with my hypothesis. The competition is fierce. Hence the girls are becoming more desperate, will cling to anything with a stable job and a credit card, and boy, do the men know it.

When I did a quick poll of the gents for this column, I was swiftly given a startling reality check: men expect sex quickly, and the women feel that if they don't give it up just as fast, they'll lose out on nabbing the last available man in the country.

EDIT - The comments seem to contradict the article somewhat. Lots of Aussie guys posting that they're having a hard time.

Its a load of bullshit. Australia is a feminist coven no different to Scandinavia, Canada, the UK or the USA. This reality is that women have created this problem for themselves and they can suck it up now. They are liberated and no longer have to suffer under our oppressive yolk. They are living the feminist dream they brought upon themselves.

There is not a shortage of men either, there are just a shortage of men who earn 500k a year, look like cover models, speak 20 different languages and have a doctorate in a degree she approves of. Australia is a very industrial country, which means a lot of the men have fly in, fly out jobs or work in physical jobs. These guys are off their radar because they dont suit the Sex in the City type men they want. There are a shortage of alpha bankers and lawyers, not a shortage of men.

Another thing is that the laws are so anti men the men wont commit any more. Its just too high risk. After living together for 6 months she is classified as your common law wife UNDER COMMUNITY OF PROPERTY. Divorce laws are harsh and support payments come off your wages as a post tax deduction. You actually have to provide all your details to your HR department so they can make sure she gets paid. My business parter was taken to court recently by his ex wife who laid claim to his 50% of his shareholding even though the business was established 4 years after they split!

But they do fuck easy. Some of the easiest women in the world to fuck are Australian women. They will fuck you the same night in most cases. There is a reason why so many men are going Asian though.

Look at this comment this cunt left

Saying that, Australia in general is like the last bastion of male chauvinism. Thanks to a culture that celebrates anti-intellectualism the average Australian male is akin to a Lada - kind of like the most basic car available. It can be driven when it works, but it's absolutely no-frills, homebrand. WYSWYG - what you see is what you get. I have never come across such huge numbers of people so shallow in their collective regard for others or anything other than themselves: alcoholic, foul-mouthed, anti-intellectual, environmentally unaware, littering, chauvinist, racist, sexist and homophobic individuals the majority of them. Yeah - I can see why it would be such a tragedy not to have a man like that.

This is why they are being fucked and chucked.

Then look at this cracker left by some dude who thinks we are starting to see an oversupply of women.

Sam you miss the point: While the marriage rate remains stable, there is an oversupply of Western women, because Australian men aren't marrying them. Australian men have seen their friends, fathers, uncles and workmates lives turned to sh*t by divorce, and they've decided that marrying Western women isn't worth it. They are marrying outside of their ethnic group and this according to social researcher Hugh MacKay, accounts for the majority of marriages (56% of marriages in the 2007 census were exogamous). The "supply and demand" idea is right, but it should send a wake-up call to Western women: the party is over. Get serious about settling down and you will. That settling down doesn't come from "the scene" as Sam describes it. It comes from thinking carefully and critically about what will make a good wife and ladies, start here: It's not all about YOU. Continue reading and living the life of Sam and her misguided friends, and you'll end up an old crazy cat lady.

I'm coming to australia some time, they love the brothas.

Quote: (08-18-2011 12:28 AM)JofSuperman Wrote:  

I'm coming to australia some time, they love the brothas.

I'll be doing the same for the same reason. They seem like a good bet so long as you avoid wifing one up.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

1st Law of Vagina Vision: Beta men do not exist.

Explanation: When women speak of men, they do not speak of all men, or of all men in their country, city or neighborhood. They speak of the men they find attractive. So when they say "men are pigs," in a concrete sense, they are speaking lies. In reality, they are really saying "all the men I fall for are assholes."

The woman profiled in the article simply pursued the shiniest bauble in the bar, the alpha. Player, banker, Justin Bieber karaoke champion, whoever. Maybe her vagina lustfully allayed her player defenses, because she is in a strange land. Or the equivalent American men would treat her less severely. Or Australian men simply know to play American women.

Quote: (08-17-2011 10:57 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

But they do fuck easy. Some of the easiest women in the world to fuck are Australian women. They will fuck you the same night in most cases. There is a reason why so many men are going Asian though.

Look at this comment this cunt left

Saying that, Australia in general is like the last bastion of male chauvinism. Thanks to a culture that celebrates anti-intellectualism the average Australian male is akin to a Lada - kind of like the most basic car available. It can be driven when it works, but it's absolutely no-frills, homebrand. WYSWYG - what you see is what you get. I have never come across such huge numbers of people so shallow in their collective regard for others or anything other than themselves: alcoholic, foul-mouthed, anti-intellectual, environmentally unaware, littering, chauvinist, racist, sexist and homophobic individuals the majority of them. Yeah - I can see why it would be such a tragedy not to have a man like that.

