rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Countries for younger guys to get laid? Ukraine?

Basically, I'm a student in the UK and a few buddies of mine have been planning two trips. One of which will take place in February and be for about a week, and another in the summer for two weeks.

For the February trip we are looking for countries that won't require a flight of above 4 hours from London and has affordable booze, and hopefully at least the possibility of getting laid, although this is a long-shot this time of year in a week, but to be honest if we just ended up drinking for a week that would be fine [Image: undecided.gif].

For the summer we have the option for two weeks in Odessa, Ukraine, as one of the guys has Russian cousins who own an apartment there. However, he does not speak Russian or Ukrainian (although one of the guys going is Ukrainian and speaks both).
-Would we have any chances of a Ukrainian flag and do you guys have any advice?

I'm not a young guy, but here's my two cents: I don't think Ukraine is the best choice for such short trips, especially not for just one week. Although some members have had success with ONS in Ukraine it seems the general consensus on the forum is that Ukrainian girls typically require 2-3 dates to bang even for seasoned players. I would also point out that language definitely is an issue in Ukraine. Look into Poland, better English and more Westernized (=more sluts).

Quote: (01-06-2017 10:44 AM)Akwesi Wrote:  

I'm not a young guy, but here's my two cents: I don't think Ukraine is the best choice for such short trips, especially not for just one week. Although some members have had success with ONS in Ukraine it seems the general consensus on the forum is that Ukrainian girls typically require 2-3 dates to bang even for seasoned players. I would also point out that language definitely is an issue in Ukraine. Look into Poland, better English and more Westernized (=more sluts).

Thanks, to be fair we have two weeks, although that's not really a different. To be honest we are probably committed to going there anyway, because its free. At our age having to go on dates just for a lay seems like too much effort imho. Will definitely look at Poland however. Have you got any suggestions for this Feb, ideally somewhere that's not freezing cold?

Quote: (01-06-2017 10:55 AM)PompeyTheGreat Wrote:  

Thanks, to be fair we have two weeks, although that's not really a different. To be honest we are probably committed to going there anyway, because its free. At our age having to go on dates just for a lay seems like too much effort imho. Will definitely look at Poland however. Have you got any suggestions for this Feb, ideally somewhere that's not freezing cold?

West Africa - although it's 6-7 hours rather than 4. Escape the cold and party around the clock with as many hot girls as you want. But not really recommended if you are not very experienced with travel and foreign cultures.

Seems like Hungary & Finland (other than Poland) would be your other good options from what I have read over the years.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Budapest during sziget festival

Ukraine isn't a good option for you. It's best suited for long-term trips, and younger guys are at a disadvantage.

Quote: (01-06-2017 11:33 AM)Akwesi Wrote:  

West Africa - although it's 6-7 hours rather than 4. Escape the cold and party around the clock with as many hot girls as you want. But not really recommended if you are not very experienced with travel and foreign cultures.

I'm experienced with travel, I've been to some pretty dodgy places such as parts of Turkish Kurdistan 20 kilometers from Syria etc, but my friends are not so experienced. I'll definitely give West Africa a look, the problem with that is going to be the money and also my friends generally don't go for black girls, although it isn't a problem for me.

Quote: (01-06-2017 12:05 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Ukraine isn't a good option for you. It's best suited for long-term trips, and younger guys are at a disadvantage.

Thanks for the advice, especially from such a well-regarded member. I assume that is true of the entirety of the FSU also, which is a shame as I'm going to have to go to several of these countries anyway due to academic stuff. I'm sure you already know this but Belarus is a game no go zone btw, I have not been there to pick up girls but having been there more generally I would say the circumstances are not good.

Quote: (01-06-2017 11:37 AM)Travesty Wrote:  

Seems like Hungary & Finland (other than Poland) would be your other good options from what I have read over the years.

