rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Places for Bisexual Girls

For those that are looking for LTRs but want new experiences to keep that excitement in their sex life's while in a committed relationship, I believe this is a valid option.

Personally I try to avoid 'normal' relationships but I have big double standards when it comes to this kind of thing and would never be involved in a open relationship and for that reason I am always interested in dating genuinely bisexual women and not just a horny chick who's just down for doing anything. This is my personal preference however and I see no problem in couples full-filling their sexual fantasies whatever their sexuality.

Finding women with traditional values, that are open minded to experience threesomes and trust their bf without getting jealous is not an easy feet but certainly possible. While finding bicurious and bisexual women can be pretty easy depending on where you are in the world.

I have had success on both counts particularly in Brazil where I have met classy decent women that were not easy & clearly but when in a relationship were very open minded to sexual experiences with their long term boyfriends. And in terms of open mindness I have never met so many openly bisexual women than in Sao Paulo and Rio De Janeiro. Even straight women are open minded to the idea. Would I be right in thinking Colombia would be similar here or is Brazil one off in SA?

In Eastern Europe however this is not something that goes down so nicely, especially further East into Moldova & Ukraine.
Romania however was an exception here where I met many Bicurious girls that would be open minded to the proposition.

I can imagine the highly feminist Scandinavian countries are very open minded also and I am interested in hearing your opinions on where it is best to find bisexual and bi-curious girls around the world.

There's lots of bi-girls in Medellin.

Quote: (01-02-2017 08:23 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

Thanks man, you find this across the big Colombian cities or strictly Medellin?

Quote: (01-02-2017 08:27 PM)The Natural Wrote:  

I didn't notice it much anywhere else. Medellin is like Hollywood in a way. If you're a chick in some small town and you're sort of weird or your daddy fucked you, then Medellin is where you move to. It's Colombia's version of the Land of Fruits and Nuts.

The bi/lesbian girls in Medellin will say that they do like men or used to but changed to being gay since the Colombian men tend to be cheaters and are full of shit. It's one reason why Gringos can do so well in Colombia; we're not Colombian.

The small towns are very much more conservative. Medellin... anything goes. I also spent 3 months in Bogota and didn't notice it much there, but I would imagine that bi girls are rampant there too. I was just dating one girl in Bogota, so I didn't get out on the scene like I did in Medellin.

Quote: (01-02-2017 08:40 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

Quote: (01-02-2017 08:27 PM)The Natural Wrote:  

I didn't notice it much anywhere else. Medellin is like Hollywood in a way. If you're a chick in some small town and you're sort of weird or your daddy fucked you, then Medellin is where you move to. It's Colombia's version of the Land of Fruits and Nuts.

The bi/lesbian girls in Medellin will say that they do like men or used to but changed to being gay since the Colombian men tend to be cheaters and are full of shit. It's one reason why Gringos can do so well in Colombia; we're not Colombian.

The small towns are very much more conservative. Medellin... anything goes. I also spent 3 months in Bogota and didn't notice it much there, but I would imagine that bi girls are rampant there too. I was just dating one girl in Bogota, so I didn't get out on the scene like I did in Medellin.

Cheers for the info, sounds great. This pleases me because I was in Medellin briefly and I loved it. 3 months in Cololmbia was amazing.