This is why they are being fucked and chucked.

I've found Australian women entertaining and amicable, and easy above all. In between Americans and English in looks, and less trashy than either. But these were mostly travelers, and may be unrepresentative.

Harry - is what she said really false? I'm curious. Australia's books published per capita is about half of New Zealand's, and far below other Anglophone countries like the US or Canada. They drink more than Americans. And there are fewer Australian effeminate men aka more chauvinistic homophobes.

Australia is far too similar to the US to justify the airfare cost down there. Go to Europe instead and have a go at the hordes of Aussie chicks in hostels if you really want.

Quote: (08-18-2011 01:15 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

I've found Australian women entertaining and amicable, and easy above all. In between Americans and English in looks, and less trashy than either. But these were mostly travelers, and may be unrepresentative.

Harry - is what she said really false? I'm curious. Australia's books published per capita is about half of New Zealand's, and far below other Anglophone countries like the US or Canada. They drink more than Americans. And there are fewer Australian effeminate men aka more chauvinistic homophobes.

Yeah its a load of shit. There is no shortage of men, there is a shortage of "eligible" men. And by eligible, they mean guys with cash, good looks and a job in an office. They dont want the Aussie farmer and Aussie tradesmen anymore, and they are more than 50% of the working population. They want want that horse from their favourite TV show wants. Mr Big.

The crazy thing is that the electricians and the plumbers often make more than the indebted office jockeys. And whats even funnier is that half those women bring nothing to to the table.

But no, unlike what I saw in Europe, Aussie men have not gone metro and effeminate in the cities. Not at all. Sure, its widespread, but its pretty much rejected by men across the board out here. The blokes are not budging and wont be changing anytime soon.

Just like American guys find Aussie girls friendly and interesting, its the same for an Aussie when he meets an American girl. They are both rotten in the same damn way and the have the same malfunctions. What are those malfunctions when it comes to foreign cock?

- Easy to build rapport because you have a lot to talk about
- She is probably on holiday or you are. She wont count this as someone she "really slept with" and she is down to fuck
- You are a different type she can add to her list. You go somewhere between biker and banker.
- Western women fuck easier than any other women in the world. Aussie women are no different
- They spend so much time drunk and partying their inhibitions are almost always lower
- Slut culture is acceptable and they are sexually liberated.

Unlike American men though, Aussies have a lot of options. Many have fly in fly out jobs, so a lot of them spend time in Asia when they are off. There are a lot of immigrants here too from all over the world. Professional guys have to travel a lot for work, so they are exposed to it. Throw into the mix the crazy family laws and yes, men are avoiding marrying and settling with Aussie women.

In droves chaps. DROVES. Im not surprised when I read that more than half of all marriages in Australia now are "cross cultural".

When a woman talks of her female friend as "smart, sexy, successful", I already know that she's a bitchy, overweight woman in her 30s/40s with an IQ of 90 who sleeps around a lot.

When someone calls a woman successful I cringe. Mostly because their definition of success is so simple. The sad thing is that in this day and age a woman classifies herself as successful for holding down a job, paying her own rent and expenses, and looking after herself without a man or her parents needing to support her.

Thats not success.

Thats called being an adult.

Success is starting and building a company that employed people or made you a ton of money. Success is curing a disease, inventing a widely adopted product, being published extensively, holding a major political office, dominating in a sport, becoming famous for a talent,

Thats the sort of shit a man needs to achieve before people classify him as successful.

A woman needs to pay her own rent, buy her own shoes and feed herself. But hey, GIRL POWER!!!

In a word, no.

No one mentioned that Australian dudes are very good-looking. I find that most of them are fit, agreeable in appearance, with a bit of surfer-dude attitude that ladies like. From the few Australian couples I've seen, the guys date slightly down (not as much as American guys though).

I don't see why I would want to go to Australia to directly compete with these guys. I don't get the impression that Australian girls go crazy over Americans.

Hooligan Harry: http://www.theonion.com/articles/women-n...does,1398/

Quote: (08-18-2011 01:26 AM)mangadooza Wrote:  

Australia is far too similar to the US to justify the airfare cost down there. Go to Europe instead and have a go at the hordes of Aussie chicks in hostels if you really want.

Absolutely. Go to the Generator hostel in London. It's off the Russel Station. Every 4 days there were another round of Aussie girls coming through. The only downside was the Aussie guys working there. They had game.

Quote: (08-18-2011 07:09 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

No one mentioned that Australian dudes are very good-looking. I find that most of them are fit, agreeable in appearance, with a bit of surfer-dude attitude that ladies like. From the few Australian couples I've seen, the guys date slightly down (not as much as American guys though).

