rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Players with mental illnesses/mood disorders

How do y'all deal with it? The substance abuse, moodiness, emotions, telling friends/family/significant others?

if you have MI/MD, you certainly shouldn't be out banging broads. That would lead to worsening of your own condition and extra hurt for the broads. HEAL THYSELF!

Quote: (01-03-2017 08:06 PM)Unchained Wrote:  

How do y'all deal with it? The substance abuse, moodiness, emotions, telling friends/family/significant others?

Game but get a therapist?

I feel this post warrants some kind of RVF disclaimer:

Quote:Quote:

DISCLAIMER: RooshVForum.com is designed for educational purposes only and is not engaged in rendering medical advice. The information provided through RooshVForum.com should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider. The authors, moderators, editors, producers, sponsors, and contributors shall have no liability, obligation, or responsibility to any person or entity for any loss, damage, or adverse consequences alleged to have happened directly or indirectly as a consequence of material on this website. If you believe you have a medical emergency, you should immediately call 911.

Quote: (01-03-2017 08:22 PM)LeoneVolpe Wrote:  

I feel this post warrants some kind of RVF disclaimer:

Quote:Quote:

DISCLAIMER: RooshVForum.com is designed for educational purposes only and is not engaged in rendering medical advice. The information provided through RooshVForum.com should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider. The authors, moderators, editors, producers, sponsors, and contributors shall have no liability, obligation, or responsibility to any person or entity for any loss, damage, or adverse consequences alleged to have happened directly or indirectly as a consequence of material on this website. If you believe you have a medical emergency, you should immediately call 911.

Aside: A well-timed post by Kona may induce laughter significant enough to cure all depression.

lol my bad guys. I have a diagnosed mental disorder and it's funny for me to read posts about "crazy bitches" and I know that in reality I'm a "crazy nigga".

Was just wondering if other players have dealt with serious mental issues and what I could take away. My mental illness has been completely pervasive for the last 2 years and it's been pissing me off and gets me twisted around sometimes.

I'm bipolar to be specific and as a player I would never fuck with a crazy bitch but I'm a hypocrite because in some ways I myself am crazy.

Red pill is all about self improvement.

Step one has to be about sorting your head out before you go out in the world to slay.

You can and should sort your head out.

Messing with crazy bitches will make things far worse.