rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Australian state introduces transgender policy for public schools

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-05/sa...cy/8163790

[Image: 7413038-3x2-340x227.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

A new policy for transgender and intersex students, which includes allowing students to use the toilets of the gender they identify with, will be in place at South Australian public schools this year.

Under the policy, students will also be called by their preferred name and allowed to wear the uniform of the gender they identify with.

Accommodation arrangements for transgender and intersex students at school camps and on excursions have also been revised.

"The ideal situation will be for a student to access sleeping quarters that correspond to the student's gender identity if they choose," the document stated.

It's official. It's got beyond retarded.

I don't have a family now, but when I do raise my own children one day it will sure as fuck not be in the Australian public school system. Will be even more of a freakshow in 10-15 years time.

A Primer on Fast Club Sex || Speed Closing || Brisbane Datasheet

PM me for add into my Seeking Arrangement 'Saltdaddy' Free FB Mastermind Group

Bear in mind that the architect of this madness in both Victoria and South Australia, transgender "woman" Roz Ward, is an "anti-bullying" advocate who likes to bully people for the hats they wear on the street in Melbourne.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxls5gu2zmvF72rhiKsvU...52T_xvWcRA]

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Ahhh yes, from the state of the "City of Churches", indeed.

Yeah, just this in the news today, was wondering how long it would take to get a thread here.

Does this mean that teenage boys (identifying as "girls") could be sleeping in the same tents/rooms as actual girls on school camps? That's not a recipe for disaster at all.

Been doing a bit of reading about this tonight, and found this website (among MANY) with a lot of quotable text. This bit below being from the mouth of a 15 year old regarding the program.

One 15-year-old Victorian school girl said this:

Impacts of “Safe Schools”
-Spoken about in almost every subject, especially health subjects. It claims it is an opt-in program but when you are forced to do a health subject where it is integrated into all of them you can’t get out of it.
-Becomes a higher priority than other more important world issues. One day the wall was filled with students’ posters about health issues in other countries and morbidity and mortality rates but then the next day the posters were gone and replaced with LGBTI posters.
-The posters are plastered all over the school. If you walk down the hallway you find posters. Entering the coordinators you find about 15 stuck in various locations. The posters are everywhere you go and it is impossible to not go by one every day. This means the content is taught as the truth to everyone even if they don’t really want to know about it. It is subconsciously being taught to everyone all day without them even noticing.
-It makes students who aren’t LGBTI or who don’t agree with it feel inferior and those who do feel superior to others. …

Here's the link to the whole article. COmments are gold.

https://billmuehlenberg.com/2016/03/17/s...s-program/

Kids are gonna be fucking in those "All Gender" bathrooms.
Shit I know I would've been if I had gone to a school with that stupid shit.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

"I identify as a woman but want to dress and act as a man.

Under your rules I will be using the women's toilets, showers and cohabiting with girls on excursions.

I will be engaging in relations of a theoretically lesbian nature.

If you attempt to stop any of this I will sue you citing your own best practice."

Young Aussie shitlords rejoice.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I have been all across Australia recently. These type of policies do not represent the good will and common sense of the Australian people, rather a tiny group of people who want to destroy Australia and its people and Western culture.

If people in Australia simply speak out this madness could end easily and quickly.

Quote: (01-05-2017 01:44 AM)Conscious Pirate Wrote:  

Ahhh yes, from the state of the "City of Churches", indeed.

Actually, South Australia is the least Christian state in the nation. New South Wales is the most (partly because of immigration) then Queensland. For some reason the rugby states are more God fearing.

% Christian: http://mumble.com.au/fedelect13/wall/cen...RISTIA.HTM
% No Religion: http://mumble.com.au/fedelect13/wall/cen...ORELIG.HTM

[Image: yJlvLZu.png]

Like USA, Australia has a massive concentration of population and power in a few large coastal cities that bully the rest of the country with their degeneracy.

Unlike USA, Australia has no balanced Constitution, Supreme Court or Electoral College to prevent said bullying.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

This needs to be nipped in the bud. If enough parents threatened to pull their children from school, I'd imagine they'd have to overturn this kind of bullshit.

This is about much more than unisex toilets, the "Safe Schools" program is supposedly about teaching kids tolerance of those with so called alternative lifestyles, including transgender.

But, it's widely known (and reported in the media) that the program has little to do with promoting tolerance and preventing bullying, but more to do with promoting and redefining said lifestyles as normal, and minimising the hetero-normative outlook which schools (and the world) adopt as a matter of default, because more than 98% of the Australian population (sorry don't have a source) identify as heterosexual, and live their lives that way, by default, because that's what they are.

Support for LGBTI kids should be there, but this program is pushing (proselytising) kids to quickly define themselves and come out as transgender, or gay, or lesbian, or anything else when they may experiencing a normal adolescent phase that would quickly pass. This is the same thing going on all over the world, and this is now part of the school curriculum in Australia.

I haven't explained it well, but there is a dearth of info out there. If you're Aussie and have kids going to Public Schools, you should read up on this stuff. I wont link to anything at all, but if you google "safe schools program Victoria" you'll find more than enough to read up on.