I don't see why I would want to go to Australia to directly compete with these guys. I don't get the impression that Australian girls go crazy over Americans.

Aussie guys are genetic anomalies. I've watched them drink hard every night and still maintain 6 pack abs. The ones I hung with weren't afraid to open sets, which I used to my advantage. Let them start the convo, then follow w/ better game for the win.

Oh, Aussie chicks get stupid over a southern accent.

You won't notice any advantage in Sydney being an American at all. Or at least I didn't.

I do think the girls in OZ are underrated on here though.

There were some really fly mixes.

Hard pressed to think of American cities that are better than Sydney for girls.

*Woman goes to OZ hoping to be courted and worshiped.
*Woman gets played
*Woman goes home and writes bitter column

Nothing to see here, move along.

I don't get the impression that Australian girls go crazy over Americans.

Unless they are African Americans. Oz has beaucoup chicks who are straight chocoholics. Real talk.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Not quite bro. Aus is multi cultural. African men are hardly an exotic species when there is no exotic species here.

Aussie women are just easy.

Quote: (08-19-2011 04:16 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Not quite bro. Aus is multi cultural. African men are hardly an exotic species when there is no exotic species here.

True. But they get extra easy for African Americans. This is already known. Bitches be waiting for the ships and shit. [Image: banana.gif]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

I still think American women take the cake for "easy".

Or maybe I was snorting too much "Special K" when I was in OZ.

Quote: (08-19-2011 10:49 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I still think American women take the cake for "easy".

Or maybe I was snorting too much "Special K" when I was in OZ.

If American lizards are easy then dudes from America are just travelling to sample different pussy..not really because it's hard to get a lay in America, na true?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (08-19-2011 08:52 AM)JofSuperman Wrote:  

True. But they get extra easy for African Americans. This is already known. Bitches be waiting for the ships and shit. [Image: banana.gif]

Real talk, bruh -- we know. A non-Black guy really wouldn't know what's up.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

The more I read about how easy it is for black men to get laid in <insert country> the easier It seems for American-Latinos to get laid by Black American girls that look like Alicia Keys! [Image: wink.gif]

I love me some chocolate girls too, especially the ones that look like Kerry Washington! Yum-Yum!!

Black-American girls DO NOT give Latino guys a hard time or even shit tests. Even when they are not interested, they let you (latin guy) down Easy!!

I'm beginning to think it's their response to the black me for fucking white girls overseas.

Mixx

Quote: (08-19-2011 11:14 AM)Global Baller Wrote:  

Real talk, bruh -- we know. A non-Black guy really wouldn't know what's up.

Global Baller,

Looking at your post history a bunch of your replies have been short injections in random threads declaring how "Black guys KILL in XXX" or along those lines. Not accompanied with any real detail or rationale.

I'm not trying to pick a fight here or anything but I don't see how this is helpful? It just feels like posing.

Quote: (08-19-2011 11:26 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

The more I read about how easy it is for black men to get laid in <insert country> the easier It seems for American-Latinos to get laid by Black American girls that look like Alicia Keys! [Image: wink.gif]

I love me some chocolate girls too, especially the ones that look like Kerry Washington! Yum-Yum!!

Black-American girls DO NOT give Latino guys a hard time or even shit tests. Even when they are not interested, they let you (latin guy) down Easy!!

I'm beginning to think it's their response to the black me for fucking white girls overseas.

Mixx

Yep, this is especially true for Blatinos.

Quote: (08-19-2011 12:58 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Global Baller,

Looking at your post history a bunch of your replies have been short injections in random threads declaring how "Black guys KILL in XXX" or along those lines. Not accompanied with any real detail or rationale.

I'm not trying to pick a fight here or anything but I don't see how this is helpful? It just feels like posing.

Are you Black?

If not, then why would he need any detail or rationale for you to understand, when you're not Black. Even if he gave the details about Black guys being wanted in XXX place, you would not be able to fully use it unless you where Black.

As long as the Black guys on here understand his stance and reasoning, will start planning our trips to visit whatever country Black guys are killing it in.

Real talk.

Quote: (08-19-2011 01:32 PM)JofSuperman Wrote:  

Are you Black?

If not, then why would he need any detail or rationale for you to understand, when you're not Black. Even if he gave the details about Black guys being wanted in XXX place, you would not be able to fully use it unless you where Black.

Ok, I didn't want to have to call this out but here goes... GB provided some info on Swe in another thread which I as a local didn't feel at all reflect the current situation. Turns out he speaks from experiences he gathered in the 90s.

So, it's about quality assurance. I think we all should strive to provide good detail and info, if we all presented our verdicts in the form of one-liners with "y'all wouldn't understand" added as a suffix then this forum would turn to shit real fast. And I disagree that I wouldn't be able to use info because it's with regards to blacks. I might not make as much use of it but there's always something to learn there.