rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls on the Map Website (Useful Resource)

Hi Guys,

I recently came across a website called Girls on the map.
Its basically a website where guys upload photos of girls they have met from different country's and their city's to give the users an idea of what the girls look like in each place.

In the forum I often see RooshV users asking those who have written datasheets for photos of the girls they have met to give them an indication of what the girls they are dealing with in these countries actually look like. However not everyone wants to openly send photos identifiable photos on the forum for personal reasons or relationships and much of this is done in private messages. The fact that users can upload photos anonymously on this website and that between users here there is a huge amount of quality data, I think this could be a useful tool for the forum. Or perhaps the forum could even create something like this itself?

I am not overly convinced with the data that has so far gone into the website I am suggesting however I think that if the users of this forum could greatly improve this.

I am in no way aligned to this website, I just came across it today.
I would love to here about any other resources you guys think are worth looking at???

So far I can just think of Naughty Nomads site and My Latin Life which has some good data on Latin America.

What about posting the facebook pages of the hottest clubs from various cities? They have often photo albums of their parties, so you can see the talent there.

I don't think it is necessary to post photos of the girls. Generally the users who ask for photos are LURKERS. Many members share their photos in private and i still believe that is the best way.

Load an android emulator, download tinder, set your location to whatever location you want to see girls, and browse away.

Or, go to okcupid/plentyoffish, register an account, and see what's available.

That site is worthless. Just an auto-generated site to get ad revenue. Waste of 20 seconds of my time.

I agree with Drix. Way too many lurkers. Here is the forum right now:

User(s) browsing this forum: BigOleBob, brat, Buakaw, chrisk1913, dtlabtc, GillesDeleuze, Nalgas, NerdyNomad, novamav, renotime, scotian, Shimmy, Tully Mars, 2 Invisible User(s), 134 Guest(s)

Quote: (01-05-2017 07:01 PM)Shimmy Wrote:  

I agree with Drix. Way too many lurkers. Here is the forum right now:

User(s) browsing this forum: BigOleBob, brat, Buakaw, chrisk1913, dtlabtc, GillesDeleuze, Nalgas, NerdyNomad, novamav, renotime, scotian, Shimmy, Tully Mars, 2 Invisible User(s), 134 Guest(s)

Ahh ok that would make sense.
I would agree its unnecessary just kept getting people mentioned pics on posts.
Sorry this wasnt much use guys.