Thanks, do you know how Hungary is during the Winter game-wise? I've been to Budapest before so I know the more general stuff and I've seen all the tourist stuff basically. The problem with Finland is that I've always assumed that it would be expensive and as feminist as all scandi countries, but I'll give a few data sheets a look.

Why are younger guys at a disadvantage in Ukraine (and/or the FSU)?

Quote: (01-06-2017 12:48 PM)369eyedea Wrote:  

If you are looking for quick bangs, you'll be at a disadvantage because of the conservative culture, regardless of your age. This has been discussed many times on this forum. Generally, FSU girls are more calculating and likely to use sex as a bargaining chip to get something from you, whether it's money, commitment or both. If that's fine with you, you'll enjoy Ukraine and other FSU countries. Otherwise I would look elsewhere.

If you guys have loding covered already there's no reason not to go to odessa and check it out at least. You'd at least enjoy a beach town and some good weather in the summer.

Only real suggestion is the philippines, everyone speaks english and there's a endless amount of girls.

Another stag party? Please guys don't screw it up for other foreigners like you Brits most of the time do hahhaa [Image: tongue.gif] [Image: tongue.gif]

Okay , in Europe i would recommend: Iceland or finland. My first bet would be finland. I don't get it with Budapest, it's a city full of scams, just like many other cities in the Baltics. So i'm not a big fan and i wouldn't recommend it.

Ukrainian girls are not easy, as here mentioned earlier. So no, it won't be easy but neither impossible.

Budapest isn't bad if you roll with the tourist crowd, there's lots of young girls who party out in budapest last time I went who take the easyjet flights from germany or the UK.

Quote: (01-06-2017 02:09 PM)SpursFan741 Wrote:  

Another stag party? Please guys don't screw it up for other foreigners like you Brits most of the time do hahhaa [Image: tongue.gif] [Image: tongue.gif]

Okay , in Europe i would recommend: Iceland or finland. My first bet would be finland. I don't get it with Budapest, it's a city full of scams, just like many other cities in the Baltics. So i'm not a big fan and i wouldn't recommend it.

Ukrainian girls are not easy, as here mentioned earlier. So no, it won't be easy but neither impossible.

We English don't screw things up- its the German's fault [Image: wink.gif]

Technically speaking a Stag party means a party that a guy is taken on by his friends before he is married, so its not that as much as a good old fashioned English 'piss up'! Fortunately we are all relatively classy guys so you are not going to see us behaving like the idiots who you will find on the streets of Warsaw missing their trousers at 6am.

Quote: (01-06-2017 01:59 PM)Jack Of All Trades Wrote:  

If you guys have loding covered already there's no reason not to go to odessa and check it out at least. You'd at least enjoy a beach town and some good weather in the summer.

Only real suggestion is the philippines, everyone speaks english and there's a endless amount of girls.

True, but the Phillppines is a long haul flight and that's going to mean it will run us several thousand each from the UK, and its the sort of place where the likelyhood is the girls will be pros or semi-pros which none of us want to be dealing with. We will probably go to Odessa anyway as we can do the trip very cheaply due to low prices there for beer and alcohol (we are English so that's important), and it's relatively cheap to get to. To be fair we are on less of a budget than most people our age because of where we met making that a fact, so running money game is not a problem for us if we have to.

Quote: (01-06-2017 11:33 AM)Akwesi Wrote:  

How about east Africa? From what I know, the east is quite straightforward visawise, but unsure about west.

several thousand each from the UK? I think your exaggerating what are you taking? first class?

when I went for the first time I spent about 600 pounds return from north america which is a lot more expensive than the UK. If your smart you easily cut it down by re routing flights from different places.

In a country where the average person makes 3000USD/year almost every girl is a semi-pro if you hit their buttons the right way. Beer in local bars is 0.50p and meeting people is a lot of fun and everybody speaks english. If you avoid the known places like angeles city you can avoid pros.

