rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

FUCK OWEN CROOK

FUCK OWEN CROOK

This is a great forum but every time I return to the community I see a dip in my results and overall quality of life. have to permanently leave. Thanks.

FUCK OWEN CROOK

[Image: innnmingifklar.gif]

EDIT:
OP They're coming for you

[Image: QnFuGtXNRAy1rJC3WVLP_Football%20Team%20Chase.gif]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

FUCK OWEN CROOK

Quote: (01-08-2017 02:40 PM)El Triste Wrote:  

This is a great forum but every time I return to the community I see a dip in my results and overall quality of life. have to permanently leave. Thanks.

[Image: X1jdg_f-maxage-0.gif]

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

FUCK OWEN CROOK

I had just joined rooshv but was 10 years into Owen Crooks stuff

FUCK OWEN CROOK

Lol, this place is not even remotely connected to the RSD community and their wacko leader.

We only get reminded of their existence when one of their 'instructors' goes off the rails and hits headline news, followed by multiple sleeper RSD worms coming out of the community floor boards to defend him. The classic was when the sociopath known as 'RSD Julien' was walking around pushing random Japanese girls heads into his crotch in public, and an RSD apologist here called us 'white knights' for being against it [Image: biggrin.gif]

FUCK OWEN CROOK

I know man, I'm just saying that I have nothing against you guys at all or roosh but I notice that I leave the community and get better results when I'm the least involved in any aspect of it. I respect what you guys are doing and what you're about because Owen Crooks company does nothing but instill insecurity so you can take a bootcamp or buy products.

As far as sociopathic behavior, I have nothing against its use in game because it works. I do anything that works and makes sense to me. I just don't like Owen Crooks sociopathic company.

FUCK OWEN CROOK

You made this thread to accomplish what exactly?

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

FUCK OWEN CROOK

Or... you could avoid logging in.
LOL

edit - new title. Here we go. Here we go.
So I'm with Phoenix. let's have a proper one.

FUCK OWEN CROOK

Can you at least go out with a bang then? Pledge your allegiance to Laci Green and so on [Image: icon_lol.gif]

FUCK OWEN CROOK

I made this thread so newbies can read it and know about the dangers of Owen Crook and RSD.

Also because I wanted to get deleted.

FUCK OWEN CROOK

Seppuku

[Image: engseppuku.jpg?w=580]

[Image: 200.gif#14]

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

FUCK OWEN CROOK

[Image: befodalock.gif]

FUCK OWEN CROOK

[Image: c5a.jpg]

FUCK OWEN CROOK

Quote: (01-08-2017 03:23 PM)El Triste Wrote:  

I made this thread so newbies can read it and know about the dangers of Owen Crook and RSD.

Also because I wanted to get deleted.

NO!

[Image: i-was-never-ready-for-you-to-leave.gif]

[Image: large.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

FUCK OWEN CROOK

Quote: (01-08-2017 02:40 PM)El Triste Wrote:  

This is a great forum but every time I return to the community I see a dip in my results and overall quality of life.

That's your fault boy.

FUCK OWEN CROOK

Who the fuck is Owen Crook?

FUCK OWEN CROOK

Quote: (01-08-2017 04:46 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

Who the fuck is Owen Crook?

Well, you beat me to it.

I was going to type the same thing except it was going to be more like:

Quote:Quote:

Who the FUCK is Owen Crook?

FUCK OWEN CROOK

[Image: attachment.jpg35310]   

Quote: (01-06-2015 04:37 AM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  
You can bring broads to logic but you can't force them to think.

FUCK OWEN CROOK

I can't find any Owen Crook to explain who he is or why it would be of interest here.

FUCK OWEN CROOK

El Triste has mentioned cult leaders and all this stuff before. Frankly I have no idea where he's coming from. I think he's making an association that just isn't there

FUCK OWEN CROOK

[Image: giphy.gif]

"El Triste is Spanish for The Faggot"

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

FUCK OWEN CROOK

3 hours in and the OP is still not banned. Hmmm.

This thread is not going in the direction that he hoped.

FUCK OWEN CROOK

Owen Crook is the OP's inane pun on Owen Cook , the real name of RSD Tyler.

I'm not sure how this thread contributes to pointing out the flaws of RSD but whatever.

FUCK OWEN CROOK

I'm left with so many questions. What does Owen Cook have to do with anything here? How has the forum been both great and a detriment to OPs life? Why does he want to get banned, can't he figure out how to log out and show some self restraint by not coming back to this site?

[Image: 21256796.jpg]

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

FUCK OWEN CROOK

Is that guy Owen even a member here?