The program founder, who has recently been removed from her position, is known to have stated the program is more about dismantling the view of "heteronormativity" than preventing bullying, and she has brought this into our schools with the support of the Victorian government. It has spread to other states. I won't name her here, if you google the above, you'll find her/him/? easily enough. Yeah, they are transgender.

I've rewritten this a few times. This is about as best as I can get it with my writing skills.

It just occurred to me what a shameless example of Orwellian doublespeak "safe schools" and "safe places" are It's actually dangerous environment for boys who act as boys and for girls who will get peeped on, prematurely seduced or raped by "transgenders".

I remember last summer a family friend was visiting, and she's normally pretty cool, but my province recently passed it's own asinine '48 genders to be taught in school' policy.

I told her that people are people and I'm powerless to stop it, but there's no way in hell I want my future kids going to school here.

She's pretty even-headed (she works in a male dominated field and does pretty well) so while my mother the genius (HR drone) basically 'it's the current year!'d me, she said she could respect my perspective, but then went on a screed about how 'this is good for all the tranny and homo kids in the past who have been afraid to speak up in the past!'

The conversation ended there, but it got me thinking and researching. I learned that in addition to the 4-6% population that are gay (and yes that's about the real number...people think it's higher because 90% of Hollywood is gay, but it's not), that only something like 0.5% of the population is transsexual (not transgendered - thats just a term made up by tumblr retards, I mean people in actual crisis because they question their identity)...

I had quite a lot of respect for this person and I lost some of it that day. She works in a field that requires her to research and interpret statistics, but she thinks that, in school, there is a massive silent majority of trannies who have been historically oppressed and these new batshit insane laws help them?!

I guarantee there's a lot of people who think the same way she does, and thats what makes this both hysterical and scary.

Quote: (01-05-2017 01:26 AM)david.garrett84 Wrote:  

Bear in mind that the architect of this madness in both Victoria and South Australia, transgender "woman" Roz Ward, is an "anti-bullying" advocate who likes to bully people for the hats they wear on the street in Melbourne.

[Image: 2336fe03263804c5cc62edc34dd3ce36.jpg]

Not sure what Roz's true gender is, but my reaction:
[Image: Iiee3.gif]

I'm homeschooling all of my children. There is no way I'm letting these disgusting freaks anywhere near mine.

Hope is lost.

Quote: (01-05-2017 04:04 PM)Rocket75 Wrote:  

This is about much more than unisex toilets, the "Safe Schools" program is supposedly about teaching kids tolerance of those with so called alternative lifestyles, including transgender.

Note though that it's not unisex toilets (unisex toilets are no big deal really, there are cubicles, only the sinks are in a public space) No this specifically says "...allowing students to use the toilets of the gender they identify with..."

Boys in dresses may enter the girls toilets and vise versa.

I was telling a female friend of mine about this. I've known her since she was a kid, and she was a rebellious teen to say the least.
I said "Imagine if this was in place when you were at school... you would have said you identified as a boy and used the boys toilets just to cause a stir."
She didn't even have to pause and think before she said...
"That is exactly what I would have done!"
This is what they're setting themselves up for.

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

No wonder this Roz chick got beat up!

She went out in Queer Melbourne wearing all her Trump getup..... what?..... who?.....you're sure?...really?.....but....I..just don't .... oh fuck

I'm a liberal, but if you're going to dispute the divine rights of kings and rich people, you have to accept physical reality as the grounds for social agreement. Like every gene in your body. Fine to dress up like a girl if you like, but ask don't me to pretend you are one like the bathroom bit.

Support for LGBTI kids should be there

[Image: giphy.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (01-06-2017 06:15 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

[Image: giphy.gif]

I am definitely not for this, but if it's a genuine problem, they need to get their heads straight again so they can get on with their life like the majority of people do. You can't just let them keep going to have whatever mental problems they have head them permanently in that direction. The alternative is to let them become transgender, which will f up their lives even more.

Just to randomly introduce this sort of curriculum to kids who it would never entered their minds, is not the hallmark of a "supportive" and "anti bullying" program.

What does the "I" stand for in LGBTI?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pediat...hild-on-ja

[Image: NatGeo-cover_810_500_55_s_c1.jpg]

Pediatricians condemn National Geographic over 9-year-old ‘trans’ child on January cover

The most striking thing about this propaganda push is also the realization that all of the transgenders who do the transition early are sterile. They are a genetic dead end. I am sure that this is also a reason for pushing this by the elite.

However there is a reason why they don't promote a one-child-policy like in China.

The globalists want to destroy the Western countries, they destroy their social makeup while also pumping in massive amounts of hostile third world citizens into those places. Essentially a one child policy would not destroy the country - a policy of lunatic gender policies, feminism, pushing of homosexuality and rampant unfitting immigration - that destroys those places.

The globalists know that such "diverse" places will never rebel against them in the future - they are too divided and too fucked up and can be quelled by a few militarized cops and their combat bots. And if you think that this group is tiny, then I have a message to you - they will grow, they will multiply and the globalists will normalize this madness.

Quote: (01-07-2017 01:37 AM)spokepoker Wrote:  

What does the "I" stand for in LGBTI?

"In Australia, the Commonwealth Government uses the initials 'LGBTI' to refer collectively to people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, and/or intersex."

Taken from a website I'm not giving link traffic to.