Quote: (01-06-2017 01:13 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2017 12:48 PM)369eyedea Wrote:  

If you are looking for quick bangs, you'll be at a disadvantage because of the conservative culture, regardless of your age. This has been discussed many times on this forum. Generally, FSU girls are more calculating and likely to use sex as a bargaining chip to get something from you, whether it's money, commitment or both. If that's fine with you, you'll enjoy Ukraine and other FSU countries. Otherwise I would look elsewhere.

I would definitely agree that the FSU is a big no-go zone if you run the kind of hipster bad-boy game that you'll often see western guys using, or if you are the kind of guy who runs on being the most alpha, as you cannot out-alpha these guys. I was thinking a tactic worth employing generally is going to a country and trying to find a way to legitimise hanging around the university bars etc.

The big problem a lot of English guys have in the former Soviet Union is that even if they have money, often they still dress like slobs and so they look like they don't. I doubt that will be a problem for me as I have shit like business suits etc anyway so can run all that kind of stuff. I'm very much the type of person that will 'front load' spending by economising on stuff that girls won't see like my travel expenses so that I don't have to be rationing spending money or drink cheap booze like most englishmen.

Quote: (01-06-2017 02:29 PM)Jack Of All Trades Wrote:  

several thousand each from the UK? I think your exaggerating what are you taking? first class?

when I went for the first time I spent about 600 pounds return from north america which is a lot more expensive than the UK. If your smart you easily cut it down by re routing flights from different places.

In a country where the average person makes 3000USD/year almost every girl is a semi-pro if you hit their buttons the right way. Beer in local bars is 0.50p and meeting people is a lot of fun and everybody speaks english. If you avoid the known places like angeles city you can avoid pros.

True, but with accommodation we are looking at about £1500 each, the ultimate issue is that the cost of one week there for us is the same as spending four anywhere in europe, and in a nice hotel too. For example getting to Poland from the UK is obscenely cheap as budget airlines fly in lots of Polish workers to the UK. Its possible to pay as low as £20 or £30 each way in advance if you are willing to fly by a joke airline such as Ryanair or Wizzair, and the costs in-country can be less than those we would have to spend in the UK anyway.

I have to 2nd the opinions that Ukraine isn't a great option, not enough time for there. I'd personally recommend Krakow. Cheap, fun and pretty easy to pull. Finland will be as much or more expensive than London.

For the summer time a good option might be the Croatian islands combined with Slovenia. Ljubljana is great and you can head down to pag or hvar from there. Relatively inexpensive, good chance to get laid.

The problem with most third world destinations for us is that the British government, unlike the French for example, does not pay ransoms, which means anywhere with the risk of kidnapping is a very bad idea if you are British.

Quote: (01-06-2017 02:12 PM)Jack Of All Trades Wrote:  

Budapest isn't bad if you roll with the tourist crowd, there's lots of young girls who party out in budapest last time I went who take the easyjet flights from germany or the UK.

The great thing about Budapest is that you can get the EasyHotel for about £20 a night in advance and it is perfectly serviceable, and better than any hotel twice its price locally.

Quote: (01-06-2017 02:24 PM)PompeyTheGreat Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2017 01:59 PM)Jack Of All Trades Wrote:  

True, but the Phillppines is a long haul flight and that's going to mean it will run us several thousand each from the UK, and its the sort of place where the likelyhood is the girls will be pros or semi-pros which none of us want to be dealing with. We will probably go to Odessa anyway as we can do the trip very cheaply due to low prices there for beer and alcohol (we are English so that's important), and it's relatively cheap to get to. To be fair we are on less of a budget than most people our age because of where we met making that a fact, so running money game is not a problem for us if we have to.

Plenty of non semipros, if you are reasonably attractive. One of the forum members I've met did a killing there, especially if you like that dark skin (exotic) look, which is considered unattractive there.

Essentially its dating arbitrage, and for a young player a pussy paradise if you like that look. Use your points to get here. Not to mention flights are as low as $509 from London, I just did a 2 minute search.

https://www.google.com/flights/#search;f...01-27;mc=m